Armenia Will be Granted a 45.8mn Euro Loan
Armenia will be granted a 45.8mn euro loan in accordance with a loan agreement signed between Armenia and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, on a policy of fiscal, economic and public management. Deputy Minister of Finance Armen Hayrapetyan said this at the December 12 special sitting of the National Assembly of Armenia, News.am reports.
The main goals of the program, he said, are to strengthen competition, trade and quality, anticorruption processes and efforts, assistance to the justice and public service activities, as well as increase tax compliance and efficiency in capital spending. "The loan repayment period is 25.5 years with a 14.5-year grace period," Hayrapetyan added.
- Armenian Parliament Approves 2019 State Budget Performance Annual Report Earlier today head of the opposition Bright Armenia faction Edmon Marukyan informed that they would vote against the report.
- IMF to Provide $ 248.2 Million to Armenia to Fight COVID-19 Consequences As a result of talks with the IMF representatives, an agreement was reached on the use of the funds as direct budget support to finance socio-economic consequences.
- US State Department: Armenia met minimum requirements of fiscal transparency for 2020 Two other neighbors of Armenia, Russia and Iran, are not included in the report.
- Armenia’s Economic Growth in 2020 Will Be Negative Due to COVID-19, New CBA President Says According to our estimations, Armenia’s economic growth based on the results of 2020 will be negative, significantly lower from our previous prediction. The most affected sectors from the pandemic are...
- Armenian Public Services Regulatory Commission Will Soon Publish New Gas Tariffs "We hope that the desired result will be achieved for everyone. In any case, we hope that the result will not lead to a worsening of the situation for the main social groups," he added.
Nikol Pashinyan Says State of Emergency to Probably Be Extended in Armenia
Armenia's Defense Minister Discussed Issue of Armenian Citizens Held Captive in Azerbaijan with the Head of ICRC Delegation
PM: We See the Way Out in Citizens’ Improved Behavior and Collaboration
New Multi-Apartment District in Stepanakert Will Be Composed of 300 Apartments
State Flags of Armenia and Russia Waving on the Border Symbolize our Friendly Relations
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia FM: January 2020 Meeting in Geneva Was Complementing our Work
Moscow-Yerevan Chartered Flight to be Operated on July 8
Italian Composer Ennio Morricone Dies at 91
The Quarantine Measures Will Be Tightened: Artsakh Republic President Gave New Instructions at the Sitting of the Commandant Office
Coronavirus Infected Residents of Yerevan’s Nork Nursing Home Recover
Saudis Raise Oil Pricing to U.S., Asia
Iraqi Military Dismisses Reports of Rocket Attack near Baghdad Airport
Iran Nuclear: Natanz Fire Caused 'Significant' Damage
Israel Strikes Gaza Targets After Rocket Fire
Armenia Records 28936 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to Nursultan Nazarbayev on his 80th Birth Anniversary
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Iran Files Lawsuit in ICJ against US
Kanye West Announces He's Running for President
Karen Bekaryan: Nikol Pashinyan Has Forgotten that His Mission Is to Represent and Advocate the Interests of His Country
''Nasty Armenian'': Turkish Singer Sued for Insulting Armenians in a Post Addressed to Kim Kardashian
Ancient Armenian Church Surfaces from under Lake Van
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
ANCA Calls for Robust US Funding for Artsakh
Comment by the Spokesperson of the MFA of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan on the Remarks of the President of Azerbaijan During the Opening on N Military Unit
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Statement by the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the Occasion of the 28th Anniversary of the Occupation of the Shahumian Region
Wind: 10 km/h