President of Artsakh Signed a Decree on the 2020 Winter Draft and Demobilization.
On 21 November Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan signed a decree on the 2020 winter draft and demobilization.
According to the decree in January 2020 male citizens of the Artsakh Republic to become 18 years old until December 31, 2019 inclusive, as well as those citizens whose draft deferment has been expired until December 31, 2019 inclusive will be called up to mandatory military service.
In compliance with the decree in January 2020 servicemen who have completed their mandatory military service will be demobilized from the army.
- President of Artsakh Signed Laws President Sahakyan signed laws.
- President of Artsakh Convened a Working Consultation on the Issues of Conducting Strategic Military Maneuvers Minister of State Grigory Martirosyan, Secretary of the Security Council Arshavir Gharamyan, Defense minister Karen Abrahamyan and other officials partook at the consultation.
- President of Artsakh Chaired the Government’s Meeting The Government has adopted the Artsakh Republic 2020-2022 state mid-term expenditure program, which will be sent to the National Assembly for the record.
- President of Artsakh Convenes Working Consultation National Assembly chairman Ashot Ghoulyan, minister of state Grigory Martirosyan and other officials partook at the consultation.
- Artsakh President Sent a Congratulatory Address in Connection with the Local Self-Government Bodies' Elections These elections have marked another significant step in the development of our state-building, on our people's path to build a free, independent and democratic country.
Pompeo to Meet With Lavrov on December 10
WADA Rules to Ban Russia For Four Years From Olympics and World Championships
Armenian FM: Recognition of Armenian Genocide is Also Step For Prevention
Iran Believes Russia will not Give up Nuclear Cooperation Due to US Sanctions
Turkey Launches Website against the Armenian Genocide Recognition
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Turkey Deported 11 French Terrorist Suspects
Decision to Abolish Visa Requirements of Qatar for Armenian Citizens Enters into Force
Roadways in RA are Mainly Passable
WhatsApp Now Lets to Create Reminders, Tasks
Lebanon’s President Orders Week’s Delay in Talks to Pick Premier
Putin and Zelenski to Meet Today in Paris
Samoa Measles Epidemic Death Toll Reaches 70
Today Is The Fifth Day Of The Strike In France
US Confirms Washington Visit by Russian Foreign Minister
First Vice-President of the Republic of Guatemala Congress Felipe Alejos Lorenzana Hosted in the Artsakh Parliament
Finland’s Sanna Marin, 34, will Be the World’s Youngest Sitting Prime Minister
Accompanied by His spouse Nikol Pashinyan Attended Concert Dedicated to The 75th Anniversary of Levon Malkhasyan
Nikol Pashinyan, Armen Sarkissian, Ararat Mirzoyan And Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Laid Flowers At the Armenian Genocide Memorial
Artsakh Athlete Artur Arushanyan Became Three-Time World Champion
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Komitas Statue to Be Unveiled in Front of Istanbul’s Armenian Patriarchate
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
Pope Francis Refers to Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Artsakh Republic President Held a Working Consultation with the Representatives of the Askeran Regional Administration and Community Heads
Revolution Turns into Ashes when the Given Promise Isn't Kept: Aram I Catholicos
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
Azerbaijan Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border around 140 Times in One Week
Wind: 5 km/h