Israel Strikes Gaza Targets After Rocket Fire
Israel struck on Sunday targets in the Gaza Strip, hours after three rockets were fired from the Gaza Strip at southern Israel, Haaretz reports.
Palestinian media reported strikes east of the city of Gaza, while an official statement by the Israeli army said "underground facilities" used by Hamas in the northern Strip were targeted. No casualties were reported.
Two of the rockets hit open terrain in southern Israel, and no casualties or damage were reported. A third launch was intercepted by Israeli air defense, the army said, after an alarm sounded in Israeli border communities.
The statement added that Israel held Hamas responsible for "everything that happens within the Strip" and that among the targets hit were “a workshop to produce rockets as well as infrastructure used to manufacture weapons for Hamas." The rockets launched into Israel both fell in open terrain. No casualties were reported on either side.
- Iran Plans Massive Air Defense Drill The drill, involving air defense units from the Army and the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC), is aimed at boosting the combat preparedness and consolidate the air defense capabilities of the Armed...
- Azeri or Armenian Drone Crashes on Northwestern Iran- IRNA He noted that the crash caused no damage.
- Rouhani: Transfer of Terrorist Elements from Syria and Other Places to This Region Unacceptable for Iran It is not acceptable for Iran that certain countries are transferring terrorist elements from Syria and other places to this region which is close to the Iranian border, the president said
- Iran Condemns Charlie Hebdo for Republishing Cartoons of Prophet Muhammad Khatibzadeh states that insult and disrespect for the Prophet Muhammad and other divine prophets are unacceptable.
- U.S. Expands Scope of Iran Metals Sanctions The materials he said he had determined are used in connection with Iran’s nuclear, military or ballistic missile programs included aluminum powder with purity above 98%.
Armenian Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan is in Moscow
UAV Falls in Iran's Territory
US Rep. Urges Government to Recognize Artsakh’s Independence
Situation Is Stable and Under Control: MOD Representative
Levon Ter-Petrosyan Met with Former Presidents of Artsakh Republic Arkadi Ghukasyan and Bako Sahakyan
Tigran Balayan Concurrently Appointed Ambassador of Armenia to Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
Putin, Macron Discuss Situation in Nagorno-Karabakh
Artsakh Downs another Turkish Bayraktar TB2 UAV
Defense Ministry of Armenia Denies Azerbaijan’s Announcement of Striking Goranboy and Tartar
Iran Plans Massive Air Defense Drill
Armenian Presidential Administration to Assist Families from Artsakh
Two Armenia Military Officers Posthumously Awarded Combat Cross Order of 1st Degree
Armenia Premier Dismisses Official From Office
Armen Hovhannisyan - New Deputy Minister of Justice of Armenia
Tiran Khachatryan And Andranik Piloyan Will Be Awarded The Title Of National Hero
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
The Enemy Retreats in the Southern Direction, Khudaferin Reservoir, Suffering Heavy Losses: Shushan Stepanyan
Armenian Church Sends Cross of King Ashot II the Iron, Relics of True Cross to Artsakh
Arayik Harutyunyan Received "My Step" Faction MPs of Armenia
The Inspirer and Direct Par-Ticipant of Azerbaijan’s Barbaric Behavior is Turkey: President’s Message to the Governor General of Canada
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
Ilham Aliyev’s Statements Demonstrate the Degree of Confusion of the Azerbaijani Authorities: Artsakh MFA
Macron Says Ready to Talk with Turkey, but Respect Needed
Russia’s FM Discussed with Azerbaijani Side NK Status Issue and Liberation of Surrounding Territories: Russian MFA
Armenia's Healthcare Minister and Chinese Ambassador Discuss Potential COVID-19 Vaccine Application
Despite Your Best Efforts, Turkey, Azerbaijan... We Will Never Be Annihilated: Alexis Ohanian
Wind: 7 km/h