Iran's Khamenei Bans Direct Negotiations with US
Iran's supreme leader has banned holding "any talks" with the US following Donald Trump's offer of unconditional dialogue in a bid to improve bilateral ties, The Independent reports.
Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who has the final say on policy in the Islamic Republic, said Mr Trump's reneging of the Obama-era nuclear deal was evidence America cannot be trusted.
"I ban holding any talks with America... America never remains loyal to its promises in talks," state TV quoted Mr Khamenei as telling a gathering attended by thousands of Iranians. "America's withdrawal from the nuclear deal is a clear proof that America cannot be trusted."
- IAEA Meeting Did Not Produce Any Results for America: Iran Ambassador to IAEA The Wednesday meeting in Vienna witnessed the US isolation, the ambassador noted.
- Iran Threatens to Enrich Uranium to 20% Purity The threats to ramp up enrichment, made by Tehran’s nuclear agency spokesman, would go far beyond the small steps Iran has taken in the past week to nudge stocks of fissile material just beyond limits...
- Trump Warns Iran 'Better Be Careful' on Nuclear Enrichment It had already surpassed the uranium stockpile limit set in the accord on July 1.
- Rouhani: Iran Will Enrich Uranium to 'Any Amount We Want' Rouhani called on Europe and the United States to go back to logic and to the negotiating table.
- US Tightens Sanctions Against Iran on Monday The United States will significantly tighten the sanctions regime against Iran on Monday, June 24, according to President Donald Trump.
Artsakh President Chairs Government’s Meeting
The Conclusions Adopted by the EU Will In No Way Affect Turkey's Determination to Continue Its Hydrocarbon Activities in the Eastern Mediterranean: Turkish MFA
Pakistan Reopens Airspace Months After India Standoff
Assange will not Be Extradited to Any Country with Death Penalty
EU Agrees Sanctions Against Turkey for Drilling off Cyprus
Minister of Justice Rustam Badasyan Sworn in at Presidential Palace
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Sarkissian Visited the Megerian Carpet Company
ICE Launches Small-Scale Immigration Raids in Some US Cities
China Says will Cut Ties with US Firms Selling Arms to Taiwan
Boris Johnson to Seek Trump Trade Deal in First Move as Leader
Floods and Landslides Kill at Least 88 People in Nepal and India
Government Discusses Armenia State Interest Fund’s Activities
President Sarkissian Congratulated Emmanuel Macron on the Occasion of National Holiday
France: Riot Police Use Teargas to Disperse Bastille Day Protesters
Leaked U.K. Memo Says Trump Axed Iran Deal To Spite Obama
Short Rain, Thunderstorm Forecast in Armenia
Nikol Pashinyan congratulates French Premier Édouard Philippe on French National Day
Nikol Pashinyan extends congratulations to Emmanuel Macron on the National Holiday of the French Republic
Trump Aides Pick Sanctions to Punish Turkey for Russian Missiles
"Any Armenian Living Outside the Homeland Should Realize That Their Ultimate Goal is to Return to Armenia": Nikol Pashinyan (PHOTOS)
Nikol Pashinyan Conveys Sense of Realizing Mistake of Interfering With Law Enforcement
INSIGHT From Yerevan: Armenia-EU Relationships
RA-EU Partnership Road-Map Hardly Overlaps EEU Regulations
Magnifier: Office of High Commissioner on Diaspora
Washington Meetings Not to Yield Serious Results?
PM Nikol Pashinyan, Mrs. Anna Hakobyan Arrive in Singapore on Official Visit; They Met with Local and Neighboring Countries’ Armenian Communities
Armenia Won't Go to Unilateral Concessions which Endanger Artsakh’s Security and Right to Self-Determination
Charles Aznavour's Love Letters to Be Put Up for Auction
For Who the Ministry of Diaspora was Abolished
Wind: 8 km/h