President of Artsakh Holds Working Consultation with Chairmen of Parliamentary Standing Committees and Heads of Factions
On 25 October Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan convened a working consultation with chairs of the National Assembly's standing commissions and heads of the parliamentary factions.
Issues related to devising a new policy of mortgage lending and housing construction were on the discussion agenda.
The President considered important such discussions, noting that they enable to implement more efficiently diverse state programs.
National Assembly chairman Ashot Ghoulyan, state minister Grigori Martirosyan and other officials partook at the consultation.
- President of Artsakh Sent a Congratulatory Address on the International Labor Day The Armenian people have always stood out with their diligence, celebrated and acknowledged the workers and their work with strong confidence that the latter is the mother lode of welfare.
- President of Artsakh Receives Delegation of Armenian General Athletic Union Vice-chairman of the Artsakh Republic National Assembly Vahram Balayan and other officials partook at the meeting.
- President of Artsakh Chairs the Government's Meeting While discussing issues on the agenda, the President gave appropriate instructions to the heads of concerned structures towards their proper realization.
- President of Artsakh Convenes Consultation with Participation of Heads of Regional administrations Minsiter of State Grigory Martirosyan and other officials were present at the consultation.
- President of Artsakh Holds Consultation with Leadership of Martuni Regional Administration Defense minister Karen Abrahamyan and other officials partook at the consultation.
Ukraine's President Calls Snap Parliamentary Elections
Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates Volodymyr Zelensky on Assuming the Office of President of Ukraine
Magnifier: Public Discrepancies and Fight Against Them
INSIGHT From Yerevan: 10th Anniversary of the Eastern Partnership
Swedish Prosecutor Requests Assange's Detention Over Rape Allegation
Rocket Attack Hits Near US Embassy in Baghdad
Heavy Rain And Flooding Hit Parts of the Arabian Peninsula
Russian Air Strikes Kill 10 Civilians in Northwest Syria
Ceasefire in Donbass Zelensky's First Task
32 People Killed in Tajikistan Prison Deadly Riot
Trump Threatens Iran's "End" If It Seeks Fight With the US
Armenian PM Holds Phone Conversation With Catholicos Aram I
11 People Killed in Gun Attack at Brazil Bar
Vladimir Zelensky Sworn in As President of Ukraine
Turkey to Arrest 249 Foreign Ministry Personnel in Post-Coup Probe
His Holiness Garegin II Addresses Message on Current Situation in Armenia
Google ''Suspends Some Business With Huawei'' After US Blacklist
Terrorists Target Tourist Bus in Egypt
Armenia PM Calls to Block Exit and Entrance to all Courts on Monday
FM: Armenia does not question existence of Russian base in Gyumri
Who is Zahran Hashim, Alleged Mastermind of One of the Sri Lanka Attacks?
It Is a Crime that Turkey Doesn't Want to Return Mount Ararat to Armenians: Zhirinovsky
French MP on Notre Dame de Paris Fire: How Can One Blame God For Fire? (Exclusive)
Recognition Path of the Armenian Genocide Through 2018-2019
Nubar Pasha, Armenian, the First Prime Minister of Egypt
This Year Marks the 150th Birthday of Renowned Armenian Composer Komitas
INSIGHT From Yerevan: Turkey’s Genocide Policy
INSIGHT FROM YEREVAN: The Legal Aspects of the Armenian Genocide
Erdogan Follows the Footsteps of His Criminal Ancestors
Anna Kazanjian Longobardo, Armenian, Designer of the American Missile Navigation System
Wind: 7 km/h