WSO Secretary General: Armenia Is a Leader in Region on Standardization of Customs Data
The customs service is always criticized in case of difficulties at the border, however, this is often due to infrastructure problems, and some of them can be solved through the introduction of digital technologies and a single-window system, in which Armenia has succeeded, said Secretary General of the World Customs Organization Kunio Mikuriya News.am reports.
His remarks came on Monday at the international conference on digital solutions for cross-border cooperation and trade facilitation.
According to him, digital technologies are especially important for landlocked countries, including Armenia, both in terms of enhancing trade and economic relations, and in terms of risk management, which is also recorded in international conventions.
As he noted, this agenda has three directions: the interaction of customs services of different countries, customs services and other government departments, customs services and business.
According to him, digitization of interaction is of particular importance in terms of facilitating the control functions of the state at the border, which ensures transparency and predictability of the goods movement.
- Armenian Tax Revenues Decrease by AMD 17.6 Million in 1st Half of 2020 In the first half of 2020, the SRC rendered tax revenues of AMD 680.3 billion.
- Armenian Parliament Approves 2019 State Budget Performance Annual Report Earlier today head of the opposition Bright Armenia faction Edmon Marukyan informed that they would vote against the report.
- IMF to Provide $ 248.2 Million to Armenia to Fight COVID-19 Consequences As a result of talks with the IMF representatives, an agreement was reached on the use of the funds as direct budget support to finance socio-economic consequences.
- US State Department: Armenia met minimum requirements of fiscal transparency for 2020 Two other neighbors of Armenia, Russia and Iran, are not included in the report.
- Armenia’s Economic Growth in 2020 Will Be Negative Due to COVID-19, New CBA President Says According to our estimations, Armenia’s economic growth based on the results of 2020 will be negative, significantly lower from our previous prediction. The most affected sectors from the pandemic are...
PM Pashinyan Meets with Ministry of Defense, Armed Forces Leadership
NATO Urges OSCE Minsk Group to Prevent Further Escalation on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border
Azerbaijan Surrounds Own People, Fires at Them Blaming the Armenian Side (Photos)
The Ambassador of Ukraine to Armenia was Invited to the Foreign Ministry of Armenia
Deceased Armenian Soldiers Were not on Border: Armenia MOD Ex-Spokesperson
Armenian Armed Forces Down Azerbaijani Elbit Hermes 900
Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates Emmanuel Macron on French Republic’s National Day
Two Armenian Soldiers Killed on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border
President Armen Sarkissian Sent a Congratulatory Message to Emmanuel Macron
Azerbaijani Defense Ministry Confirms Death of Major General and Colonel
Armenian air Forces Hit Azerbaijani UAV
Dutch MP Condemns Azerbaijani Shelling on Armenia
Two Armenian Servicemen Killed from Azerbaijani Fire
Armenian President Hosts French Ambassador
US Supreme Court Allows First Federal Executions Of Prisoners In 17 Years
CSTO Urges to Immediately End Fire in Armenia-Azerbaijan Border
Guatemalan MPs Condemn Azerbaijan’s Military Operations Against Armenia
Armenia Ombudsman’s Office Prepares 2nd Interim Report on Azerbaijani Shelling of Tavush Settlements
U.S. Supreme Court Clears Way for Execution of Federal Prisoner
Aggression against Security of Civilian Population of Armenia will Receive Proportionate Response: MFA Spokesperson
Anouch Toraninan Elected Head of 15th Arrondissement of Paris
Ancient Armenian Church Surfaces from under Lake Van
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Armenian Woman is Elected Mayor of France’s Strasbourg
Comment by the Spokesperson of the MFA of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan on the Remarks of the President of Azerbaijan During the Opening on N Military Unit
The Authorities of the Republic of Artsakh Confirm Their Determination to Seek the Restoration of the Territorial Integrity of the Republic: Artsakh MFA
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Kim Kardashian Calls on Her Millions of Followers to Support Small Businesses in Armenia
Wind: 15 km/h