Iran Rejects US Virus Aid Offer Amid 'Vicious' Sanctions
Iran's President Hassan Rouhani on Wednesday dismissed a US offer to help the Islamic republic fight its coronavirus outbreak, charging that "vicious" American sanctions are depriving the country of medicine, The Economic Times reports.
"Those who have deprived the people of even medicine and food through sanctions, who have done the most vicious things... they appear with a mask of sympathy and say that we want to help the nation of Iran," Rouhani said, in a clear reference to the United States.
US President Donald Trump had said Saturday he was ready to aid Iran with the virus outbreak if the Islamic republic asked for assistance.
Iran has scrambled to halt the rapid spread of the virus that has claimed 92 lives out of 2,922 confirmed infections in the past two weeks.
- Trade Representative of Russia in Armenia: Eurasian Union and Iran are Interested in Using North-South Direction Now, according to her, negotiations are underway to form a full-format agreement on a free trade zone between the Eurasian Union and Iran. She expressed confidence that the conclusion of such an agreement...
- Russian, Iranian Presidents Discuss Situation Around Nagorno Karabakh The Russian and Iranian Presidents also discussed issues relating to the bilateral cooperation, including the implementation of large-scale joint investment projects and the fight against COVID-19.
- Armenia’s Minister of Territorial Administration and Infrastructures Plans to Visit Iran The minister welcomed the Ambassador and highlighted the reliable partnering relations between Armenia and Iran, as well as the bilateral cooperation in different sectors, stating that the two countries...
- Baku Releases two Iranian Truck Drivers According to the source, the detainees were released in the morning of October 21 based on the principle of humanism and mutual according to the respective agreement.
- Iran Army and IRGC Started to Stage a Joint Specialized Air Defense Exercise Brigadier General Ghader Rahimzadeh, commander of the country's Khatam al-Anbia Air Defense Base announced the beginning of the operational phase of the joint large-scale drill in the country’s central...
Lavrov Speaks about Russia's Role in Finding Solutions to Issues of Dispute Between Armenia and Azerbaijan
Some Roads Are Cosed in Armenia
Ahmet Davutoglu Asks Erdogan Not to Talk about the Exchange Rate of the Lira
Bayramov and Mirzoyan to Meet in Stockholm on December 2
Putin and Erdogan May Talk by Phone on December 3 and Touch on Ukraine: Peskov
A Meeting of the Deputy Prime Ministers of Armenia, Azerbaijan and Russia Will Be Held in Moscow Today
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Azerbaijan Uses Any Method to Violate the Human Rights of the People of Artsakh and Cause Inconvenience
Armenia’s National Security Service Completes Investigation of High Treason Case
Serzh Sargsyan Today is Remotely Participating in the International Interparty Videoconference
GM Levon Aronian Now Represents the United States
Armenia Revenue Committee Chief: Our Customs Officers are Already on Goris-Kapan Motorway
Armenia Records 339020 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Foreign Minister of Armenia Ararat Mirzoyan Will Leave for Sweden
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
Charles Michel: Political Dialogue Between Armenia and Azerbaijan May Lead to a Sustainable Settlement
US Embassy in Armenia Has Published Historical Facts about the Armenian-American Relations
Nikol Pashinyan Receives Representatives of Central Board of the Ramkavar Azatakan Party
Process of Unblocking Communications Does Not Presuppose Provision of Any Extraterritorial 'Corridor': Mher Grigoryan
Paris Needs to Support the Armenian People: French Senate
Armenian Scientists Become Eligible for the EU's Largest Funding Program
Artsakh National Security Service Releases Statement on Incident Near Shushi Checkpoint
Man Detained near Shushi to Be Handed over to Artsakh Law Enforcement Agencies: Ombudsman
Ararat Mirzoyan, Jean-Baptiste Lemoyne Discussed Peaceful Settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict
West at Risk of Conflict with Russia, Britain's Army Chief Says
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Azerbaijan Forces Open Fire in the Direction of Armenian Positions in Verin Shorzha
Under the Guise of Unblocking the Roads, the Azerbaijani Authorities are Pursuing a Targeted Policy of Isolating the Civilian Residential Communities of Armenia: Tatoyan
Another Act of Vandalism Committed by Azerbaijanis (video)
Foreign and Defense Ministers of France and Russia Discussed the Dituation around Nagorno-Karabakh