India-Armenia Pharmaceutical Business Forum-Exhibition to be Held in Yerevan
The India-Armenia Pharmaceutical Export Promotion Council, established by the Indian Ministry of Trade and Industry, will hold an India-Armenia pharmaceutical business conference-exhibition in Yerevan on November 10-13, news.am reports.
The conference will feature prospects for establishing business ties with India's pharmaceutical sector, industry acquisitions and regulatory developments in the country, and B2B format meetings between 23 leading Indian companies and Armenian companies.
India is the largest supplier of generic medicines in the world, accounting for 20% of global supplies. The country has 3,000 pharmaceutical companies with a strong network of more than 10,500 manufacturing facilities. The cost of production in India makes up almost one-third of the value of the United States, and in Europe nearly half.
India is a source of 60,000 generic brands in 60 therapeutic categories and manufactures more than 500 different Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs). Export of generic drugs is one of the strengths of India. Exports of pharmaceutical products in 2017-18 totaled $ 17.27 billion.
The Indian pharmaceutical market is expected to reach $ 55 billion by 2020.
The PHARMEXCIL delegation first visited Armenia in March. As a result of the visit, a number of contracts were signed between the Indian pharmaceutical manufacturers and the Armenian importing and pharmacy companies, as a result of which the volume of import of the products of the leading Indian pharmaceutical companies to Armenia was significantly increased.
- Armenia PM: Central Bank Made $5 mln Purchase from Financial Market Today "Today the Central Bank of Armenia made a purchase of $5,000,000 from the financial market. This is the first purchase of the year," he stated.
- National Security Service Operates Specialized Division for Safeguarding Foreign Investments It said the division is functioning as part of the Department of Economic Security and Anti-Corruption which was formed in October 2018 as result of reforms.
- Estimations of Armenia’s Economic Growth are Pretty Solid: World Bank According to the report "firming growth in the South Caucasus, to an estimated 3.7 percent in 2019, was supported by private consumption, and on the supply side by strong manufacturing growth, as well...
- Armenia Will be Granted a 45.8mn Euro Loan Armenia will be granted a 45.8mn euro loan in accordance with a loan agreement signed between Armenia and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Government Returned 180 Billion AMD in Working Capital to Businesses in 1,5 Years - PM "In other words, within one and a half year the government returned 180 billion AMD in working capital to the business. The process continues, including in the form of VAT debt returns", the PM said.
Kardashian Family Had Dinner at Armenian Carousel Restaurant
Armenia is World’s Third Most Militarized County, Report Shows
Robert Kocharyan Congratulates on Artsakh Revival Day
PM Pashinyan Offers Condolences on Passing of Yervand Manaryan
Artsakh MFA Issues Statement on Revival Day
Weather Forecast in Armenia: The Air Temperature will Gradually Go Up
Trump Named Richard Grenell to Be the Next Acting Director of US National Intelligence
Venezuela's Maduro Announced an Emergency in the National Oil Industry
Armenian Athletes to Earn 20,000,000 Drams for Olympic Gold
Death Toll in China's Coronavirus Climbs to 2,118
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
President of Artsakh Received Attorney-General of Armenia Arthur Davtyan.
Megxit will Happen on March 31
Germany Shooting: 9 Killed and Suspect Found Dead in Hanau
Russia, Turkey, Iran Working to Agree on Date for Syria Summit
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
‘That Day Solidified Our Unity’: Congratulatory Message of President Armen Sarkissian on the Occasion of Artsakh’s Revival Day
"Yarkhushta is One of the Most Significant Dances of our National Identity" – Armenia Due to Host Jarkhushta Festival on June 13
It was a Struggle Aimed at the Restoration of Historical Justice, the Protection of Human Rights and Freedoms: Bako Sahakyan
Feast of St. Vartan the Captain and Companions
Garo Paylan Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize: Organizations Can Join the Initiative and Give Their Vote to Him
Because of the Armenian Genocide Azerbaijani-Turkish Designer Says He Will Never Make a Dress for Kim Kardashian
The King of Jordan: “The Saint Karapet Armenian Apostolic Church in Jordan is the Testament to the Enduring Armenian History in our Country”
Death to Armenia: Pan-Turkic Fascists in Iran Attemted to Play an Armenophobic Trick
Turkey's First Professional Boxer Garbis Zakaryan Dies at 90
FIDE Bans Organizer of Turkish Tournament who Asked Armenian Delegate to Cancel Participation: Maria Gevorgyan
Syrian-Armenian Soldier Killed in Idlib During Firefight with Terrorists
The Jewish Press: Turkey Working to Take Over Armenian Quarter in Jerusalem’s Old City
The people of Artsakh have never participated in the elections of Azerbaijan either now, or throughout the entire history of the Republic of Azerbaijan: Anna Naghdalyan
Garbis Zakaryan - Turkey's First Professional Boxer
Wind: 2 km/h