Ambassador Introduces Iran’s Experience in Fighting Coronavirus to Armenia’s Healthcare Minister
Healthcare Minister Arsen Torosyan received Ambassador of Iran to Armenia Abbas Badakhshan Zohouri, the ministry told, Armenpress reports.
The Armenian minister congratulated Iranian Ambassador on assuming office and then introduced the actions being taken in Armenia.
The Ambassador thanked for the meeting and introduced Iran’s experience in the past two weeks for fighting against the novel coronavirus. The Ambassador said a great medical team has been formed in Iran aimed at preventing the spread of the virus, as well as there is a 24-hour hotline.
The Ambassador presented recent data according to which 7280 Iranian citizens applied to hospitals after the entry of Covid-19 into the country, of which 4312 were tested. As of the daytime of March 2, 1501 cases of coronavius were confirmed in Iran, 291 people recovered. 66 death cases were reported.
"Our country’s experience shows that we need to further enhance the preventive actions, rather than the treatment, and this is also important for Armenia until the problem hasn’t gone further", the Ambassador of Iran said.
The sides also discussed the spread of fake news on coronavirus and highlighted the importance of providing accurate information.
The Armenian minister and the Iranian Ambassador agreed to keep direct contact with Iran’s health minister.
"I hope everything will be solved soon and the life will continue in its normal course", the minister said.
He expressed readiness to help Iran from professional perspective, and the Iranian Ambassador in turn expressed good health to the patient infected with Covid-19 in Armenia.
- Trade Representative of Russia in Armenia: Eurasian Union and Iran are Interested in Using North-South Direction Now, according to her, negotiations are underway to form a full-format agreement on a free trade zone between the Eurasian Union and Iran. She expressed confidence that the conclusion of such an agreement...
- Russian, Iranian Presidents Discuss Situation Around Nagorno Karabakh The Russian and Iranian Presidents also discussed issues relating to the bilateral cooperation, including the implementation of large-scale joint investment projects and the fight against COVID-19.
- Armenia’s Minister of Territorial Administration and Infrastructures Plans to Visit Iran The minister welcomed the Ambassador and highlighted the reliable partnering relations between Armenia and Iran, as well as the bilateral cooperation in different sectors, stating that the two countries...
- Baku Releases two Iranian Truck Drivers According to the source, the detainees were released in the morning of October 21 based on the principle of humanism and mutual according to the respective agreement.
- Iran Army and IRGC Started to Stage a Joint Specialized Air Defense Exercise Brigadier General Ghader Rahimzadeh, commander of the country's Khatam al-Anbia Air Defense Base announced the beginning of the operational phase of the joint large-scale drill in the country’s central...
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
Soldier Killed in Artsakh, Circumstances Yet To Be Determined
Armenia Records 340723 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
David Babayan Received Representatives of Democratic Union Party of the Republic of Armenia
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
Statement of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
Body of Killed Civilian Handed Over to Artsakh
Biden Says He Does Not Accept Anybody’s Red Lines Referring to Ukraine
Azerbaijan Again Halts Search Operations for Casualties of the 2020 Artsakh War
The Regular Sitting of the Consultative Assembly Held with the Participation of the Prime Minister and the Leaders of the Extra-Parliamentary Political Forces
Human Rights Watch Condemns Human Rights Violations in Azerbaijan
Murderer of Artsakh Civilian Identified
United Russia Congress Re-Elects Medvedev as Party’s Chairman
Any Status Within Azerbaijan is Unacceptable for the People and Authorities of Artsakh: David Babayan
Armenia Records 340396 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Commemoration of the Apostles St. Thaddeus and St. Bartholomew, the First Preachers of Christianity in Armenia
At the Request of Erdogan,Putin Informed Him about the Main Results of the Trilateral Meeting of the Leaders of Russia, Azerbaijan and Armenia in Sochi
Armenia's Foreign Minister Met with the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
Atrocities Committed by the Azerbaijani Armed Forces Against the Civilian Population of Artsakh Are a Continuation of the Policy of Armenophobia: MFA Spox
Putin, Erdogan Speak on the Phone
Giacomo Luigi Ciamician, Armenian Chemist, the Pioneer of Solar Energy Idea
Armenian History of ATMs (from the Series "Inventions of the Armenians")
Armenian Scientists Become Eligible for the EU's Largest Funding Program
Artsakh National Security Service Releases Statement on Incident Near Shushi Checkpoint
Man Detained near Shushi to Be Handed over to Artsakh Law Enforcement Agencies: Ombudsman
Ararat Mirzoyan, Jean-Baptiste Lemoyne Discussed Peaceful Settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict
West at Risk of Conflict with Russia, Britain's Army Chief Says
Water Tariff in Armenia to Increase on January 1
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Under the Guise of Unblocking the Roads, the Azerbaijani Authorities are Pursuing a Targeted Policy of Isolating the Civilian Residential Communities of Armenia: Tatoyan