Trump Rejected Iran's Proposal To Lift Sanctions
U.S. President Donald Trump rejected Iran's proposal to lift sanctions against Tehran Saturday.
"Iranian Foreign Minister says Iran wants to negotiate with The United States, but wants sanctions removed. No Thanks!," Trump wrote on Twitter.
Trump’s comments were in repose to an interview Friday, in which Iran’s Foreign Minister Javad Zarif told German magazine, Der Spiegel, that go get back to negotiations, the U.S. would need to eliminate the economic penalties.
"The Trump administration can correct its past, lift the sanctions and come back to the negotiating table. We’re still at the negotiating table. They’re the ones who left," he said, Anadolu reports.
- Zarif Rejects Trump’s Claim amid Tensions in Iraq Zarif dismissed Trump’s allegation, saying Iran has no “proxies” but friends in Iraq.
- TASS: Tehran Calls US Sanctions Amid Coronavirus Pandemic ‘Medical Terrorism’ Due to American threats, European medical equipment makers do not trade with Iran and do not sell us medical goods.
- Iran Extends Leave for Prisoners Until April 19 Due to Coronavirus He also stated that it is impossible to inspect passengers by checking their temperatures since this causes big traffic jams.
- Opening Armenia’s Embassy in Tel Aviv Contradicts with Interests of Palestinian Nation: Hossein Amir-Abdollahian He referred to the positions of Islamic countries on the necessity of realization of the rights of Palestinian people and strongly condemned any normalization of ties between Arab and non-Arab countries...
- Iran's Foreign Minister: Trump Is Tightening Sanctions With Aim Of Draining Iran's Resources Needed In The Fight Against COVID19 Trump Is Tightening Sanctions With Aim Of Draining Iran's Resources Needed In The Fight Against COVID19
Nikol Pashinyan Will Answer People’s Questions Live On April 6
ANCA Calls On US To Reprogram $25mln In Armenia Aid ToFight COVID-19
The National Presented The Reflections Of Armen Sarkissian
We’re Analyzing Armenian National Team Matches Thoroughly: Joaquin Caparros
Russia MFA Comments Estonian "Data" On Moscow And Yerevan Relations
Vanadzor Mayor: There Are coronavirus Cases In Vanadzor
Embassy Of Armenia In Ukraine Worka On Organizing A Charter Flight Kiev - Yerevan
Steps to Boost Agricultural Production Discussed in Government
Armenia Records 770 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Commemoration of Raising of Lazarus
Kim Kardashian Shares App Results that Shows Her Nationality
Russia's Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin Dances to Armenian Song (VIDEO)
Comment by the Spokesperson of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the Azerbaijani Disinformation
Reuters: Elizabeth II To Address The Nation Over Coronavirus
Peru Limits Movement by Gender to Stem Coronavirus Spread: BBC
Azerbaijan Tries To Cover Up Its Own Actions By Spreading Desinformation
Criminal Cases Initiated On Incidents During Artsakh Elections
Works are Being Carried out at Bagratashen Checkpoint to Reduce Pile-ups on the Territories of Noth Armenia and Georgia
Larsi Highway Is Open Only For Trucks
Ex-chief of Armenian Army's General Staff on Four-Day Artsakh War
This Is Our Armenian Pizza: Turks Have Lashed Out at Kim Kardashian for Describing Lahmacun as Armenian Pizza (VIDEO)
Garo Paylan: Putin Made Erdogan Sit under the Statue of Catherine the Great who Symbolizes Russia's Victory over the Ottomans
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
Aliyev Angered by Armenian Toponyms on Azerbaijani Museum Maps, Orders New Ones (VIDEO)
French Armenians Alarm About Links Between Paris Mayor Candidate and Azerbaijani Authorities
March 15: Tehlirian’s Bullet Toppled Talaat to the Ground
Armenian Coat of Arms Printed on Famous American Rapper's Jacket
Joaquín Caparrós Appointes as Armenian National Team Head Coach
Catholicos Aram I Held Phone Talk with Noubar Afeyan over Coronavirus Vaccine
PACE Rapporteur: I Am Astonished And Appalled By The Azerbaijani Government’s Shameful Exploitation Of The Coronavirus Pandemic
Wind: 6 km/h