Attacks on Iran will Bring Captivity and Defeat, Senior Military Official Says
Enemies who try to attack Iran will face captivity and defeat, a senior Iranian military official said on Tuesday, a day after President Hassan Rouhani said Iran’s message to the world was “peace and stability”, Reuters reports.
The United States, Saudi Arabia and European powers blame Iran for a Sept. 14 attack on a Saudi oil facility. Yemen’s Iran-aligned Houthi group, which has been fighting a Saudi-led military coalition since 2015, has claimed responsibility. Iran denies involvement.
“We have repeatedly told the enemy that if there is any violation toward this country, they will face the same action that took place with the American drone and the English tanker,” Iran’s armed forces chief of staff, Major General Mohammad Baqeri was cited as saying by the Tasnim news agency.
- Iran's Rouhani Claims Victory over Unrest and Blames Foreigners Iran has blamed “thugs” linked to exiles and foreign enemies - the United States, Israel and Saudi Arabia - for the protests. The unrest began on Friday after gasoline prices were raised at least 50%...
- Iran’s Rouhani: Iranians Entitled to Protest, Insecurity not Tolerated "I tell our dear people that protesting is different from rioting. Protest is a right for all the people and they can protest…but we must not allow insecurity in the society," the president added.
- Armenia State Revenue Committee, Iran And Georgia Customs Services Sign Document A document on technical requirements of preliminary electronic information system has been signed .
- About 1000 Protesters Detained in Iran According to the source, after the introduction of the gas price change scheme, about 100 banks and 57 stores were set on fire or looted during the protests in the last two days.
- US Backs 'Peaceful Protests' in Iran The unrest erupted on Friday, hours after it was announced that the price of gas would rise to 15,000 rials per litre from 10,000 for the first 60 liters, and to 30,000 rials for any extra fuel bought...
The Visa Free Regime Between Armenia and China Will Be Adopted in December
Senator David Purdue Blocks Armenian Genocide Resolution
Meeting Held Between the Armenian Prime Minister and the President of the Italian Senate
Serzh Sargsyan Attends EPP Summit in Zagreb
PM Introduces Armenia’s Investment Opportunities to Italian Business Community
Our Government Implements an Open-Door Policy Towards Foreign Investments: Armenia's PM
Armenia Elected as a Member of the Council of the UNESCO International Bureau of Education
Armenia's Prime Minister Arrives in Rome
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Junior Diplomats of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia
Speaker of RA National Assembly Ararat Mirzoyan Meets with Speaker of RF Federation Council Valentina Matviyenko
Artsakh President Met a Group of Students From the Diplomatic School Under the RA Foreign Ministry
The President of Armenian Football Federation Resigns From Office
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan Visit Catholic Cathedral in Milan (PHOTOS)
Vladimir Putin Will Meet with Mehriban Aliyeva
Armenian PM’s Spokesperson Comments on Incident in Milan Involving Azerbaijani "Blogger"
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Armen Sarkissian Invited Businessmen to Make Investments in Armenia: Our Doors are Open for You
Trump Considering Withdrawing up to 4,000 U.S. Troops from South Korea
Presentation of Three-Year-Old St. Mary to the Church
President of Artsakh Signed a Decree on the 2020 Winter Draft and Demobilization.
I Cannot Stop Cursing the Genocide Committed against Armenians: Fethullah Gulen's Letter Addressed to the Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople Was Found
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Armenian Genocide Resolution scheduled for a vote in US House of Representatives
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
Kim Kardashian Expects US House of Representatives Would Recognize Armenian Genocide
Only Turkish parliament can heal Armenian people’s wounds, says Garo Paylan
Reception at the Embassy of the Republic of Armenia to the USA in Honor of the Artsakh Republic Delegation
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Nikol Pashinyan: “Making Real Changes for the Sake of Humans, the State and the Church Has Been My Mission”
Wind: 3 km/h