President of Artsakh Chaired the Government’s Meeting
On 18 September Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan chaired the Government's meeting.
While discussing the questions on the agenda, the President gave appropriate instructions to the heads of concerned structures towards proper realization of the issues under discussion.
The Government has adopted the Artsakh Republic 2020-2022 state mid-term expenditure program, which will be sent to the National Assembly for the record.
- President of Artsakh Convened a Working Consultation on the Issues of Conducting Strategic Military Maneuvers Minister of State Grigory Martirosyan, Secretary of the Security Council Arshavir Gharamyan, Defense minister Karen Abrahamyan and other officials partook at the consultation.
- President of Artsakh Convenes Working Consultation National Assembly chairman Ashot Ghoulyan, minister of state Grigory Martirosyan and other officials partook at the consultation.
- Artsakh President Sent a Congratulatory Address in Connection with the Local Self-Government Bodies' Elections These elections have marked another significant step in the development of our state-building, on our people's path to build a free, independent and democratic country.
- Marina Sargsyan Appointed Member of Artsakh State Commission on Regulating Public Services and Economic Competition On 8 August President Bako Sahakyan signed a decree appointing Marina Sargsyan member of the Artsakh Republic State Commission on regulating public services and economic competition with a five-year term...
- President of Artsakh Convened an Enlarged Consultation The Head of the State gave relevant assignments to the heads of the concerned bodies for proper solution of the discussed issues.
Armenia, Azerbaijan Not Negotiating Over Concrete Document Now: Anna Naghdalyan
Artsakh Crowned Volleyball Champion
Nikol Pashinyan, Emmanuel Macron hold private talks on margins of Paris Peace Forum
Arsen Julfalakyan Takes Part in Tournament After Long Break and Wins It
Nikol Pashinyan attends Second Paris Peace Forum; PM hands Armenian book to Forum Library
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office
Yerevan condemns “in strongest terms” killing of two Armenians in Syria ISIL attack
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Moldova's Fledgling Government Brought Down by no Confidence Vote
Turkey's Erdogan Says talks with EU May End over Cyprus Sanctions
Head-on Collision of Bangladesh Trains Kills 16, Injures 40
Ararat Mirzoyan Has a Farewell Meeting with Ambassador of Greece to Armenia
OSCE Mission will Conduct a Monitoring on the Border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan
Kazakh Former President Says in Talks to Arrange Putin-Zelenskiy Summit
Former Deputy Head of NA staff Arsen Babayan to be Released from Custody
Israeli Forces Kill Top Islamic Jihad Commander in Gaza Strike
PM Nikol Pashinyan Attends Official Reception, hosted on Behalf of Emmanuel Macron
Mexico Grants Asylum to Bolivia's Evo Morales
Former US President Jimmy Carter Hospitalized
Nikol Pashinyan Arrives at Élysée Palace
I Cannot Stop Cursing the Genocide Committed against Armenians: Fethullah Gulen's Letter Addressed to the Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople Was Found
Armenian Genocide Resolution scheduled for a vote in US House of Representatives
Kim Kardashian Expects US House of Representatives Would Recognize Armenian Genocide
Only Turkish parliament can heal Armenian people’s wounds, says Garo Paylan
Reception at the Embassy of the Republic of Armenia to the USA in Honor of the Artsakh Republic Delegation
Nikol Pashinyan: “Making Real Changes for the Sake of Humans, the State and the Church Has Been My Mission”
Erdogan Demands US Hand Over SDF Chief to Turkey
We Will Never Forget that 1.5 Million Armenians Were Murdered: Kim Kardashian
Lori is a Splendid Textbook for Learning About our Native Land, While Vanadzor is One of its Most Significant and Beautiful Pages. Armen Sarkissian
Turkish Foreign Minister Hold Talks with U.S.'s Pompeo: Sources
Wind: 5 km/h