Chinese Market is Open for Armenian Goods: PM Pashinyan
The Chinese leadership has assured at the highest level to Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan that they are interested in making the Chinese market available for goods produced in Armenia, Armenpress reports.
“We need to work with our businessmen, including the companies operating in wine, alcoholic drinks and other productions, food industry and etc. They expressed very clearly their readiness and politic al will over all types of Armenian goods, and I think that now it’s necessary to be in constant communication with these potential exporting companies and with our Chinese partners because there are problems with certain standards and etc”, the Armenian PM said during today’s Cabinet meeting.
The PM told minister of economic development and investments Tigran Khachatryan that it is necessary to understand where there are discrepancies which create technical problems so that the Cabinet will take actions to solve them.
“There is no doubt, I assure you that the Chinese market is open to our goods, and our businessmen can work on this direction. The only problem, as in all cases, is that there are certain standards, and our businessmen and companies should be able to meet these standards so that we can record a major progress here”, PM Pashinyan said.
- Armenia Premier: We Started Brilliant Ecnomic Year In January, inflation was only 0.2 percent, the salary increase - 5.9 percent. In short, we have started a brilliant economic year.
- Anti-Trust Regulator Calls on Businesses to Refrain from Increasing Medical Protective Mask Prices The competition regulator said it is monitoring the area and in the event of recording violations or abuse administrative proceedings and other measures will be enforced.
- Armenia PM: Central Bank Made $5 mln Purchase from Financial Market Today "Today the Central Bank of Armenia made a purchase of $5,000,000 from the financial market. This is the first purchase of the year," he stated.
- National Security Service Operates Specialized Division for Safeguarding Foreign Investments It said the division is functioning as part of the Department of Economic Security and Anti-Corruption which was formed in October 2018 as result of reforms.
- Estimations of Armenia’s Economic Growth are Pretty Solid: World Bank According to the report "firming growth in the South Caucasus, to an estimated 3.7 percent in 2019, was supported by private consumption, and on the supply side by strong manufacturing growth, as well...
Bako Sahakyan Convened a Working Consultation to Discuss Activities Aimed at Preventing the Spread of Coronavirus in the Republic
France's Macron Says Coronavirus 'Epidemic Is on the Way'
Saudi Arabia Temporarily Bars Entry for Pilgrims as Coronavirus Fears Escalate
Maduro Asks Trump to Leave Venezuela Alone
Armenia's MFA Urges Country’s Citizens not to Visit 5 Countries Due to New Coronavirus Outbreak
Russia Interested in Pro-Russian Forces to Have Weighty Role in Armenia’s Domestic Political Life: Kopirkin
Denmark Confirms First Coronavirus Case in Man Returning From Holiday in Italy
Armenia Women's National Team will Have a Training Camp
"Law enforcement must meet our people’s legitimate expectations" - PM holds consultation on corruption
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
First Flow of Armenian Citizens Returns from Iran by Special Flight
Euro Zone Governments Should Use Budget Measures to Support Growth: Lagarde
Facebook to Ban Misleading Ads About Coronavirus
Bako Sahakyan Visited the Artsakh Republic Defense Ministry
Georgian Defense Minister Will Arrive in Armenia on Official Visit
Armenian Ambassador to Iran Urges not to Spread Panic Over Coronavirus Outbreak
Armenian, Cuban FMs Met in Geneva
12 New Flights from Europe to Armenia to Launch in 2020
Pope Expresses Closeness to Those Affected by Coronavirus
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Because of the Armenian Genocide Azerbaijani-Turkish Designer Says He Will Never Make a Dress for Kim Kardashian
The King of Jordan: “The Saint Karapet Armenian Apostolic Church in Jordan is the Testament to the Enduring Armenian History in our Country”
Death to Armenia: Pan-Turkic Fascists in Iran Attemted to Play an Armenophobic Trick
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
The Jewish Press: Turkey Working to Take Over Armenian Quarter in Jerusalem’s Old City
Nikol Pashinyan Made A Motion To Grant Armenian Citizenship To A 105-Year Old Italian-Armenian
The people of Artsakh have never participated in the elections of Azerbaijan either now, or throughout the entire history of the Republic of Azerbaijan: Anna Naghdalyan
Syrian-Armenian Soldier Killed in Idlib During Firefight with Terrorists
Garbis Zakaryan - Turkey's First Professional Boxer
ANCA Calls on US to Match Armenia and Azerbaijan Military Assistance
Wind: 5 km/h