Armenian Embassy in Iran Urges Armenia Nationals to Stay in Touch
The Armenian embassy in Iran urged Armenian nationals to contact the embassy and provide information about their whereabouts taking into account the situation over coronavirus and the possible spread of infection.
The Armenian nationals can send a message to Armenian embassy's Facebook or contact the embassy via phones +98(21)66704833 // +98(21)66760509, +989121051639 or an e-mail [email protected]
- Iran Presses for IMF Loan Iran’s central bank wrote last month to the International Monetary Fund to request the $5 billion from its Rapid Financing Initiative, an emergency programme that aids countries faced with sudden shocks...
- Zarif Rejects Trump’s Claim amid Tensions in Iraq Zarif dismissed Trump’s allegation, saying Iran has no “proxies” but friends in Iraq.
- TASS: Tehran Calls US Sanctions Amid Coronavirus Pandemic ‘Medical Terrorism’ Due to American threats, European medical equipment makers do not trade with Iran and do not sell us medical goods.
- Iran Extends Leave for Prisoners Until April 19 Due to Coronavirus He also stated that it is impossible to inspect passengers by checking their temperatures since this causes big traffic jams.
- Opening Armenia’s Embassy in Tel Aviv Contradicts with Interests of Palestinian Nation: Hossein Amir-Abdollahian He referred to the positions of Islamic countries on the necessity of realization of the rights of Palestinian people and strongly condemned any normalization of ties between Arab and non-Arab countries...
US Ready for Arms Control Talks with Russia, China if They Meet Its Criteria
Artsakh Information Headquarters: Four Artsakh Police Officers Are Self-Isolated
Alexander Leonovich Kemurdzhian, Designer of the First Planet Rover
Trump Says He Had Good Call with Russia's Putin, Saudi King on Oil
Armenia's Coronavirus Spread Doubling Rate Comes Near to 10 Days: Minister
Two More Coronavirus Cases Registered in Artsakh
Armenian National Team is 102th in FIFA/Coca Cola World Rankings
Up to 150 Members of the Saudi Royal Family Infected With Coronavirus
Armenia: Government Approves 10th Activity to Support Micro-Businesses as Part of Ots Effort to Offset the Impact of COVID-19
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Held a Phone Conversation with the Foreign Minister of of Lithuania
Artsakh Defense Army Commander Chairs Military Council Session
Balkaneu: The Son of the Serbian President Tests Positive for COVID-19
Bloobmerge: The World Economy will Lose $ 5 Trillion from Coronavirus
Such Matter Doesn’t Exist on Agenda: Armenia on Report About Turkey Offering Support
Bako Sahakyan Instructs to Strengthen Border Control at Checkpoints
Georgia to Evacuate Georgian, Armenian Students from USA
Armenia: the Air Temperature will Go up
Armenia: 80-Year Old Patient Died from Coronavirus
Armenian PM: The Released Money is Not Even 10% of the Planned Relief
This Is Our Armenian Pizza: Turks Have Lashed Out at Kim Kardashian for Describing Lahmacun as Armenian Pizza (VIDEO)
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
Turkish President Expressed Readiness to Provide Armenia with the Provision of Medicine
March 15: Tehlirian’s Bullet Toppled Talaat to the Ground
Armenian Coat of Arms Printed on Famous American Rapper's Jacket
Catholicos Aram I Held Phone Talk with Noubar Afeyan over Coronavirus Vaccine
Statement of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the military incident at the Armenian-Azerbaijani border
PACE Rapporteur: I Am Astonished And Appalled By The Azerbaijani Government’s Shameful Exploitation Of The Coronavirus Pandemic
Baku’s Refusal of the Illusions of Restoring Its ''Territorial Integrity'' Will Help to Proceed with the Peace Process: Artsakh MFA
Artsakh President Chaired an Enlarged Meeting of the Interdepartmental Commission Coordinating the Prevention of the Spread of the Novel Coronavirus
Wind: 5 km/h