Anti-Trust Regulator Calls on Businesses to Refrain from Increasing Medical Protective Mask Prices
The State Commission for Protection of Economic Competition – Armenia’s competition regulator – has called on pharmaceutical businesses to refrain from unsubstantiated price increases of medical protective masks, anti-viral medication and other medical items, as well as the creation of artificial deficit in the market.
The competition regulator said it is monitoring the area and in the event of recording violations or abuse administrative proceedings and other measures will be enforced.
- Armenia PM: National Currency is Strengthening its Stability "The dram is strengthening stability, the deposits and loans are growing, and the liquidity of banks is also increasing," he added, in particular.
- Armenia: Government Approves 10th Activity to Support Micro-Businesses as Part of Ots Effort to Offset the Impact of COVID-19 Nikol Pashinyan noted that the coronavirus-caused deviations shall not affect the rehabilitation of 500km-long road sections, which was announced last year.
- Armenia Expected to Get €13.4mn Loan from International Bank for Reconstruction and Development Minister of Territorial Administration and Infrastructure Suren Papikyan stated this Tuesday, during the discussion of the sitting of the National Assembly Standing Committee on Financial-Credit and Budgetary...
- Fitch Revises Outlook on Armenia to Negative; Affirms at 'BB-' Banking sector fundamentals will weaken as a result of the coronavirus shock, captured by the negative banking sector outlook for 2020.
- Central Bank Forecasts 0.7% Economic Growth in Armenia for 2020 At the end of last year, the CBA had forecast 5.3% economic growth for this year, whereas the government—4.9%.
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Health Minister: Armenia Confirms 12 COVID-19 Deaths
Statement of the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the 28th Anniversary of the Massacre of Armenians in Maragha
IMF to Disburse $280 Million to Armenia after the Board Meeting in Mid-May
OPEC+ To Continue Negotiations for Reaching Consensus with Mexico
72-Year-Old Man Dies from Coronavirus in Armenia
Armenia PM: National Currency is Strengthening its Stability
Roads in Armenia are mainly passable
Armenia Records 937 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
The New York Times: Boris Johnson Leaves Intensive Care
Government Approves AMD 8.5 Billion for Application Submitted by Economic Entities - Discussions on Anti-Crisis Measures Continue
US Ready for Arms Control Talks with Russia, China if They Meet Its Criteria
Artsakh Information Headquarters: Four Artsakh Police Officers Are Self-Isolated
Alexander Leonovich Kemurdzhian, Designer of the First Planet Rover
Trump Says He Had Good Call with Russia's Putin, Saudi King on Oil
Armenia's Coronavirus Spread Doubling Rate Comes Near to 10 Days: Minister
Two More Coronavirus Cases Registered in Artsakh
Armenian National Team is 102th in FIFA/Coca Cola World Rankings
Up to 150 Members of the Saudi Royal Family Infected With Coronavirus
This Is Our Armenian Pizza: Turks Have Lashed Out at Kim Kardashian for Describing Lahmacun as Armenian Pizza (VIDEO)
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
Turkish President Expressed Readiness to Provide Armenia with the Provision of Medicine
March 15: Tehlirian’s Bullet Toppled Talaat to the Ground
Armenian Coat of Arms Printed on Famous American Rapper's Jacket
Catholicos Aram I Held Phone Talk with Noubar Afeyan over Coronavirus Vaccine
Statement of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the military incident at the Armenian-Azerbaijani border
PACE Rapporteur: I Am Astonished And Appalled By The Azerbaijani Government’s Shameful Exploitation Of The Coronavirus Pandemic
Baku’s Refusal of the Illusions of Restoring Its ''Territorial Integrity'' Will Help to Proceed with the Peace Process: Artsakh MFA
Artsakh President Chaired an Enlarged Meeting of the Interdepartmental Commission Coordinating the Prevention of the Spread of the Novel Coronavirus
Wind: 9 km/h