Iran will not Sign "Trump Deal" Amending JCPOA
Iran does not plan to sign any deal amending the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) on the Iranian nuclear deal, proposed by the current US administration, Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif informed on Wednesday, TASS reports.
"Iran believes in diplomacy: but not in re-negotiating a UNSC Resolution we agreed on with 6 Governments & EU. We did not sign an "Obama deal" to go for a "Trump deal" now. Even if we did, who's to say we won't need Biden, Sanders or Warren (US presidential candidates - TASS) deal next year?" he wrote on Twitter.
In his address to the nation on January 8, US President Donald Trump said that members of the JCPOA "must all work together toward making a deal with Iran that makes the world a safer and more peaceful place."
The future of the Iranian nuclear deal was called into question after the United States’ unilateral pullout on May 8, 2018 and Washington’s unilateral oil export sanctions against Tehran. Iran argues that all other participants, Europeans in the first place, ignore some of their own obligations in the economic sphere, thus making the deal in its current shape senseless. Due to this, Iran began the process of stage-by-stage suspension of its commitments under the deal. In early January 2020, Iran announced the final stage of reducing obligations under the JCPOA. The new step of Tehran implies that it will not meet restrictions set by JCPOA on the number of centrifuges for uranium enrichment.
- Iran Condemns Charlie Hebdo for Republishing Cartoons of Prophet Muhammad Khatibzadeh states that insult and disrespect for the Prophet Muhammad and other divine prophets are unacceptable.
- U.S. Expands Scope of Iran Metals Sanctions The materials he said he had determined are used in connection with Iran’s nuclear, military or ballistic missile programs included aluminum powder with purity above 98%.
- Israel Strikes Gaza Targets After Rocket Fire The rockets launched into Israel both fell in open terrain. No casualties were reported on either side.
- Turkey, Russia, Iran to Hold 5th Summit on Syria The summit aims at assessing the latest developments in war-weary Syria -- northwestern Idlib city in particular -- ending the conflict climate, ensuring the necessary conditions for the voluntary return...
- Iran Pushes South Korea to Release Billions Withheld by Banks "It is appalling to see that Korean banks have conveniently neglected their obligations, common international financial agreements, and decided to play politics and follow illegal and unilateral U.S. sanctions,"...
Obama Shares His Phone Number
Armenia’s New Ambassador to Bulgaria Presents Credentials to President Rumen Radev
Russia’s FM Discussed with Azerbaijani Side NK Status Issue and Liberation of Surrounding Territories: Russian MFA
Military Exercises "Shant-2020" To Be Held On November 16-20 In Armenia
Armen Sarkissian: Armenia and China Have Great Potential for Cooperation
US-Based SADA Systems Plans to Establish Global Center for Technological Solutions in Armenia
Weather forecast in Armenia
Artsakh NA Speaker Artur Tovmasyan Visits Armenia
Representatives of The ARF-Dashnaktsutyun Met The Russian Ambassador to Armenia
Over 100 Healthcare Workers in Armenia Will Soon be Awarded for Efforts on Fighting COVID-19
Humanitarian Assistance Transferred from Artsakh to ‘Chevy Chase’ Surgery Center in Los Angeles
Asphalting of the Karvachar Road Has Been Launched: Artsakh President Made a Tour
The Court Hearing On Changing Pre-trial Measure of Gagik Tsarukyan Was Adjourned
The Inauguration Ceremony Of Alexander Lukashenko Took Place In Minsk
EU Asylum-Seeker Distribution won't Work: Austria's Kurz
Saudi Arabia to Gradually Resume Umrah Pilgrimage
Pentagon Vows to Help Israel Keep Military Superiority
Artsakh Reports 6 New Coronavirus Cases during Past Day
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Rouhani Says U.S. Can Impose Neither Negotiations nor War on Iran
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the Violation of the Rights of the Officer Gurgen Alaverdyan who Appeared Under the Azerbaijani Jurisdiction
Artsakh Women Participate in 1-Week Combat Preparedness Training at Initiative of Armenian PM’s Wife (PHOTOS)
Armenia Joined International Religious Freedom Alliance’s COVID-19 and Religious Minorities Pandemic Statement
The Government of Artsakh Also Contributes to the Preservation of the Armenian Community of Lebanon. President Harutyunyan Convoked a Consultation
Ancient Armenian Fortress Surfaces from under Lake Van
Artsakh Republic President Approved the New Composition of the Security Council of the Country
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Internal investigation Will Reveal All Circumstances of Disappearance of the Armenian Officer - Defense Minister
Azerbaijani Side Launches New Fortification Works on the Border, Armenian Side Suspends such Activities
Wind: 11 km/h