President of Artsakh Convened a Working Consultation in the Martouni Regional Center
On 19 February Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan in the Martouni regional center convened a working consultation with the members of the regional administration and community heads to discuss issues related to the implementation of a number of socioeconomic projects.
Minister of State Grigory Martirosyan and other officials were present at the consultation.
- President of Artsakh Approved Decisions of the Government Dima Arstamyan was appointed deputy minister of Education, Science and Culture of the Artsakh Republic.
- Artsakh Sends Medical Assistance to US Artsakh will send medical supplies made in Artsakh as an assistance to the friendly American people and the Armenians of California in the fight against the coronavirus pandemic.
- Six News Cases of COVID-19 in Artsakh According to the information received from the Artsakh Republic Ministry of Health, COVID-19 has been confirmed in six more people in Artsakh, Information Headquarters reported.
- Artsakh Investment Fund has New Director-General Arayik Harutyunyan thanked former Director-General of the Fund Qajik Khachatryan for the works carried out.
- President of Artsakh Convened a Working Consultation on Food Supply to the Defense Army Possibilities of cooperation between the army and the private sector and existing state assistance programs in this direction were on the consultation agenda.
Mkhitar Hayrapetyan Became the Head of the NA Armenia-Iran Friendship Group
The Embassy of Armenia Commented on the Desecration of the Armenian Genocide Memorial
Armenia Records 29820 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
President Armen Sarkissian Spoke on the Phone with the President of Latvia: Two Countries Possess Serious Potential for Cooperation
First Free Programs in the Healthcare Sphere are Being Brought to Life in Artsakh
Nikol Pashinyan Offers Condolences to Japan’s Prime Minister
Kalashnikov Factory in Armenia to Produce 50,000 Rifles Annually
Dolma Festival held in Odessa, Ukraine
Iran's Oil Storage Almost Full as Sanctions and Pandemic Weigh
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
North Korea Has No Plans to Hold Talks with US
Microsoft and Zoom Join Hong Kong Data 'Pause'
Artsakh President Received Armenia's Prosecutor General Arthur Davtyan
Pompeo Warns of Potential Restriction of Chinese TikTok App
The Élysée Palace Announced the Makeup of the New Government
Pashinyan Visits Newly Opened ''Kalashnikov'' Manufacturing Plant in Armenia
Armenian Defense Minister Receives US Ambassador
UK Imposes Sanctions Against Human Rights Abusers
President of Artsakh Receives Armenia’s Minister of Education
Members of US Congressional Caucus on Armenian Issues do Not Share State Department View on Azerbaijan
Karen Bekaryan: Nikol Pashinyan Has Forgotten that His Mission Is to Represent and Advocate the Interests of His Country
''Nasty Armenian'': Turkish Singer Sued for Insulting Armenians in a Post Addressed to Kim Kardashian
Ancient Armenian Church Surfaces from under Lake Van
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
ANCA Calls for Robust US Funding for Artsakh
Comment by the Spokesperson of the MFA of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan on the Remarks of the President of Azerbaijan During the Opening on N Military Unit
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Statement by the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the Occasion of the 28th Anniversary of the Occupation of the Shahumian Region
Wind: 4 km/h