National Security Service Operates Specialized Division for Safeguarding Foreign Investments
The National Security Service (NSS) of Armenia has a specialized division whose mission is "to combat corruption occurrences which are obstructing foreign investments", the NSS said, Armenpress reports.
The division is studying the overall investment picture and is revealing the sectors having risks of corruption.
"The National Security Service Department of Economic Security and Anti Corruption is willing to provide continuous support to the government’s steps in the direction of development of favorable investment environment, ensuring equal competition conditions and encouraging investments in the real sector of the economy", the NSS said in a news release.
It urged any individuals or companies carrying out foreign investment programs to contact the NSS at +37415579193 or [email protected] in the event of facing any corruption manifestations in the state system during their operations.
- Armenia Premier: We Started Brilliant Ecnomic Year In January, inflation was only 0.2 percent, the salary increase - 5.9 percent. In short, we have started a brilliant economic year.
- Anti-Trust Regulator Calls on Businesses to Refrain from Increasing Medical Protective Mask Prices The competition regulator said it is monitoring the area and in the event of recording violations or abuse administrative proceedings and other measures will be enforced.
- Armenia PM: Central Bank Made $5 mln Purchase from Financial Market Today "Today the Central Bank of Armenia made a purchase of $5,000,000 from the financial market. This is the first purchase of the year," he stated.
- Estimations of Armenia’s Economic Growth are Pretty Solid: World Bank According to the report "firming growth in the South Caucasus, to an estimated 3.7 percent in 2019, was supported by private consumption, and on the supply side by strong manufacturing growth, as well...
- Armenia Will be Granted a 45.8mn Euro Loan Armenia will be granted a 45.8mn euro loan in accordance with a loan agreement signed between Armenia and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
The People of Karabakh Have the Right to Freely Determine Their Political Status without Limitations: Armenia's FM
Trump Offers to Mediate Between India And Pakistan
Mikhail Mishustin Appoints Trade Representative to Armenia
Armenian, Russian FMs Discussed Karabakh Conflict
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Croatia Reports The First Case Of Coronavirus Infection
Nikol Pashinyan Is Planning An Official Visit to Moldova
Iranian Deputy Health Minister Says He Has Contracted Coronavirus
Armenian, Russian FMs Hold Meeting in Geneva
Former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak Dies
Armenia Premier: We Started Brilliant Ecnomic Year
Karabakh Will Never Be Part of Azerbaijan: This Was the Supreme Goal of My Life and Will Follow Me Till the End - Serzh Sargsyan
Bako Sahakyan Receives ARF party Bureau Representative
We are Working on Possible Meeting of Russia, Turkey and Iran, Peskov Says
Death Toll Rises as Violence Continues for Third Day in Delhi
Israel-Gaza Ceasefire Takes Hold after Two-Day Flare-up
Seventh Coronavirus Patient Dies in Italy as Authorities Urge Calm
Some Roads are Closed in the Area of the Republic
Erdogan Hopes to Meet with Putin on March 5 ‘in the Worst-Case Scenario’
Colombia Congressional Committee to Investigate President After ex-Senator's Allegations
Because of the Armenian Genocide Azerbaijani-Turkish Designer Says He Will Never Make a Dress for Kim Kardashian
The King of Jordan: “The Saint Karapet Armenian Apostolic Church in Jordan is the Testament to the Enduring Armenian History in our Country”
Death to Armenia: Pan-Turkic Fascists in Iran Attemted to Play an Armenophobic Trick
The Jewish Press: Turkey Working to Take Over Armenian Quarter in Jerusalem’s Old City
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
Turkey's First Professional Boxer Garbis Zakaryan Dies at 90
The people of Artsakh have never participated in the elections of Azerbaijan either now, or throughout the entire history of the Republic of Azerbaijan: Anna Naghdalyan
Syrian-Armenian Soldier Killed in Idlib During Firefight with Terrorists
Garbis Zakaryan - Turkey's First Professional Boxer
‘That Day Solidified Our Unity’: Congratulatory Message of President Armen Sarkissian on the Occasion of Artsakh’s Revival Day
Wind: 7 km/h