President of Artsakh Approved Decisions of the Government
Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan approved a range of Government's decisions.
Tigran Tsatryan was appointed first deputy minister of Territorial Administration and Development of the Artsakh Republic.
Hamlet Apresyan was appointed deputy minister of Territorial Administration and Development of the Artsakh Republic.
Hasmik Minasyan was appointed deputy minister of Education, Science and Culture of the Artsakh Republic.
Dima Arstamyan was appointed deputy minister of Education, Science and Culture of the Artsakh Republic.
- Arayik Harutyunyan Visited Festive Event On The Occasion Of The Artsakh Republic Proclamation On 8 September Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan visited the town of Shoushi and partook in the festive event organized by the "Azat Hayreniq" party on the occasion of the Artsakh Republic...
- One New Case Of The Coronavirus Has Been Registered In Artsakh The Ministry of Health of the Republic of Artsakh informed that one new case of the coronavirus has been registered in Artsakh, but seven more persons have recovered, Information Headquarters reported.
- Artsakh President Awards The Authers Of The Stepanakert Aater Supply System Project The President of Artsakh Republic Arayik Haroutyunyan on Monday received a group of construction engineers and persons in charge on the eve of Artsakh Republic Day
- President of Artsakh Handed in Awards to a Group of Construction Sphere Representatives For the contribution to the sphere and in connection with the professional holiday the republic's President handed in awards and valuable gifts to a group of Artsakh Republic Municipal Engineering Ministry...
- President of Artsakh Signed a Decree On 21 July President Arayik Harutyunyan signed a decree on appointing Armen Sargsyan advisor to the Artsakh Republic President on education, science, culture, youth and sports.
Peskov: Russia Is Doing Everything Possible To End The War In Nagorno-Karabakh
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh Defense Army Publishes Names of Other Killed 27 Servicemen
Presidents of Armenia and France Expressed Concern with the Situation Over the Artsakh Conflict
Human Rights Watch: Azerbaijan Repeatedly Used Widely Banned Cluster Munitions in Residential Areas in Nagorno-Karabakh (photo)
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Met with he US Acting Assistant Secretary of European and Eurasian Affairs
COVID-19: Armenia Reports 2474 New Cases in One Day
Mike Pompeo Will Meet Armenian and Azerbaijani MFAs Today At 09:30 And 10:30 EDT
The Situation in Artsakh Remained Relatively Calm if Tense During the Night
We Strive to Get the International Community to Recognize the Independence of Nagorno-Karabakh: Prime Minister’s Interview to Interfax News Agency
New Video Testifying the Presence of Mercenary Terrorists in the Karabakh Conflict Zone
OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Will Meet in Washington over Karabakh Conflict
The Borough of Fort Lee, NJ Recognized Artsakh’s Right to Self-Determination and Independence
Seeing Aras River Does Not Mean Controlling the Border: MoD Armenia Denies Aliyev’s Claims
Artsakh Defense Army Publishes Names of Other Killed 26 Servicemen
We Should not Forget the Tragedies of the Armenian People: Putin
If Negotiations During the 30 Years Gave no Results it Does not Mean You Must Start Shooting: Putin
Fierce Clashes Take Place Near Artsakh’s Jivani and Shekher Communities
Russia’s President: Conflict in Nagorno Karabakh Started with Crimes Against Armenian People
Azerbaijani War Prisoner Says Azerbaijani Military Officials Make no Independent Decisions
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
Despite Your Best Efforts, Turkey, Azerbaijan... We Will Never Be Annihilated: Alexis Ohanian
Russia’s FM Discussed with Azerbaijani Side NK Status Issue and Liberation of Surrounding Territories: Russian MFA
Kim Kardashian donates 1 million USD to "Hayastan" All Armenian Fund
Obama Shares His Phone Number
Armenia’s New Ambassador to Bulgaria Presents Credentials to President Rumen Radev
Turkish Prosecutor General's Office Launches Procedure to Deprive Armenian MP Garo Paylan of Immunity
We Hope Armenians Will Be Able to Defend Against what Azerbaijanis are Doing – Pompeo
Armen Knyazyan is Awarded with the Highest title of the "Hero of Artsakh"
Wind: 7 km/h