President of Artsakh Handed in State Awards and Certificates of Honorary Titles
On 5 March Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan handed in state awards and certificates of honorary titles to a group of people who registered success in various spheres of the republic's life.
Congratulating the attendees, President Sahakyan noted that they represented different spheres and had a substantial contribution to the development of our state through their long-term productive work.
Bako Sahakyan underlined that the state valued and appreciated their patriotic activity, expressing confidence that they would continue to work with the same zeal and efficiency.
- Artsakh President Appointed Ministers On 1 June Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan signed a range of decrees.
- Arayik Harutyunyan Scores Landslide Victory in Artsakh Presidential Runoff Harutyunyan’s rival, the incumbent foreign minister Masis Mayilyan, garnered only 12% of votes.
- Preliminary Results of the Artsakh General Elections Have Been Announced Second round of elections will be conducted in Nagorno Karabakh after none of the candidates received 50%+1% of votes.
- President of Artsakh Convened a Working Consultation The heads of appropriate spheres participating in the consultation delivered corresponding reports on the carried out activities. The situation regarding the measures taken against the coronavirus was...
- President of Artsakh Convened a Working Consultation in the Martouni Regional Center Minister of State Grigory Martirosyan and other officials were present at the consultation.
101-Year-Old Resident of Yerevan’s Nork Nursing Home Recovers from Coronavirus
Armenia Records 10009 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Rudik Hyusnunts Appointed Chief Adviser to Artsakh President
Russia not Welcome at G7: Trudeau
Putin and Trump Discussed G7 Summit, Oil Markets in Call
Georgia Won't Open Borders for Armenian Tourists
Georgia’s PM Congratulates Prime Minister Pashinyan on Birthday
Armenian Armed Forces Only Respond to Provocations by the Adversary - Defense Ministry
Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan Received Samvel Babayan
President Armen Sarkissian Congratulated Nikol Pashinian on the Occasion of His Birth Anniversary
President of Artsakh Receives Delegation of Electric Networks of Armenia CJSC
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia: SRC Carries out Strengthened Control over Export of Certain Agricultural and Medical Goods
Pashinyan and Putin Discuss Coronavirus Situation Over Phone
Artsakh President Appointed Ministers
Mikhail Mishustin Sends Birthday Greetings to Nikol Pashinyan
Ombudsman Tatoyan Offers Congratulations on Children’s Day
Armenia Central Bank, Alliance for Financial Inclusion Organize Experts Group on Financial Inclusion Policy Meeting
Armenian PM and his Family Test Positive for Novel Coronavirus
Vladimir Putin Sends Birthday Greetings to Nikol Pashinyan
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Armenian Values and Upbringing Always Helped Me: Paul Ignatius, Former US Navy Minister
Trump Nominates Patrick Hovakimian as National Intelligence General Counsel
Armenians Caused the Coronavirus to Plague Us: Garo Paylan Raised the Issue of Attack on Armenian Church in Turkey
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
Trilateral Ceasefire Agreement Signed Between NKR, Armenia and Azerbaijan: 26 Years Have Passed
Gevorg Nalbandian: an Armenian who Wrote an Anthem for an African Country
The Armenian Love of Aivazovsky
Azerbaijan Informed neither Armenia, nor International Organizations about the Military Exercises: RA Defense Ministry Spokesperson
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Wind: 7 km/h