US not Discussing Military Response to Kerch Strait Incident — General
The United States has not been discussing the possibility of a military response to the recent incident in the Kerch Strait, in which Russia had to detain three Ukrainian warships for violating its border, the US highest-ranking military officer said on Thursday, TASS reports.
"There has been no military response... not has been a discussion about a military response," Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Joseph Dunford told reporters at a conference organized by The Washington Post.
"There is not a discussion ongoing right now in the military dimension in response to Sea of Azov. Obviously my job in uniform is to make sure that the President has options available, should he decide to respond with military force," he added.
- Zelensky Calls Extra NSDC Meeting On Situation In Donbas President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky has called a meeting of the National Security and Defense Council (NSDC) to decide on Ukraine’s further steps following the enemy attack on the positions of the...
- Next Normandy Summit to be Held in Four Months, Macron Says "We are confident that this work on restoring peace and trust is very important," he stressed. Macron noted the significance of the discussion that "has finally been held seriously in the last three years.".
- Ukrainian Foreign Minister Says Normandy Summit's Draft Document "Not Very Ambitious" "To tell you the truth, the document is not very ambitious, but rather very cautious. At the moment, the document envisages emphasizing the achivements," the Evropeyskaya Pravada newspaper quoted Pristayko...
- Putin Discusses Syria, Ukraine with Merkel, Macron Special attention was paid to the prospects of establishing and launching the Constitutional Committee, including in view of the agreements reached at the quadrilateral (Russia-Turkey-Germany-France) summit...
- Michael Pompeo Called on Putin and Poroshenko to Engage Directly The US Secretary of State Michael Pompeo has urged Presidents Poroshenko and Putin to engage directly to resolve the situation on the Kerch Strait accident.
Azerbaijan Opens Fire at Armenia's Koti Village
Another Airplane Carrying Armenian Citizens from Iran Arrives in Yerevan
5,000-Year-Old Anatolian Weapon Discovered in the Armenian Monastery of Venice: It's Said to Belong to Father Ghevond Alishan
Secretary General: CSTO Will Provide Necessary Aid, if Armenia Turn to It
EU Calls for Quick De-Escalation in Syrian Idlib
Putin And Erdogan Discuss Idlib
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Receives Georgian Defense Minister
Video of Alleged Azerbaijani in Armenia was Fabricated, National Security Service Acting Chief Says
Karabakh MFA Issues Comment on 32nd Anniversary of Armenian Pogroms in Azerbaijan’s Sumgait
Weather Forecast in Armenia: Rain Is Expected
Judy Chu Calls for $10 Million in U.S. Aid to Artsakh
Mongolian President Under Virus Quarantine
Nikol Pashinyan Pays Tribute To The Memory Of Victims Of Sumgait
Nikol Pashinyan Offers Condolences Over Death of Historian Samvel Karapetyan
Canadian Lawmakers Have Commemorated the Sumgait and Baku Pogroms
President Sarkissian Extends Condolences Over Death of Expert of Medieval Architecture Samvel Karapetyan
Georgian Defense Minister Visited The Armenian Genocide Memorial
Bako Sahakyan Laid Flowers For The Memory Of The Sumgait Pogroms
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
North Atlantic Council Meets For Consultations On The Situation In Syria
Because of the Armenian Genocide Azerbaijani-Turkish Designer Says He Will Never Make a Dress for Kim Kardashian
Death to Armenia: Pan-Turkic Fascists in Iran Attemted to Play an Armenophobic Trick
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
The King of Jordan: “The Saint Karapet Armenian Apostolic Church in Jordan is the Testament to the Enduring Armenian History in our Country”
The Jewish Press: Turkey Working to Take Over Armenian Quarter in Jerusalem’s Old City
Nikol Pashinyan Made A Motion To Grant Armenian Citizenship To A 105-Year Old Italian-Armenian
The people of Artsakh have never participated in the elections of Azerbaijan either now, or throughout the entire history of the Republic of Azerbaijan: Anna Naghdalyan
Syrian-Armenian Soldier Killed in Idlib During Firefight with Terrorists
Garbis Zakaryan - Turkey's First Professional Boxer
ANCA Calls on US to Match Armenia and Azerbaijan Military Assistance
Wind: 5 km/h