Pence: Trump Will Ask European Allies to Withdraw from the Disastrous Iran Nuclear Deal
Following the U.S. drone strike that killed a top Iranian general, President Donald Trump will ask allies to scrap the Iran nuclear deal, Vice President Mike Pence said Thursday. The agreement has been unraveling since Trump pulled the United States from it.
"The president is going to call on our allies, in the days ahead, to join the United States to withdraw from the disastrous Iran nuclear deal and demand that Iran abandon its long history of sowing terrorist violence, abandon its nuclear ambitions and join the family of nations," Pence said in an interview on ''Fox & Friends'', startribune.com reports.
- Iran Nuclear: Natanz Fire Caused 'Significant' Damage The incident had "caused significant damage, but there were no casualties".
- Iran Files Lawsuit in ICJ against US She went on to say that since the beginning of the pandemic, institutes like Pasteur have had a significant and fundamental role in the field of healthcare.
- Iran Ready for Talks If US Apologizes, Returns to JCPOA: Rouhani Addressing a cabinet session on Wednesday, Rouhani said the White House keeps talking about readiness for talks with Iran and advises Tehran not to wait for the result of the US presidential election.
- Pompeo: US Will not Let Iran Buy Arms When UN Embargo Ends Russia and China, which hold vetoes on the council and are parties to the nuclear deal, are believed to be eager to sell armaments to Iran.
- US Extends Iran Nuclear Cooperation Sanctions Waivers The move by the Trump administration, which in 2018 withdrew from the 2015 Iran nuclear deal and reimposed sanctions on Iran, will allow non-proliferation work to continue at the Arak heavy-water research...
PM’s spouse Anna Hakobyan Organizes Voluntary Basic Military Training for Young Women
Seven New Cases of Coronavirus Reported in Artsakh
Boris Johnson Says UK "Now Seeing Second Coronavirus Wave Coming in"
Artsakh National Assembly to Move from Stepanakert to Shushi in 2022
244 New Cases of COVID-19 Confirmed in Armenia
Russia's Ambassador on Russian-Armenian Relations
Armenian Embassy Officially Inaugurated in Tel Aviv
Warsaw Stock Exchange Intends to Take Over the Armenia Securities Exchange
Artsakh President Hosts Foreign Ministry Delegation From Armenia
St. Gregory Armenian Church Center in San Francisco Attacked
PM Pashinyan Conveys Congratulations to President of Chile
Consultations Held between FMs of Artsakh and Armenia
The Air Temperature will Gradually Go down by 3-4 Degrees
Eurasian Inter-Governmental Council to Hold Its Session in Yerevan
Artsakh Reports Three New Coronavirus Cases
Biden Says Trump Should Step Down over Coronavirus Response
Nikol Pashinyan Extends Congratulations to Jewish Community on Rosh Hashanah
239 New Cases of COVID-19 Confirmed in Armenia
Armenian National Team is 101th in FIFA/Coca-Cola World Rankings
Armenian PM’s Wife Quits As Chairwoman of Board of Trustees of City of Smile Foundation
Lavrov: Russia Works to Resume Negotiations on Karabakh
Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the Violation of the Rights of the Officer Gurgen Alaverdyan who Appeared Under the Azerbaijani Jurisdiction
Iran Announces Locally Made Ballistic and Cruise Missiles Amid US Tensions
Artsakh Government to Provide 5 Million Drams to Young Families who Plan to Build Houses in the Rural Communities
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Kamala Harris Makes History as First Woman of Color to Accept a Major Party Nomination for Vice President
The Government of the Artsakh Republic Allocated 25 Million Armenian Drams to the Armenian Community of Lebanon
Nikol Pashinyan Addresses Security Council Session: Armenia Is In a Position to Meet the Emerging Security Challenges
New Patrol Service to Start Operating in Yerevan in the First Quarter of 2021
Iran to Hold Presidential Elections on June 18, 2021
Wind: 7 km/h