First Exhibition of Aivazovsky's Canvases to Be Organized in Artsakh
On May 28, in the gallery of Stepanakert, the exhibition of Armenian famous painter Hovhannes Aivazovsky's canvases will be organized, Artsakhpress reports.
The Head of the Cultural Heritage and National Arts Division at the Artsakh Ministry of Culture, Youth Affairs and Tourism, Yerazik Danielyan stated that it would be a joint-initiative with the RA Ministry of Culture.
"The exhibition is devoted to the 100th anniversary of the First Republic of Armenia and is organized in the framework of the May events. The original canvases brought from the National Gallery of Armenia will be presented," Danielyan said.
- President of Artsakh Visited the "Stepanakert Service" Company Minister of State Grigory Martirosyan and other officials partook at the meeting.
- President of Artsakh Holds Working Consultation Special attention was paid to the spheres of agriculture and construction.
- President of Artsakh Sent a Congratulatory Address on the International Labor Day The Armenian people have always stood out with their diligence, celebrated and acknowledged the workers and their work with strong confidence that the latter is the mother lode of welfare.
- President of Artsakh Receives Delegation of Armenian General Athletic Union Vice-chairman of the Artsakh Republic National Assembly Vahram Balayan and other officials partook at the meeting.
- President of Artsakh Chairs the Government's Meeting While discussing issues on the agenda, the President gave appropriate instructions to the heads of concerned structures towards their proper realization.
Anti-Trump Activists Hold Rallies Across US to Call for Impeachment
Iran's Foreign Ministry Summons UK Ambassador
Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan Visited the Regions of Askeran and Martakert
Bihar: Heatwave Claims 29 Lives in Three Districts
Weather Forecast in Armenia: Short-Term Rain with Thunderstorm Is Predicted
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Around 140 Times
Putin Gives Chinese President Ice-Cream on His 66th Birthday
Armenian PM, German Bundestag Vice President Discuss Issues of Mutual Interest
White House Guests Sing 'Happy Birthday' to Trump (VIDEO)
Artsakh MFA Welcomes the Statements by the Mayors of the French Cities on Their Intention to Maintain the Friendly Relations with the People of Artsakh
"The Policy of Working with the Diaspora Should be Made More Effective" - PM Receives Zareh Sinanyan
Armenia is the 97th in FIFA Ranking
EU Calls For Maximum Restraint As US Blames Iran For Tanker Attacks
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
China Flood Death Toll Jumps to 61
Sudan Military Admits It Ordered Brutal Crackdown on Protesters
Britain Backs U.S. in Blaming Iran For Tanker Attacks
Swiss Women Strike For More Money, Time And Respect
Trump Says Neither Iran Nor US Are Ready to Make a Deal
Sudan Charges Ousted Leader al-Bashir With Corruption
Magnifier: Public Discrepancies and Fight Against Them
Our Plans Will Target Reinforcement of Civil Society And Its Role: Naira Karapetyan, Director of ''European Integration'' NGO
Trump’s New Immigration Plan’s Threats to Armenia
Giacomo Luigi Ciamician, Armenian Chemist, the Pioneer of Solar Energy Idea
Kosovo's Threats to Join Albania Raise Opportunities For Armenia and Artsakh
Child Marriages Still in Place in India
Karabakh: "Coercion to Peace" Gaining Ground Again
Despite the Obstacles Imposed by Azerbaijan, Artsakh’s International Ties will Continue to Expand and Deepen
Artworks on Scarves: Exclusive Interview with “Artuyt” Founder Arevik Arakelyan
May 28: the Day of Armenian First Republic
Wind: 9 km/h