President of Artsakh Convened a Working Consultation in the Martouni Regional Center
On 19 February Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan in the Martouni regional center convened a working consultation with the members of the regional administration and community heads to discuss issues related to the implementation of a number of socioeconomic projects.
Minister of State Grigory Martirosyan and other officials were present at the consultation.
- Arayik Harutyunyan Scores Landslide Victory in Artsakh Presidential Runoff Harutyunyan’s rival, the incumbent foreign minister Masis Mayilyan, garnered only 12% of votes.
- Preliminary Results of the Artsakh General Elections Have Been Announced Second round of elections will be conducted in Nagorno Karabakh after none of the candidates received 50%+1% of votes.
- President of Artsakh Convened a Working Consultation The heads of appropriate spheres participating in the consultation delivered corresponding reports on the carried out activities. The situation regarding the measures taken against the coronavirus was...
- President of Artsakh Handed in State Awards and Certificates of Honorary Titles Bako Sahakyan underlined that the state valued and appreciated their patriotic activity, expressing confidence that they would continue to work with the same zeal and efficiency.
- President of Artsakh Attends Meeting of Defense Army’s Military Council The President highlighted that the Defense Army had always been and would remain the main guarantee of the independence, security and natural development of the Artsakh Republic expressing his confidence...
Samvel Avanesyan Appointed Minister of Labor, Social Affairs and Housing of Artsakh
Armenia Records 7774 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Parliament Ratifies EEU Customs Privileges Extension
Roads are Mainly Open in the Republic of Armenia
The Statement by the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the ECHR Ruling on ''Makuchyan and Minasyan vs Azerbaijan and Hungary'' Case
Armenia's President Sent a Congratulatory Message to Salome Zurabishvili
Armenia’s PM: We Are Dealing with Second Wave of Coronavirus
PM Calls for Tougher Sanctions Against Those Who Neglect the Preventive Rules
Artsakh President Has Appointed a Number of Ministers
Lavrov: Armenia, Russia Have Very Close Military Cooperation
President of Artsakh Signed Several Decrees
President of Artsakh Convoked a Consultation on the Upcoming Harvest Activities
ECHR: Azerbaijan violated Convention by Releasing Extradited Officer who Murdered Armenia Soldier
RA Prime Minister Congratulates Georgian Counterpart on National Holiday
President of Artsakh Appointed New Head of Police
President of Artsakh Presents Changes in Composition of Government
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Institute of Molecular Biology Plans To Produce Daily 1000-2000 Coronavirus Tests
Armenian Humanitarian Mission Ceremonially Turns Over De-Mined Lands to Aleppo Government
Saro Mardiryan Elected Deputy Mayor of France’s Alfortville
Ara Darzi, Outstanding Surgeon, the First Armenian in the House of Lords
Scarecrow Society: Kim Kardashian Responded to Turkish User's Comment on Armenian Genocide
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
The "Koltso" operation of deportation of Armenian villages of Artsakh
Armenian Values and Upbringing Always Helped Me: Paul Ignatius, Former US Navy Minister
Trump Nominates Patrick Hovakimian as National Intelligence General Counsel
Armenians Caused the Coronavirus to Plague Us: Garo Paylan Raised the Issue of Attack on Armenian Church in Turkey
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
How Can the Armenian Genocide Be Forgotten? Russian TV Journalist to Ukrainian Politician
Azerbaijan Informed neither Armenia, nor International Organizations about the Military Exercises: RA Defense Ministry Spokesperson
Wind: 5 km/h