We Will Continue to Implement our Reform Agenda: Armenian Prime Minister's Interview with Euronews (Video)
Armenia’s Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan has given an interview to Еuronews during his visit to Davos, talking about his future plans for the country’s economic development, as well as Armenia’s relations with its neighbouring nations, Artsakhpress reports.
"We will continue to implement our reform agenda for making Armenia more attractive with a comfortable business environment in terms of local market as a platform for doing business in our region by using our trade regimes. We are trying just now to create a shared future in our region, trying to be a platform, a gateway through markets, through cultures where the different parts of the world can be really compatible,” the top Armenian official said.
Еuronews reminds that Karapetyan had earlier met representatives of the UN Development Programme to help kick-start the reform process.
- The End of Armenia's Investment Attractiveness It’s no secret that the investment attractiveness of our country has been problematic for many years both for subjective and objective reasons, including the "no war, no peace" situation in which we...
- Embargo on Imports of Turkish Goods: Policy Uncertainty The Armenian government still remains undecided about restrictions on imports of Turkish goods.
- Armenian State Commission for Economic Competition Protection and Russian Federal Antimonopoly Service Sign MoU The State Commission for the Protection of Economic Competition of Armenia and the Federal Antimonopoly Service of the Russian Federation signed a Memorandum of Mutual Understanding in the competition...
- Armenia Central Bank Keeps Refinancing Rate Unchanged The rate of funds attracted from banks by the CBA is 4%.
- Armenian Cenbank Changes 2020 Recession Projection From 7,2% to 7,8% He said they would present the 2021 projections later.
Armenia Records 340723 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
David Babayan Received Representatives of Democratic Union Party of the Republic of Armenia
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
Statement of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
Body of Killed Civilian Handed Over to Artsakh
Biden Says He Does Not Accept Anybody’s Red Lines Referring to Ukraine
Azerbaijan Again Halts Search Operations for Casualties of the 2020 Artsakh War
The Regular Sitting of the Consultative Assembly Held with the Participation of the Prime Minister and the Leaders of the Extra-Parliamentary Political Forces
Human Rights Watch Condemns Human Rights Violations in Azerbaijan
Murderer of Artsakh Civilian Identified
United Russia Congress Re-Elects Medvedev as Party’s Chairman
Any Status Within Azerbaijan is Unacceptable for the People and Authorities of Artsakh: David Babayan
Armenia Records 340396 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Commemoration of the Apostles St. Thaddeus and St. Bartholomew, the First Preachers of Christianity in Armenia
At the Request of Erdogan,Putin Informed Him about the Main Results of the Trilateral Meeting of the Leaders of Russia, Azerbaijan and Armenia in Sochi
Armenia's Foreign Minister Met with the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
Atrocities Committed by the Azerbaijani Armed Forces Against the Civilian Population of Artsakh Are a Continuation of the Policy of Armenophobia: MFA Spox
Putin, Erdogan Speak on the Phone
Foreign Minister of Armenia Met with the OSCE Secretary General
Kremlin Says Putin-Biden Talks to Be Held as Videoconference
Giacomo Luigi Ciamician, Armenian Chemist, the Pioneer of Solar Energy Idea
Armenian History of ATMs (from the Series "Inventions of the Armenians")
Armenian Scientists Become Eligible for the EU's Largest Funding Program
Artsakh National Security Service Releases Statement on Incident Near Shushi Checkpoint
Man Detained near Shushi to Be Handed over to Artsakh Law Enforcement Agencies: Ombudsman
Ararat Mirzoyan, Jean-Baptiste Lemoyne Discussed Peaceful Settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict
West at Risk of Conflict with Russia, Britain's Army Chief Says
Water Tariff in Armenia to Increase on January 1
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Under the Guise of Unblocking the Roads, the Azerbaijani Authorities are Pursuing a Targeted Policy of Isolating the Civilian Residential Communities of Armenia: Tatoyan