Ambassador Introduces Iran’s Experience in Fighting Coronavirus to Armenia’s Healthcare Minister
Healthcare Minister Arsen Torosyan received Ambassador of Iran to Armenia Abbas Badakhshan Zohouri, the ministry told, Armenpress reports.
The Armenian minister congratulated Iranian Ambassador on assuming office and then introduced the actions being taken in Armenia.
The Ambassador thanked for the meeting and introduced Iran’s experience in the past two weeks for fighting against the novel coronavirus. The Ambassador said a great medical team has been formed in Iran aimed at preventing the spread of the virus, as well as there is a 24-hour hotline.
The Ambassador presented recent data according to which 7280 Iranian citizens applied to hospitals after the entry of Covid-19 into the country, of which 4312 were tested. As of the daytime of March 2, 1501 cases of coronavius were confirmed in Iran, 291 people recovered. 66 death cases were reported.
"Our country’s experience shows that we need to further enhance the preventive actions, rather than the treatment, and this is also important for Armenia until the problem hasn’t gone further", the Ambassador of Iran said.
The sides also discussed the spread of fake news on coronavirus and highlighted the importance of providing accurate information.
The Armenian minister and the Iranian Ambassador agreed to keep direct contact with Iran’s health minister.
"I hope everything will be solved soon and the life will continue in its normal course", the minister said.
He expressed readiness to help Iran from professional perspective, and the Iranian Ambassador in turn expressed good health to the patient infected with Covid-19 in Armenia.
- Iran Hosts Largest Joint Exercises of IRGC Ground Forces During the implementation of various stages of the largest joint and combined exercises of the Quds base of the IRGC Ground Forces in the southeastern provinces of Sistan and Baluchistan, various operational...
- Iran to Open Consulate-General in Armenia’s Kapan The Iranian presidency reported
- Iran, Azerbaijan Discuss Cooperation in Petrol and Natural Gas Sectors During the meeting, Owji emphasized the importance of development of bilateral ties and cooperation between Tehran and Baku in the petrol and natural gas sectors.
- Iran Ready for Resultative Talks on Nuclear Deal — Top Diplomat "Despite the fact that the West is not implementing its commitments, Iran, for the sake of demonstrating its good will and with an eye of the lifting of the unilateral and illegal sanctions, is again ready...
- Trade Representative of Russia in Armenia: Eurasian Union and Iran are Interested in Using North-South Direction Now, according to her, negotiations are underway to form a full-format agreement on a free trade zone between the Eurasian Union and Iran. She expressed confidence that the conclusion of such an agreement...
Kamo Vardanyan Was Awarded the Military Rank of Lieutenant General
Azerbaijani Special Services Forced Artsakh Resident to Spy for Them, NSS Reveals
Armen Sarkissian and Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan Discussed Issues Related to the Promotion of Bilateral Cooperation
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
European Parliament New Speaker Elected
Polish OSCE Chairmanship Reiterates Full Support to Minsk Group Co-Chairs After Aliyev Tirade
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to Bulgarian PM
Lacote: French Institute to Operate in Armenia
46 People are Receiving Inpatient Treatment in Artsakh for COVID-19
Armenia Records 348145 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Some Roads are Closed and Difficult to Pass in Armenia
Prospects for the Development of the Wine Industry Discussed in a Consultation Chaired by PM Pashinyan
Iran Welcomes Efforts to Normalize Relations Between Armenia and Turkey
New Cases of Omicron Variant Confirmed in Armenia
Lukashevich: Russia Concerned that OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs May Not Be Able to Visit Nagorno-Karabakh
Russia-China Friendship Is Not Aimed Against Anyone: Lavrov
Armenian President Was Never in Danger when Blasts Hit UAE, Visit Proceeding Normally
President Harutyunyan Approved Decisions of the Artsakh Republic Government on the Provision of Financial Assistance
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenian President Attends Opening of Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week During UAE Visit
Hair Dryer was Invented in the 19th Century (from the Series "Inventions of the Armenians")
The Prime Minister Awards the 10 Best Athletes of the Year
Turkey Announces One of Its Preconditions for Normalization of Relations with Armenia
Zakharova Speaks about First Meeting in Moscow of Armenia, Azerbaijan Elites after Karabakh War
Armenian Aviation Regulator Grants Permit to Flyone Armenia to Operate Yerevan-Istanbul Flights
The Process of Armenian-Turkish Normalisation Dangerous, Does Not Consider Armenia's Interests - Artur Vanetsyan
Armenia’s top 10 Athletes of the Year Announced
Whole World Will Benefit from Normalization of Armenian-Turkish Relations: Dmitry Polyanskiy
Artsakh Defense Army Denies Shooting at Employees of Azerbaijani Company
Artsakh Republic President Received Staff Members of Schools of Hadrout and Shoushi