President of Artsakh Convenes Working Consultation
On 13 September Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan convened a working consultation on the 2020-2022 state mid-term expenditure program.
The President stressed the importance of the program for the republic's social and economic development emphasizing that it should be comprehensive, realistic and ambitious.
National Assembly chairman Ashot Ghoulyan, minister of state Grigory Martirosyan and other officials partook at the consultation.
- President of Artsakh Convened a Working Consultation on the Issues of Conducting Strategic Military Maneuvers Minister of State Grigory Martirosyan, Secretary of the Security Council Arshavir Gharamyan, Defense minister Karen Abrahamyan and other officials partook at the consultation.
- President of Artsakh Chaired the Government’s Meeting The Government has adopted the Artsakh Republic 2020-2022 state mid-term expenditure program, which will be sent to the National Assembly for the record.
- Artsakh President Sent a Congratulatory Address in Connection with the Local Self-Government Bodies' Elections These elections have marked another significant step in the development of our state-building, on our people's path to build a free, independent and democratic country.
- Marina Sargsyan Appointed Member of Artsakh State Commission on Regulating Public Services and Economic Competition On 8 August President Bako Sahakyan signed a decree appointing Marina Sargsyan member of the Artsakh Republic State Commission on regulating public services and economic competition with a five-year term...
- President of Artsakh Convened an Enlarged Consultation The Head of the State gave relevant assignments to the heads of the concerned bodies for proper solution of the discussed issues.
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border More than 150 Times
Yerevan Turns Another Page in Its Almost Three Millennia-Long History: Armen Sarkissian
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Bako Sahakyan Partook in Events Dedicated to the 5th Anniversary of International School and Founding a New Church in Dilijan
New Ambassador of Zambia Presents Credentials to Armenian President
At Least 28 Killed in Afghan Mosque Blast
Artsakh State Minister introduces new Stepanakert Mayor to staff
Armenia Constitutional Court judges following developments surrounding chief judge Hrayr Tovmasyan
Ex-Catalan Leader Appears Before Belgian Authorities Over Arrest Warrant
Security Council Holds Meeting Chaired by PM Pashinyan
“Kazan document” was rejected by Azerbaijan itself, Yerevan reminds Baku
New York City Council Votes to Close Infamous Rikers Island Jails
Trump: ISIS is 'Totally under control'
France Foiled "9/11-Inspired" Plane Hijacking Attack
Protests Erupt in Lebanon over Plans to Impose New Taxes
Nikol Pashinyan Receives Japanese Prime Minister’s Special Adviser
President Sarkissian Attended an Event Dedicated to the150th Birth Anniversary of Komitas
Pence, Erdogan, Kurdish SDF Agree to 120-hour Ceasefire in Syria
Armenia Elected to UN Human Rights Council
Armenians Earned Their Right to Live in Those Territories from Their Ancestors from Ancient Times: Armenia's MP to Azerbaijani Delegate
I've Heard about Blood-Thirsty Turks since I Was 11: Cher Reminded about Armenian Genocide and Condemned Ankara’s Operations in Syria
Armenia Marks the 28th Anniversary of Independence
Google Changes Doodle to Mark Armenia’s 28th Anniversary of Independence
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Citizens of Syria, Lebanon and Iraq Allowed to Obtain Armenian Passports in Their Countries Till Dec. 31
ANCA thanks Kim Kardashian for raising Armenia's worldwide recognition
Bako Sahakyan Receives Russia’s State Duma Member Konstantin Zatulin
Buckingham Palace ‘Displeased’ by Cameron’s Comments about Seeking Queen’s Help during Scottish Referendum
''California Demands Justice for the Murder of 1.5 million Armenians'': California Governor Signs Divestment from Turkish Bonds Act Into Law
Strategic Military Exercises to be Held on September 24-October 5, Involving Government Agencies and Local Self-Government Organizations
Wind: 4 km/h