President of Artsakh Convened a Working Consultation
On 5 March Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan convened a working consultation to discuss issues related to the process of activities aimed at preventing the spread of acute respiratory infections and new coronavirus in the republic.
The heads of appropriate spheres participating in the consultation delivered corresponding reports on the carried out activities. The situation regarding the measures taken against the coronavirus was analyzed.
The members of the Interdepartmental Commission, established in the republic pursuant to the Government resolution, including the public administration bodies, being in constant contact with the relevant structures of the Republic of Armenia, carry out a joint policy in this matter.
The President underscored the necessity of controlling the epidemic situation in the republic and taking all preventive measures.
The public should be constantly informed by state authorities about all the specific cases associated with the acute respiratory infections, including the new coronavirus, and this information should always be accessible to citizens.
The Head of the State gave appropriate assignments towards carrying out the activities in an organized and coordinated manner, highlighting in this context the need of close cooperation between all the state structures.
Artsakh Republic minister of state Grigory Martirosyan, Security Council Secretary Arshavir Gharamyan, and other officials participated in the consultation.
- Arayik Harutyunyan Visited Festive Event On The Occasion Of The Artsakh Republic Proclamation On 8 September Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan visited the town of Shoushi and partook in the festive event organized by the "Azat Hayreniq" party on the occasion of the Artsakh Republic...
- One New Case Of The Coronavirus Has Been Registered In Artsakh The Ministry of Health of the Republic of Artsakh informed that one new case of the coronavirus has been registered in Artsakh, but seven more persons have recovered, Information Headquarters reported.
- Artsakh President Awards The Authers Of The Stepanakert Aater Supply System Project The President of Artsakh Republic Arayik Haroutyunyan on Monday received a group of construction engineers and persons in charge on the eve of Artsakh Republic Day
- President of Artsakh Handed in Awards to a Group of Construction Sphere Representatives For the contribution to the sphere and in connection with the professional holiday the republic's President handed in awards and valuable gifts to a group of Artsakh Republic Municipal Engineering Ministry...
- President of Artsakh Signed a Decree On 21 July President Arayik Harutyunyan signed a decree on appointing Armen Sargsyan advisor to the Artsakh Republic President on education, science, culture, youth and sports.
Armenian Ombudsman: Azerbaijan Artificially Delays the Process of Exchanging PoWs and the Bodies of Killed
Armenian and Azerbaijani Sides Hand Over Lists of Prisoners to Red Cross
Russian Planes to Soon Land in Stepanakert Airport – Source
Russian Peacekeepers Help Find, Return Two Karabakh Residents
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Pashinyan Reaffirms Armenia’s Readiness for Close Cooperation towards EAEU Development
UEFA Competition Matches Ban Be Played in Armenia and Azerbaijan
Armenia Welcomes Resolution on the Need for the Recognition of the Nagorno-Karabakh, Adopts by French National Assembly
Azerbaijan Summons Ambassador Over France's Nagorno-Karabakh Vote
Pashinyan Highlights Lifting Ban on Entry of Armenian Citizens to EAEU States
Lavrov, Guterres Discuss Solution of Humanitarian Problems in Nagorno Karabakh
Armenia Records 139692 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Roads are Mainly Open in the Republic of Armenia
Armenians of Nagorno-Karabakh Cannot Be Placed under the Jurisdiction of Azerbaijan: Armenia's FM
US Calls on Armenia and Azerbaijan to Resume Work with the OSCE Minsk Group
French National Assembly Adopts Resolution on Urgent Need to Recognize Nagorno Karabakh
OSEC Minsk Group Calls for Full and Prompt Departure from the Nagorno Karabakh Region of All Foreign Mercenaries
Ararat Mirzoyan Met With The Head Of The Constitutional Court
"Bright Armenia" Will Nominate Edmon Marukyan For The Post Of The Prime-Minister
Heads Of The Diplomatic Missions And Representatives Of International Organizations Dicussed Situation In Artsakh
Kim Kardashian Speaks on Artsakh Peace Deal: This is Goodbye, for Now
Cher Appeals to US Government to Help Armenia, Artsakh (VIDEO)
Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Held Phone Conversations with the Representatives of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair Countries
Territorial Concessions and the Announced Terms Have Not Been Discussed with the Authorities of Artsakh: Vahram Poghosyan
A New Era Starts in the Caucasus: Georgian President
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Sent a Letter to the UNESCO Director-General Audrey Azoulay
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
First Aurora Humanitarian Aid Projects for Artsakh Announced
Kim Kardashian on New Initiative for Children of Artsakh
Wind: 4 km/h