Armenia official: Even if Natural Gas Price Changes as of January 1, it Will not Affect Consumers
Even if the price of natural gas changes as of January 1, 2020, it will not affect consumers. On November 19, Deputy Minister of Territorial Administration and Infrastructure of Armenia, Hakob Vardanyan, stated this in a conversation with journalists, news.am reports.
According to him, if the price changes, Gazprom Armenia shall apply to the Public Services Regulatory Committee, and after that will be decided the gas tariff for consumers. "The working contract with Russia expires on December 31," he said. "There are negotiations now and there is no information yet."
- Armenian Tax Revenues Decrease by AMD 17.6 Million in 1st Half of 2020 In the first half of 2020, the SRC rendered tax revenues of AMD 680.3 billion.
- Armenian Parliament Approves 2019 State Budget Performance Annual Report Earlier today head of the opposition Bright Armenia faction Edmon Marukyan informed that they would vote against the report.
- IMF to Provide $ 248.2 Million to Armenia to Fight COVID-19 Consequences As a result of talks with the IMF representatives, an agreement was reached on the use of the funds as direct budget support to finance socio-economic consequences.
- US State Department: Armenia met minimum requirements of fiscal transparency for 2020 Two other neighbors of Armenia, Russia and Iran, are not included in the report.
- Armenia’s Economic Growth in 2020 Will Be Negative Due to COVID-19, New CBA President Says According to our estimations, Armenia’s economic growth based on the results of 2020 will be negative, significantly lower from our previous prediction. The most affected sectors from the pandemic are...
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Pope Francis ‘Pained’ by Decision to Turn Hagia Sophia Into Mosque
Armenia Records 31969 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Comment by the Spokesperson of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on Changing the Status of Hagia Sophia by the Decision of the Turkish Authorities
Armenian High-Tech Industry Minister and US Envoy Discuss Cooperation Issues
The new Stepanakert Substation of 110/35/10 kW Capability Will Be Put Into Commission in 2021
Armenia Presents 2nd UN SDGs Voluntary National Review Report
Emergency Situation is Extended in Artsakh
Defense Army Denies Azerbaijani Media Report
Azerbaijan Made Over 150 Ceasefire Violations at Artsakh Line of Contact
Resident Sarkissian Visits Gandzasar Monastery in Artsakh (Video)
Artsakh President: Turkish Authorities Reaffirm their Xenophobic Behavior Towards Civilizations
Erdogan Calls on Everyone to Respect Turkey's Decision
Armenia Records 31392 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Commemoration of Christ’s twelve Apostles and Thirteenth Apostle - St. Paul
Artsakh Republic President Met with Armenian Former Defense Minister
US House Panel Implicitly Backs Artsakh Aid
Garo Paylan on Turkish Government's Decision to Convert Hagia Sophia into Mosque
Armenia’s President Met with Artsakh's Ex-President
PM Addresses Security Council with a Message on National Security Strategy
Ancient Armenian Church Surfaces from under Lake Van
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Anouch Toraninan Elected Head of 15th Arrondissement of Paris
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Comment by the Spokesperson of the MFA of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan on the Remarks of the President of Azerbaijan During the Opening on N Military Unit
The Authorities of the Republic of Artsakh Confirm Their Determination to Seek the Restoration of the Territorial Integrity of the Republic: Artsakh MFA
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Armenian Woman is Elected Mayor of France’s Strasbourg
President of Artsakh: the Armenian Armed Forces are the Real Restraining Measure of the Aggressive Behavior of the Adversary’s Military-Political Leadership
Wind: 9 km/h