Iran Is Planning To Sue Trump For Soleimani’s Assassination
Iran’s top judge Ebrahim Raisi says the Judiciary in collaboration with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will file a complaint against US President Donald Trump for the assassination of General Qassem Soleimani, IFP news reports.
"In our view, because martyr Soleimani was the symbol of combating terrorism and supporting the oppressed, his assassination violates every law," said Raisi in a meeting of high-level Judiciary officials on Monday.
He added that the violation can be followed up and "I call upon law scholars to shout their protest … The US claims to hold power but has flagrantly violated the law and committed such a horrific crime, so, if we condone the US violation, we will not be able to follow up any others."
"We should collar American President as the first defendant. He should be prosecuted and taken to court in front of the world," Raisi said.
- 11 US troops Wounded in Last Week's Iran Attack on Iraq Base President Trump and U.S. officials had said earlier that no Americans were killed or injured in the Jan. 8 attack.
- Iran will not Sign "Trump Deal" Amending JCPOA In his address to the nation on January 8, US President Donald Trump said that members of the JCPOA "must all work together toward making a deal with Iran that makes the world a safer and more peaceful...
- Iran’s Rouhani Apologizes for Delayed Plane Crash Admission He added that "the steps Iran has taken (to reduce its commitments under the nuclear deal - TASS) are reversible and all of its activities are being carried out under the supervision of the IAEA."
- Video Shows Two Iranian Missiles Hit Ukrainian Plane The New York Times has verified security camera footage on Tuesday that shows, for the first time, that two missiles hit Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752 on Jan. 8. The missiles were launched...
- Iran’s Judiciary Threatens to Expel UK Ambassador Iran’s judiciary said it considered the UK ambassador to Tehran "persona non grata" for alleged participation in anti-government protests, escalating diplomatic tensions between the two countries
Turkish Visa Price Increases: Armenian Citizens Will Pay $ 30
PM Highlights Dissemination of Modern Farming Skills as he Sets Acquainted with CARD Foundation Activities
Georgi Kutoyan Left for His Apartment on Paruyr Sevak Street Telling Family Members About his Intention to Rest for 2-3 Days: IC Unveils Details
Statement of the Armenia-Artsakh Inter-Parliamentary Committee
Barack Obama Shared Adorable Birthday Message to Michelle
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
MirzoySan says Armenians of Artsakh Cannot Live in Safety Under Azerbaijani Sovereignty
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Around 80 Times
Zelensky Rejects PM's Offer to Quit
PM Receives Prominent Astrophysicist Garik Israelyan
Is Russia's Newly Appointed Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin of Armenian Origin?
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Serzh Sargsyan Extends Condolences on Untimely and Tragic Demise of Georgi Kutoyan
The Plane Crash Was a Bitter Accident: Iranian Supreme Leader
Canadian Armenian Genocide Survivor Eugenie Papazian Passes Away at Age 105
Lavrov on His Possible Appointment in New Government
Oil Ends Week Steady as China Growth Offsets Trade Deal Optimism
German Chancellor Merkel to Visit Turkey on January 24
Former NSS Director Found Shot Dead in Yerevan
Sitting of Inter-Parliamentary Committee on Cooperation between the Legislative Bodies of Armenia and Artsakh Will Be Held on January 18
Homemade Armenian Baklava: Kourtney Kardashian's Post Angers Turks
Armenia, Artsakh and the World Around: What the Stars Say
Among His Respective Achievements Alexis Ohanian Mentioned the Visit to Armenia
A. Gundjian, K. Sarkissian Named Members of Order of Canada by Governor-General Julie Payette
Nikol Pashinyan Addresses Congratulatory Message to Armenian People From Republican Square (PHOTOS)
Facebook Removes Hundreds of Georgia Govt Linked Pages
The Biggest Fashion Trends to Wear for Spring/Summer 2020
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan and Catholicos of All Armenians Vsit Army Unit Ahead of Holiday Season (PHOTOS)
Armenia's Constitutional Court Has Been Working under Unprecedented Pressure for the Last 6-7 Months: CC President
The Hill: Armenian Church of Iran Included in Trump's List which He Threatened to Target
Wind: 4 km/h