Iran Rejects any Claims on Secret Nuclear Activities in the Country
Iran’s ambassador to the IAEA Kazem Gharib-Abadi has condemned the attempts by US National Security Advisor to set agenda for the IAEA inspectors, Al Manar reports.
In a series of tweets on his Twitter account, Kazem Gharib-Abadi reacted to John Bolton’s claims against Iran’s nuclear program, saying that the International Atomic Energy Agency was not such a dependent institution that the US could set an agenda for its officials.
He further rejected any claims on secret nuclear activities in Iran, adding that Feruta had nothing special on his agenda during the visit as Bolton wished for.
The Iranian diplomat also said that during the visit, cooperation between Iran and the IAEA in three fields of the implementation of the JCPOA safeguards, the Additional Protocol, and Safeguards Agreement were reviewed.
He, furthermore, underlined that any attempt to disrupt and dissuade Iran’s constructive and active cooperation with the IAEA and to put inappropriate pressure on the international nuclear watchdog will be utterly counterproductive and will be met with Iran’s appropriate response.
- Khamenei Says Iranian Officials 'Will Never Talk To America' Iran will never hold talks with the United States and Washington's policy of maximum pressure on Tehran will fail, the country's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Tuesday.
- Bloomberg: Trump Discussed Easing Iran Sanctions After an Oval Office meeting on Monday when the idea came up, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin voiced his support for the move as a way to restart negotiations with Iran, some of the people said. Later...
- U.S. President Trump Could Meet with Iran's Rouhani at U.N. with no Preconditions - Pompeo Pompeo made the comments at a news briefing to unveil new sanctions on groups including Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps.
- Iran Lifts More Limits on Nuclear Programme as Deal Unravels Specifically, Iran would start to develop centrifuges to speed up its uranium enrichment, without overstepping, as yet, the limits set under the nuclear deal.
- Iran to Return to Nuclear Deal Only under Oil Credit Line “Either Europe has to buy oil from Iran or provide Iran with the equivalent of selling oil as a credit line guaranteed by Iran’s oil revenues, which in some sense means a pre-sale of oil,” Araqchi...
Stepanakert Extends its International Relations
Nikol Pashinyan: “Developments in Armenia’s Security Environment Go in Tune with Security Council’s Forecasts”
President of Artsakh Received Rector of the National Polytechnic University of Armenia
New EU Ambassador to Armenia Presents Credentials to President Sarkissian
ANCA Presses US Department of State on Durable, Democratic Peace between Artsakh and Azerbaijan
President Bako Sahakyan Received a Group of Representatives of the Republic's Physical Culture and Sports Sphere
Lagarde Wins EU Lawmakers' Approval to Lead European Central Bank
Blast Hits Eni Refinery, No Injuries
Trump Rules out North Korea Visit for Now
Deadly Clashes On Tajik-Kyrgyz Border Leave One Dead
Ex-President of Armenia Will Remain in Custody
President Sarkissian Receives International Experts, Venture Investors Luigi Amati and Brigitt Bauma
Khamenei Says Iranian Officials 'Will Never Talk To America'
Blackout Hits 4 Nations in Central America, Affects Millions
Trump Says U.S. Reaches Trade Deals With Japan, No Word on Cars
OSCE to Conduct Monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border
Trump: ‘We’d Certainly Like to Avoid’ War With Iran
Armenian Prime Minister to Travel to United States on Working Visit
Israelis Vote in Second General Election in Five Months
PM Attends Housewarming Ceremonies in Jrashen Community of Lori Marz
Famous Russian Singer Lyubov Uspenskaya Performed an Armenian Song in Azerbaijan (VIDEO)
The Government Dismisses the Mayors, then Beats the Deputies Elected by the People: Garo Paylan
Models and Celebrities Love Kim Kardashian's Vogue Arabia Cover
Armenia PM: If Government Were Subjected to Pressure on Teghut Matter, Over 900 People Would Again Be Unemployed
Commemoration of Sts. John the Baptist and Job the Righteous
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
CSTO Will Always Welcome Cooperation with all the Former Republics of the USSR: Deputy Prime Minister of Russia
Jerusalem Municipality Plans to Reconstruct the Armenian Patriarchate Road
Government Sets up Terms and Conditions for Affordable Long-Term Mortgage Lending for Contract Servicemen
Mine Exploitation Means 10-25 Blasts a Day, with Each Blast Raising 25 Tons of Dust: Ex-Governor of Vayots Dzor
Wind: 5 km/h