Iran: US Must Stop its State Terrorism
In reaction to the US absurd claim that Iran does not cooperate with the US in fighting terrorism, Abbas Mousavi wrote, "With a history of founding, funding & arming different terrorist groups, a record of state terrorism, and its outright support for another terrorist regime, the US is not a good yardstick for measuring anti-terrorism efforts," IRNA reports.
"US must stop its state terrorism."
In a statement late on Wednesday, the US Department of State accused Iran and four other countries of not cooperating with Washington in the fight against terrorism.
The US Department of State alleged that Iran, North Korea, Syria, Venezuela and Cuba have not cooperated with Washington in fighting terrorism in 2019 and that's for the same reason that sales and export of US defense equipment and services to these countries is forbidden.
The US Central Command carried out blatant terrorist attack against Iran's anti-terror commander Lieutenant General Qassem Soleimani in total disregard of the United Nations Charter requiring the member states to respect national sovereignty of the states.
Martyrdom of General Soleimani sparked a wave of disgust towards the United States and its troops in West Asia, especially in Iraq, which prompted its parliament to vote for exit of Washington's troops from the country.
- Iran’s Rouhani Hails Departure of ‘Tyrant’ Trump “US President Donald Trump’s political career is over today and his ‘maximum pressure’ policy on Iran has completely failed,” he added.
- Iran jails U.S. Businessman, Possibly Jeopardizing Biden's Plans for Diplomacy with Tehran The case threatens to complicate plans by the next administration to pursue diplomacy with Iran, as President-elect Joe Biden has said he would be open to easing sanctions on Tehran if the regime returned...
- IRGC Launches Ballistic Missiles Various classes of long-range ballistic missiles were launched in the final phase of the military exercise on Saturday morning. The missiles were aimed at detonating hypothetical enemy warships from a...
- Iran Accuses Israel, U.S. in Assassination of Nuclear Scientist "Terrorists murdered an eminent Iranian scientist today. This cowardice -- with serious indications of Israeli role -- shows desperate warmongering of perpetrators," Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad...
- Official Welcomes End of Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict Vaezi wrote on his Twitter account that the Islamic Republic of Iran welcomes the mediation of Russia between Azerbaijan and Armenia, besides the acceptance of a ceasefire by both sides in the Nagorno-Karabakh...
Trump Orders to Declassify Set of Documents Related to FBI’s Russia Probe
Germany Extends COVID Lockdown until February 14
114 Refugees Return to Nagorno Karabakh in a Day
Iran’s Rouhani Hails Departure of ‘Tyrant’ Trump
Trump Grants Pardons to 73 Individuals, Including Ex-Adviser Bannon
Body of MIA Soldier Found in Jabrayil
Armenia Records 165221 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Competent State Body of Armenia Must Publish the Number of Armenian POWs – Ombudsman
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
We Will Continue to Fight to Make Your Dreams Come True: Garo Paylan about Hrant Dink
Armenia’s Minister of Defense Receives Delegation of Yerkrapah Volunteer Union
Trump Orders to Restrict Purchase of Unmanned Aircraft Systems from Russia and China
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Closed
Stable Operational Situation Maintained along Armenian-Azerbaijani Border
Ombudsman Tatoyan, German Ambassador Discuss Return of Armenian POWs from Azerbaijan
Lavrov, Head of UN Alliance of Civilizations Discuss Upcoming Conference
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Artsakh Sent Letters to International Structures in Connection with Armenian Prisoners of War and Civilians Detained by Azerbaijan
Bodies of 7 Servicemen And 1 Civilian Found During Search Works in Karabakh
Armenia Records 164912 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Lavrov: No Provocations Against Russian Peacekeepers in Nagorno-Karabakh
Azerbaijan President's Statement Contradicts point 8 of Statement Signed on November 9, 2020: Arman Tatoyan
Artsakh Authorities Find More Bodies of Fallen Troops in Ongoing Search Operations
Artsakh Security Chief: We Could Have Avoided the War
Colorado Identifies First Known Case of UK Coronavirus Variant in US
Armenia to Import 2,250 Goods from Iran Instead of Turkey
Bodies of 1,111 Fallen Armenian Soldiers Retrieved So Far: Artsakh Emergency Service
Let's Believe that 2021 Will Restore Our Lost Dignity
Armenian, Azerbaijani Intelligence Chiefs Discuss PoW Exchange at Moscow-Mediated Meeting
Armenia Ombudsman: What Azerbaijan Military has Done is Step with Clear Intention to Intimidate Civilians
Wind: 5 km/h