Artsakh Republic President Addressed a Congratulatory Message on the Day of Judicial System Worker.
On 20 January Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan addressed a congratulatory message on the Day of Judicial System Worker.
The message runs as follows:
"Dear workers and veterans of the judicial system,
On behalf of the Artsakh Republic authorities and personally myself I extend heartfelt congratulations on the Day of Judicial System Worker.
This is a good occasion to value and acknowledge the crucial role you play in maintaining sufficiency and rule of law, protecting human rights, developing democratic institutions and in the state-building process.
The main purpose of the reforms and the principled policy which have been under way for years has been to create an independent and professional. It requires carry out consistent and continuous work to further develop and improve the system, guarantee full independence and autonomy of the judiciary and the judges.
Complying with the letter and spirit of the law, strictly following and adhering to the principles of justice have been and will remain among the priorities for the judicial system and the judges currently presiding. I am confident that these principles will always remain the guidance for your activity and facilitate the effective discharge of the mandated functions.
The state will continue undertaking necessary measures towards tackling issues the judicial system workers face in their professional activity and addressing their social and domestic concerns.
I once again congratulate you on your professional day and wish all of you every success in work and personal life."
- President of Artsakh Signed Laws President Sahakyan signed laws.
- President of Artsakh Convened a Working Consultation on the Issues of Conducting Strategic Military Maneuvers Minister of State Grigory Martirosyan, Secretary of the Security Council Arshavir Gharamyan, Defense minister Karen Abrahamyan and other officials partook at the consultation.
- President of Artsakh Chaired the Government’s Meeting The Government has adopted the Artsakh Republic 2020-2022 state mid-term expenditure program, which will be sent to the National Assembly for the record.
- President of Artsakh Convenes Working Consultation National Assembly chairman Ashot Ghoulyan, minister of state Grigory Martirosyan and other officials partook at the consultation.
- Artsakh President Sent a Congratulatory Address in Connection with the Local Self-Government Bodies' Elections These elections have marked another significant step in the development of our state-building, on our people's path to build a free, independent and democratic country.
Artur Javadyan: Central Bank is Concerned About Growth Rate of Consumer Loans
Pashinyan to Visit Italy
President Sarkissian Hosts Film Director Jivan Avetisyan
Armenian President Holds Farewell Meeting with Greek Ambassador
Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan Chaired the Meeting of the Government
Erdogan Says He Gave Trump Back Letter Warning Not to Be ‘Fool’
President of Artsakh Signed Laws
Islamic Jihad Says Ceasefire with Israel Agreed
Roads in Armenia are Passable: Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Open for All Types of Vehicles
Graham Blocks Resolution Recognizing Armenian Genocide After Erdoğan Meeting
Kazakhstan’s Senate Speaker Arrives in Armenia on Official Visit
Artsakh President Receives the Head of Board and Executive Director of the Armenian Public TV and Radio Company
Armenia's Government Wants Clarification of the Parameters of the Madrid Principles
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
The Incident in Armavir Doesn't Correspond to Spirit of Armenian-Russian Relations: Armenian Embassy in Russia
Public Council Chairman Vazgen Manukyan Steps Down
Israeli Air Raids on Gaza Kill 18
46 Families Return to Artsakh’s Talish After Reconstruction
Venice Calls for State of Emergency after Worst Flooding in Over 50 Years
OSCE Conducts Monitoring on the Border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan
I Cannot Stop Cursing the Genocide Committed against Armenians: Fethullah Gulen's Letter Addressed to the Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople Was Found
Armenian Genocide Resolution scheduled for a vote in US House of Representatives
Kim Kardashian Expects US House of Representatives Would Recognize Armenian Genocide
Only Turkish parliament can heal Armenian people’s wounds, says Garo Paylan
Reception at the Embassy of the Republic of Armenia to the USA in Honor of the Artsakh Republic Delegation
Nikol Pashinyan: “Making Real Changes for the Sake of Humans, the State and the Church Has Been My Mission”
Erdogan Demands US Hand Over SDF Chief to Turkey
Lori is a Splendid Textbook for Learning About our Native Land, While Vanadzor is One of its Most Significant and Beautiful Pages. Armen Sarkissian
Turkish Foreign Minister Hold Talks with U.S.'s Pompeo: Sources
Zareh Sinanyan Will Demand from French Authorities to Provide Security to Armenian Institutions after Attacks
Wind: 4 km/h