Iran Is Planning To Sue Trump For Soleimani’s Assassination
Iran’s top judge Ebrahim Raisi says the Judiciary in collaboration with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will file a complaint against US President Donald Trump for the assassination of General Qassem Soleimani, IFP news reports.
"In our view, because martyr Soleimani was the symbol of combating terrorism and supporting the oppressed, his assassination violates every law," said Raisi in a meeting of high-level Judiciary officials on Monday.
He added that the violation can be followed up and "I call upon law scholars to shout their protest … The US claims to hold power but has flagrantly violated the law and committed such a horrific crime, so, if we condone the US violation, we will not be able to follow up any others."
"We should collar American President as the first defendant. He should be prosecuted and taken to court in front of the world," Raisi said.
- Iran Hosts Largest Joint Exercises of IRGC Ground Forces During the implementation of various stages of the largest joint and combined exercises of the Quds base of the IRGC Ground Forces in the southeastern provinces of Sistan and Baluchistan, various operational...
- Iran to Open Consulate-General in Armenia’s Kapan The Iranian presidency reported
- Iran, Azerbaijan Discuss Cooperation in Petrol and Natural Gas Sectors During the meeting, Owji emphasized the importance of development of bilateral ties and cooperation between Tehran and Baku in the petrol and natural gas sectors.
- Iran Ready for Resultative Talks on Nuclear Deal — Top Diplomat "Despite the fact that the West is not implementing its commitments, Iran, for the sake of demonstrating its good will and with an eye of the lifting of the unilateral and illegal sanctions, is again ready...
- Trade Representative of Russia in Armenia: Eurasian Union and Iran are Interested in Using North-South Direction Now, according to her, negotiations are underway to form a full-format agreement on a free trade zone between the Eurasian Union and Iran. She expressed confidence that the conclusion of such an agreement...
NATO Will Send a Written Proposal to the Kremlin Later This Week
White House Says Biden Has No Intention, Desire to Send Troops to Ukraine
Remains of Another Fallen Soldier Found During Artsakh Search Operations
Erdogan Receives Chairman of the Union of Armenian Foundations
Croatia to Withdraw Its Forces from NATO in Event of Russia-Ukraine Conflict
Austrian Foreign Minister to Visit Armenia
Armenian Military Receives Modern Multi-Role Helicopters
Turkey Reportedly Plans to Launch Flights to Various Regions of Armenia
Eurovision 2022: Armenia Will Play in the First Semifinal
Lukashenko Says Doesn’t Want War but Calls for Being Prepared for any Scenario
Do Not Assume COVID Pandemic Reaching 'End Game', Warns WHO
Court Hearing in Kocharyan's Case Postponed
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Delimitation of Armenian-Azerbaijani Border Will Help Exclude Armed Clashes: Bordyuzha
PM Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to the Newly Elected Prime Minister of North Macedonia
Armenia Records 353731 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Foreign Minister Ararat Mirzoyan Will Leave for Luxembourg
Serzh Sargsyan turned to mediators to restore point on holding a referendum: Pashinyan
PM Pashinyan Answers Questions of Media and NGO Representatives
There are Closed Roadways in Armenia
The Prime Minister Awards the 10 Best Athletes of the Year
Turkey Announces One of Its Preconditions for Normalization of Relations with Armenia
Zakharova Speaks about First Meeting in Moscow of Armenia, Azerbaijan Elites after Karabakh War
Armenian Aviation Regulator Grants Permit to Flyone Armenia to Operate Yerevan-Istanbul Flights
The Process of Armenian-Turkish Normalisation Dangerous, Does Not Consider Armenia's Interests - Artur Vanetsyan
Artsakh Defense Army Denies Shooting at Employees of Azerbaijani Company
Whole World Will Benefit from Normalization of Armenian-Turkish Relations: Dmitry Polyanskiy
Artsakh Republic President Received Staff Members of Schools of Hadrout and Shoushi
3rd President Sargsyan Pays Tribute to Armenians who Sacrificed Their Lives for the Homeland (PHOTOS)
Armenia Records 344930 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases