Video Shows Two Iranian Missiles Hit Ukrainian Plane
The New York Times has verified security camera footage on Tuesday that shows, for the first time, that two missiles hit Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752 on Jan. 8. The missiles were launched from an Iranian military site around eight miles from the plane.
The Times has confirmed that the new video was filmed by a camera on the roof of a building near the village of Bidkaneh, four miles from an Iranian military site.
- Russia, Iran Developing Alternative to SWIFT Both countries are facing severe Western sanctions, making settlements in trade through SWIFT difficult or impossible.
- Iran to Overhaul and Maintain Russian Aircraft Iranian and Russian officials at the meeting stressed the need to intensify bilateral cooperation in air transport, he said.
- Iran and Russia Exclude Dollar from Trade Between Countries Noting that the policy of good neighborliness is a priority of Iran's foreign policy, Khandouzi said that Putin's visit to Tehran is in line with the implementation of the agreements reached during President...
- Iran Will Keep IAEA Cameras Turned off until Nuclear Deal is Restored Tehran recently suggested it could still return to compliance if a new deal is struck, but it has insisted Washington must move first.
- Iran Will Oppose Any Policy to Block its Border with Armenia – Supreme Leader "If there is a policy to block the border between Iran and Armenia, Iran will oppose it as this border is a years-old corridor", he said.
Erdogan Expresses Support to Aliyev Regarding Military Aggression Against Karabakh
Artsakh Security Council Secretary Visits Berdzor to Inspect Construction of New Route
French Police Shoot Knife-Wielding Man at Charles de Gaulle Airport
Japan Keeps Finance Minister, Foreign Minister In New Cabinet Line-up
No Major Ceasefire Violations Recorded – Artsakh MoD
Artsakh President Orders Discharge of Partial Mobilization Draftees
PM Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to the President of Ecuador
Referendum on LPR’s Accession to Russia Possible after Liberation of DPR: LPR’s Head
Armenia to Launch Ferry Service from Georgian Poti Port to Russian Kavkaz Port in August
Biden Signs Protocols on Finland’s and Sweden’s Accession to NATO
No Violations Recorded in the Area of Responsibility of Russian Peacekeeping Troops: Russian MoD
Azerbaijan has Alternative to Communicate with Nakhchivan Through Iran, Bypassing Armenia: Bayramov
The RA Minister of Defence Received the Ambassador of the Republic of Belarus
Azerbaijan to Lose Control Over Aghanus Village with Launch of New Corridor, Says Artsakh Infrastructure Minister
5-Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
Stop Issuing Tourist Visas to Russians- Kaja Kallas
Azerbaijan President Travels to Turkey
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to the Newly Elected Prime Minister of Kuwait
Biden to Sign NATO Accession Protocols for Sweden, Finland on August 9
Vahagn Khachaturyan Sent a Congratulatory Message to the President of Singapore Halimah Yacob
Russia Supports Normalization of Armenia-Turkey Relations: Zakharova
Azerbaijani Special Services Continue Hacking Armenian Accounts of Facebook – NSS Artsakh
Faith, Patriotism, Professionalism are Among Effective Mechanisms for Fighting Eternal Enemies: David Babayan
EU Will Not Recognise Passports Distributed By Russia To Ukrainians: Josep Borrell
Armenian Film Producer Armen Grigoryan Dies In Courtroom
Edvard Asryan Appointed Chef of Staff of Armenia’s Armed Forces
Armenian PM Receives Participants of 2022 Golden Apricot Yerevan International Film Festival
Prime Minister Pashinyan Receives US CIA Director William Burns
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet in Tbilisi
Armenia Plans to Open Diplomatic Office in Cyprus
Wind: 2.57 km/h