Iran Rejects US Virus Aid Offer Amid 'Vicious' Sanctions
Iran's President Hassan Rouhani on Wednesday dismissed a US offer to help the Islamic republic fight its coronavirus outbreak, charging that "vicious" American sanctions are depriving the country of medicine, The Economic Times reports.
"Those who have deprived the people of even medicine and food through sanctions, who have done the most vicious things... they appear with a mask of sympathy and say that we want to help the nation of Iran," Rouhani said, in a clear reference to the United States.
US President Donald Trump had said Saturday he was ready to aid Iran with the virus outbreak if the Islamic republic asked for assistance.
Iran has scrambled to halt the rapid spread of the virus that has claimed 92 lives out of 2,922 confirmed infections in the past two weeks.
- Iranian Minister of Energy will arrive in Armenia The Commission will discuss a number of topics, including trade and offsetting, investment, transit and transportation, electricity, oil and gas, banking and finance, standards, tourism, healthcare, and...
- Armenian Ambassador, Iranian Deputy Minister Discuss Expanding Cooperation in Transportation Sector During the meeting issues relating to expanding the Armenian-Iranian cooperation in transportation section, particularly the participation of Iranian companies in ongoing road construction works in Armenia’s...
- Iran to Target Heart of Israel if Faced with Slightest Threat, President Vows "If you make the slightest move against our nation, our armed forces will target the heart of the Israeli regime," he said, as cited by the IRNA news agency.
- Iran Hopes for Early Approval of Document on Strategic Cooperation with Russia This multilateral plan of cooperation is Iran’s initiative, which the Russian side also favored. The Iranian side has officially handed over the proposed bill to Russia.
- Iranian Foreign Ministry Welcomes Russia-Ukraine Talks, Calls for Dialogue "This is good news. Negotiations between Ukraine and Russia are precisely what we have called for from the very first day," he said. "The political dialogue is a means of achieving a stable solution of...
Ottawa Introduces Bill to Ban Russia's Putin and 1,000 Others From Entering Country
The President in Azerbaijan: I Expect Lithuania-Azerbaijan Economic Relations to Intensify
Extraordinary Sitting of National Assembly to Be Convened
Peskov Spoke About the Preparation of Another Direct Line with Putin
Estonian President Karis Admitted That Russia Cannot Be Completely Isolated
Pashinyan Receives Executive Director of World Trade Centers Association
Joint Extraordinary Session of CSTO PA Standing Commissions Held in Online Format
Russian Foreign Ministry Calls Ongoing Protests in Armenia Country’s Internal Affair
Iran Ready for Gas Swap from Turkmenistan to Armenia: Javad Owji
New Amnesty International Report Documents Azeri Crimes Against Older Armenians in Karabakh Conflict
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Letter to the President of Kazakhstan on Birthday
Weather Forecast in Armenia
EU To Give Ukraine 500 Million Euros More In Military Aid, Borrell Says
President Harutyunyan Signed a Number of Laws
Armenian Representatives Won 11 gold, 5 Silver and 6 Bronze Medals at European Championship
US Senate Passes $40B Ukraine Aid In Procedural Vote
USA President Biden’s Meeting with Prime Minister Mitsotakis of Greece
U.S. Air Force Says It Conducted Successful Hypersonic Weapon Test
Foreign Minister of Armenia Ararat Mirzoyan Will Leave for Brussels
President Zelensky Confirms Evacuation of Troops from Besieged Azovstal Plant in Ukraine
The Armenian Love of Aivazovsky
Artsakh Can Never Be a Part of Azerbaijan, State Minister Reiterates
Arayik Harutyunyan Received Members of the Artsakh Football Federation
Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan Chaired a Security Council Sitting
Lazar Serebryakov, Russian Admiral of Armenian Descent, One of the Founders of Novorossiysk
Turkey Not Positive Concerning Sweden’s, Finland’s Possible Joining NATO: Erdogan
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Finland Sees No Direct Military Threats from Russia: Permanent Representative to NATO
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
The Prime Minister Received the Minister of Sport of the Russian Federation Oleg Matytsin
Wind: 1.03 km/h