Armenia’s Exports to EAEU States Grow by Over 20%
The trade turnover between Armenia and the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) has greatly increased since the country’s membership to the Union, Armenian economy minister Tigran Khachatryan said during parliamentary hearings on Armenia’s chairmanship year in the EAEU. The minister said the export of final consumer goods from Armenia to the EAEU states has also increased. Overall, last year the export grew by 20.7%.
“EAEU has opened great opportunities for Armenia’s economy. We have made some comparisons as of late 2014 (before Armenia’s membership) the quantitative figure of our relations with the member states. And we can state that the trade turnover volumes between Armenia and the other EAEU states has increased by 34.5%. Moreover, in the same period the exports from Armenia to the EAEU states has grown 2.1 times. In 2018 the exports from Armenia to the EAEU states has increased by 20.7%. These exports include final consumption goods”, the minister said.
1.1% in the overall export comprised mining goods. Only 99% comprised goods of reprocessing industry and agriculture. The minister attached importance to these figures which show that goods of Armenian production are competitive and demanded for the consumers of the EAEU member states.
In 2018 alcoholic drinks, diamond, fresh and frozen vegetables, fruits, tobacco, jewelry, pharmaceutics and construction stones have been exported to the EAEU states.
Armenia assumed the EAEU chairmanship on January 1, 2019.
- Armenia Planning on Taking New Loans Worth $1.5 Billion This is what Armenia’s Minister of Finance Atom Janjughazyan said during a discussion on the report on the performance evaluation of the 2018 State Budget at the National Assembly today, responding to...
- Made-in-Armenia TV Sets Hit the Shelves The 14 employees of the International Manufacturing Group ensemble up to 300 devices each day
- Chinese Market is Open for Armenian Goods: PM Pashinyan The PM told minister of economic development and investments Tigran Khachatryan that it is necessary to understand where there are discrepancies which create technical problems so that the Cabinet will...
- Lazar Serebryakov, Russian Admiral of Armenian Descent, One of the Founders of Novorossiysk Lazar Serebryakov, or by his birth name Ghazar Artsatagortsian, was a Russian admiral, who participated in the Russo-Turkish War and also held top command positions during the Crimean war.
- Armenia National Debt Close to $7bn at end of 2018 The Ministry of Finance of Armenia has issued its synopsis of the country’s national debt, and according to which 2020 and 2025 will be the toughest years in terms of paying off this debt.
Government Sets up Terms and Conditions for Affordable Long-Term Mortgage Lending for Contract Servicemen
Kosovo Lawmakers Dissolve Parliament
Davit Babayan about Ara Papyan's Statement on Artsakh and Amulsar
NKR President Bako Sahakyan Participated at the Solemn Ceremony of Founding the Artsakh Affiliate of the Armenian General Gymnastic Union.
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Sinquefield Cup: Aronyan Shares Point with Shakhriyar Mamedyarov
“It’ll happen when it happens” – Armenian FM on potential Trump-Pashinyan meeting
Negotiations with Azerbaijan Continue: Armenia’s FM
Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan Convened a Working Consultation
Venice Commission Ready to Provide Advisory Opinion to Armenian Constitutional Court on Kocharyan
''The Return of Occupied Crimea'': Zelensky Announced Conditions for the Return of Russian to the G8
“We’ll See” if Kim Jong Un will Give Up His Nuclear Weapons: U.S. Defense Chief
3.7 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Artsakh
Armenia Apprehends Two Internationally Wanted Indian Terror Suspects
The Volunteer National Review of the Republic of Artsakh is Disseminated in the UN
President Bako Sahakyan Met with a Group of Representatives of the Artsakh Republic Ministry of Finance
Alexander Lukashenko Has Congratulated Armenian Apostolic Church Leader on his Birthday
“We Consider you the Friend of Democracy in Armenia" - PM Holds Farewell Meeting with Piotr Switalski
The Government Dismisses the Mayors, then Beats the Deputies Elected by the People: Garo Paylan
Artsakh Republic President Handed in the ''Anania Shirakatsi'' Medal to Famed Geologist from Russia Sergey Vardanyan
“Our Goal is to Make the Startup a Dominant Mindset in Armenia” - PM Meets with Sevan Startup Summit-2009 Participants (PHOTOS)
Trump Administration Attacks U.S. Aid Program to Artsakh
Armenian Killed in Aleppo
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Met with Prime Minister of the Australian State of New South Wales Gladys Berejiklian
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border More than 900 Times
Our Strength Comes From our Ideas, Country’s Leaders and Country’s Rating: Security Council Secretary
In Uruguay Garo Paylan Together with His Party Colleague Paid Tribute to the Memory of the Victims of the Armenian Genocide
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Delivered a Speech at the Meeting with the Armenian Community of Australia
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border more than 65 Times
Environmentalists conduct protest action in front of government building against Amulsar exploitation
Wind: 18 km/h