18th Anti-Crisis Measure is Adopted in Armenia
The government of Armenia adopted the 18th measure to neutralize COVID-19’s economic consequences in the country
Accordingly, the government will pay a grant in the amount of the salary of every fifth employee to those employers and companies that have retained their jobs since the crisis began, and their payroll has been maintained with some minor differences. Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan stated about this at Thursday's Cabinet meeting of the government.
"With this, we want to say our words of encouragement and appreciation to the companies that have been able to maintain jobs and payrolls during these difficult times," he added.
He said that at the moment, more than 76 billion drams have been distributed so far through these anti-crisis measures, and about 26 thousand legal entities as well as more than 1 million 100 thousand individuals are beneficiaries of these measures in Armenia.
- The Armenian Government has Put a Temporary Embargo on Imports of Goods Having Turkish Origin In accordance with the Decision N 1708-N dated October 20, 2020 of the Government of the Armenia all the imports in to Armenia of any consumption goods of Turkish origin will be banned effective December...
- US-Based SADA Systems Plans to Establish Global Center for Technological Solutions in Armenia Welcoming the guest, the Armenian minister informed that the ministry has been reformulated a year ago and currently involves the fields of communication, high technologies, military industry and digitization.
- Warsaw Stock Exchange Intends to Take Over the Armenia Securities Exchange The preliminary estimated valuation of 100% of AMX is approx. PLN 6 million (USD 1.6 million) On 18 September 2020, the Warsaw Stock Exchange (GPW) Management Board and the Central Bank of Armenia (CBA)...
- Armenia Central Bank Cuts Re-Financing Rate The Lombard rate is set at 5,75%, while the Deposit Rate is set at 2,75%.
- Let's Build Armenia in Anew: Armenia PM Posts New Video "Let's build Armenia in anew: Tashir-Vardaghbyur," he wrote regarding this video.
Zarif: Presence of Terrorists in Region Intolerable for Iran
Armenia Records 82651 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Iran’s Parliament Speaker Contracts Coronavirus
US Congressman Calls on Trump Administration to Impose Magnitsky Sanctions on Azerbaijan Immediately
Azerbaijan Targets Artsakh’s Shushi Town
Another UAV downed this morning: Shushan Stepanyan
Jalal Harutyunyan Bestowed with Hero of Artsakh Highest Title
The Defence Army Continues to Destroy the Subversive Groups of the Adversary
Armenia: Sotk-Karvachar Roadway is Closed
Glendale Officially Recognizes Artsakh Independence, Calls on US President, Congress to Follow Lead
Everyone - for the Sake of Artsakh, Everything - for Artsakh, and We Will Triumph: Nikol Pashinyan’s Address to the Nation
Azerbaijan No Longer at Advantage in Terms of Quantity and Technical Equipment: Artsrun Hovhannisyan
Putin and Erdogan Discuss Situation in Nagorno Karabakh
Military Frontline Formed along Vorotan River: MOD Representative
Trump Says Violence in Nagorno-Karabahk Region 'Disappointing'
There Is No Alternative to the Introduction of the International Verification Mechanisms: Armenia's MFA
Prime Minister Pashinyan Meets with Catholicos of All Armenians
Azerbaijani Footage Has Nothing to Do with the Circumstances of Jalal Harutyunyan's Injury
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Will Address the Nation at 21:00
During the Day Azerbaijan Held under Fire Peaceful Settlements of Artsakh
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
Kim Kardashian donates 1 million USD to "Hayastan" All Armenian Fund
Despite Your Best Efforts, Turkey, Azerbaijan... We Will Never Be Annihilated: Alexis Ohanian
Artsrun Hovhannisyan Presented Interactive Map of Military Actions (video)
Armen Knyazyan is Awarded with the Highest title of the "Hero of Artsakh"
We Hope Armenians Will Be Able to Defend Against what Azerbaijanis are Doing – Pompeo
Alexis Ohanian Calls on US to Stand Up to Dictators in Azerbaijan and Turkey and Rebuke Their Attacks on Armenians
Experts of the Human Rights Defender’s Office Have Identified Location and Time of Azerbaijani Criminal Ativities Towards Armenian Prisoners of War
Emmanuel Macron Proposes New Talks on Nagorno-Karabakh
Wind: 4 km/h