EDB Aims to Expand its Activities in Armenia
On November 22, Deputy Minister of Economy of Armenia Varos Simonyan received Dmitry Ladikov-Roev, Member of the Management Board and Managing Director of Assets and Liabilities of the Eurasian Development Bank (EDB).
Ladikov-Roev noted that the EDB aims to expand its activities with the EEU member states, in particular Armenia, to cooperate more closely and to increase its role in financial processes.
Varos Simonyan also informed that a large investment forum is being prepared in the spring of 2020 with the participation of reputable investors and banks, and suggested that the Eurasian Development Bank also participate in this event.
- Government Returned 180 Billion AMD in Working Capital to Businesses in 1,5 Years - PM "In other words, within one and a half year the government returned 180 billion AMD in working capital to the business. The process continues, including in the form of VAT debt returns", the PM said.
- German KfW Bank, Armenian Cenbank sign €60,000,000 Loan Deals The deal was signed in Vienna during a session of a board of the German-Armenian Fund (which functions with participation of KfW).
- PM: State Budget of Armenia Exceeds by AMD 89 Billion in 2019 "If the statistics were incorrect or invented, then this money would not exist. The question would be, where did they come and from then? " Pashinyan noted.
- 7th Annual Business Innovation Forum Kicks off in Armenia’s Dilijan The BIF is a platform where the leading practices of innovation development are presented, practical discussions are held, and future action plans are developed.
- Fitch Upgrades Armenia to 'BB-'; Outlook Stable According to the organization, Armenia's institutions have facilitated a peaceful and orderly political transition and could strengthen further through structural reforms.
Armenian Monastery Among Europe's Host Endangered Heritage Sites
EU Diplomacy Chief Hails Paris Normandy Four Summit as First Step to Settlement in Ukraine
Russian and Turkish Defense Ministers Hold a Phone Call
Armenian Civil Aviation Committee Has Been Put under Heightened Scrutiny by EU
There's Currently a Serious Leadership Crisis in Europe: Erdogan
Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed Receives Nobel Peace Prize
President Sarkissian, FM Mnatsakanyan discuss Armenia’s Foreign Policy Agenda
Armenia’s DM, ICRC Armenian Delegation Discuss Fates of Armenian Citizens Arrested in Azerbaijan
Roxette Singer Marie Fredriksson Dies Aged 61
High Level Talks on Syria Start Today in Nur-Sultan
Twitter Names the Most Siscussed Topics of 2019
Armenian National New Year Tree to Be Lit Up on December 21
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenian Ambassador Presents Credentials to President of Portugal
Next Normandy Summit to be Held in Four Months, Macron Says
Vice PM's Aide Appointed Deputy Minister of Justice
Armenia Votes Against Anti-Russian Resolution at UN
Six Shot Dead in Czech Hospital Attack, Suspect Shoots Himself
Government Returned 180 Billion AMD in Working Capital to Businesses in 1,5 Years - PM
On December 10-11, the Kazakh Capital is Hosting the 14th Round of Talks on Syria
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Komitas Statue to Be Unveiled in Front of Istanbul’s Armenian Patriarchate
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
Pope Francis Refers to Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Artsakh Republic President Held a Working Consultation with the Representatives of the Askeran Regional Administration and Community Heads
Revolution Turns into Ashes when the Given Promise Isn't Kept: Aram I Catholicos
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
Azerbaijan Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border around 140 Times in One Week
Wind: 3 km/h