President of Artsakh Convenes Consultation with Participation of Heads of Regional administrations
On 25 March Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan convened a working consultation with the participation of the heads of the republic's regional administrations to discuss issues related to the implementation of a number of socioeconomic projects.
Minsiter of State Grigory Martirosyan and other officials were present at the consultation.
- President of Artsakh Holds Consultation with Leadership of Martuni Regional Administration Defense minister Karen Abrahamyan and other officials partook at the consultation.
- New Political Party to Be Established in Artsakh The spokesperson also announced his intention to take an active part in the parliamentary elections in 2020.
- Karen Sargsyan Relieved from Position of Artsakh President’s Representative at Large President Bako Sahakyan signed a decree releasing Karen Sargsyan from the position of the Artsakh Republic President's representative at large upon his own request.
- Bako Sahakyan Received a Group of the Artsakh Movement Activists Different issues on the state building, domestic and foreign policy as well as regional trends were discussed in a warm and unbuttoned atmosphere.
- FM Masis Mayilian Receives Newly-Appointed Artsakh Program Manager of The HALO Trust The interlocutors expressed their satisfaction with the level of cooperation between The HALO Trust and the corresponding state structures of Artsakh.
From April 29, Tourists Visiting Artsakh will be Granted Free Entry Visa
The First Periodic Report of the Republic of Artsakh is Disseminated in the UN
Armenian Community Has Been Deeply Moved by the Fire of Notre Dame Cathedral: Daniele Cazarian - French Deputy of Armenian Origin (EXCLUSIVE)
EU-China Cooperation: Coming Together Against a Common Contender
Nikol Pashinyan Offers Angela Merkel Condolences on Tragic Accident in Madeira
Bangladeshi Student Burnt to Death for Reporting Sexual Abuse
Fire Destroys 2 Million Bottles of Wine at a Warehouse in Bordeaux
Venezuela Goes Around US Sanctions by "Funneling Oil Sales Via Russia"
Russian Embassy Accuses CIA of Showing Fake Photos on Skripal Case to Trump
Muller's Report on "Russian intervention" Became a Bestseller
Paris Prosecutors Investigate If Short-Circuit Caused Notre Dame Fire
Journalist Shot Dead During Northern Ireland Riot
Putin and Pashinyan to Meet in Kazakhstan on May 29
PM And Entire Government in Mali Resign as Violence Upsurges
USAID to Lay Off Its West Bank And Gaza Staff
Congressional Turkey Caucus Co-Chair Visits Tsitsernakaberd
Northern Ireland Terrorist Incident
China's Belt And Road Forum to Gather 37 World Leaders
Turkish-Armenian MP Garo Paylan Welcomes Newly Elected Mayor of Istanbul
Pope Francis Wished the Jewish Community of Rome a Happy Passover
My Family Was Always Proud of its Armenian Heritage: James Bagian - The Only Armenian in the World, who Has Traveled into Space (EXCLUSIVE)
Alexander Mantashev: the Wealthiest Armenian in Russian Tzardom
Sarkis Torossian, Armenian Hero of Gallipoli Campaign
Eurovision 2019 to Be Canceled?
Sir Khachik Paul Chater, Father of Hong Kong
More Than 70 American Lawmakers Seek US Official Recognition of Armenian Genocide with New Resolution
Assyrian New Year Stands For Nature Revival And Fertility: Interview With Arsen Mikhailov (EXCLUSIVE)
It is Not Artsakh Issue, It is All-Armenian Issue: Artsakh Republic National Assembly MP Vardges Baghryan (EXCLUSIVE)
In Case of Attempts by Azerbaijan to Resolve the Conflict by Force, Artsakh has Every Right to Protect its Freedom and Independence. Artsakh's MFA
Joint Statement by the Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan and the Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group
Wind: 7 km/h