Artsakh President Sent a Congratulatory Address in Connection with the Local Self-Government Bodies' Elections
On 9 September Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan sent a congratulatory address in connection with the local self-government bodies' elections. The address runs as follows:
I extend my heartfelt congratulations to all of us on the local self-administration bodies' elections held in our republic.
As usual, the recent electoral race was quite dynamic, the elections were held in the intrinsic to democratic states environment of freedom, transparency and mutual respect, which has been also testified by different organizations carrying out observation missions.
I would like to congratulate the candidates having succeeded in the elections and wish them fruitful work. The local self-administration bodies are primordial the chain whose efficiency to a great extent predetermines the functioning of the entire state system. I am thus confident you will do your best for the development and enhancement of your communities and Artsakh.
I would also like to congratulate all the candidates having taken part in the elections and wish them success in their future undertakings.
These elections have marked another significant step in the development of our state-building, on our people's path to build a free, independent and democratic country."
- President of Artsakh Convened a Working Consultation on the Issues of Conducting Strategic Military Maneuvers Minister of State Grigory Martirosyan, Secretary of the Security Council Arshavir Gharamyan, Defense minister Karen Abrahamyan and other officials partook at the consultation.
- President of Artsakh Chaired the Government’s Meeting The Government has adopted the Artsakh Republic 2020-2022 state mid-term expenditure program, which will be sent to the National Assembly for the record.
- President of Artsakh Convenes Working Consultation National Assembly chairman Ashot Ghoulyan, minister of state Grigory Martirosyan and other officials partook at the consultation.
- Marina Sargsyan Appointed Member of Artsakh State Commission on Regulating Public Services and Economic Competition On 8 August President Bako Sahakyan signed a decree appointing Marina Sargsyan member of the Artsakh Republic State Commission on regulating public services and economic competition with a five-year term...
- President of Artsakh Convened an Enlarged Consultation The Head of the State gave relevant assignments to the heads of the concerned bodies for proper solution of the discussed issues.
Strategic Military Exercises to be Held on September 24-October 5, Involving Government Agencies and Local Self-Government Organizations
Iran's Zarif Warns of 'All-out War'
Trump's Communications with a Foreign Leader Sparked Whistleblower Complaint
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Trump Signs Wall During Visit to U.S.-Mexico Border (video)
Armenia’s PM Appoints Acting chiefs of National Security Service, Police
UAE to Join US-Led Naval Coalition in Gulf
Bako Sahakyan Received President of the Armenian Athletic Federation
Suicide Bomb in Southern Afghanistan, Kills at Least 20
The White House Spoke About Trump's Plans to Meet With Zelensky at the UN
Bolton Unloads on Trump’s Foreign Policy Behind Closed Doors
World Championship: Freestyle Wrestlers Enter Competition
Romania Senate Passes Bill Declaring October 12 Armenian Language, Alphabet, Culture Day in Country
Trump: "Many Options" to Respond to Iranian Attacks on Saudi Oil Fields
UN Sends Experts to Probe Saudi Blasts, Warns on Escalation
Azerbaijan States About Readiness to Exchange Armenian Citizens Karen Ghazaryan and Arayik Ghazaryan with Azerbaijani Convicts Dilgam Askerov and Shahbaz Guliyev
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan Attend Opening of Renovated Catholicosate of the Mother See of Holy Etchmiadzin (PHOTOS)
Armenia to Open Embassy in Israel
Consultation on Hrant Matevosyan’s Cultural Center-Museum Held in Government
RA National Assembly Extraordinary Sitting is To Be Convened
Famous Russian Singer Lyubov Uspenskaya Performed an Armenian Song in Azerbaijan (VIDEO)
The Government Dismisses the Mayors, then Beats the Deputies Elected by the People: Garo Paylan
Models and Celebrities Love Kim Kardashian's Vogue Arabia Cover
Armenia PM: If Government Were Subjected to Pressure on Teghut Matter, Over 900 People Would Again Be Unemployed
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Commemoration of Sts. John the Baptist and Job the Righteous
CSTO Will Always Welcome Cooperation with all the Former Republics of the USSR: Deputy Prime Minister of Russia
Jerusalem Municipality Plans to Reconstruct the Armenian Patriarchate Road
The Proposal for Organizing a Meeting Between Armenian and Azerbaijani Foreign Ministers Was Voiced by the Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group
Government Sets up Terms and Conditions for Affordable Long-Term Mortgage Lending for Contract Servicemen
Wind: 7 km/h