“Ameria Tour” Draw: Chance to Explore Armenia with Us
Ameriabank in cooperation with Visa payment processing system has announced a special campaign aiming to promote tourizm in Armenia and surprise and delight its customers preferring noncash payments.
Ameriabank cardholders who will make at least 15 non-cash* transactions in the period starting August 1 and ending September 30, 2020, using their Visa Classic or Visa Gold cards will get a chance to participate in the draw held by Ameriabank and win two of 500 “Ameria Tour” tickets. The qualifying payments should be for at least AMD 5,000 or its equivalent in foreign currency.
The following winners will be selected randomly via Random.org out of the eligible Bank customers having performed non-cash transactions:
- 20 entrants will receive a 3-day stay for 2 persons at 20 top hotels of Armenia
- 250 entrants will receive “Ameria Tour” tickets, each for 2 persons
The “Ameria Tour” draw will take place on October 15 at 3:00 p.m. and will be live streamed on Ameriabank’s Facebook page.
* Utility payments, card-to-card payments and account-to-account transfers do not qualify as non-cash transactions.
For full information on the terms and conditions of Ameria Tour draw, please visit explorearmenia.ameriabank.am.
Ameriabank is a dynamically developing bank and one of the major and most stable financial institutions in Armenia. Ameriabank CJSC is a universal bank offering corporate, investment and retail banking services in a comprehensive package of banking solutions.
For full information, please visit www.ameriabank.am or call (+37410) 56 11 11.
The Bank is supervised by the Central Bank of Armenia.
- The Armenian Government has Put a Temporary Embargo on Imports of Goods Having Turkish Origin In accordance with the Decision N 1708-N dated October 20, 2020 of the Government of the Armenia all the imports in to Armenia of any consumption goods of Turkish origin will be banned effective December...
- US-Based SADA Systems Plans to Establish Global Center for Technological Solutions in Armenia Welcoming the guest, the Armenian minister informed that the ministry has been reformulated a year ago and currently involves the fields of communication, high technologies, military industry and digitization.
- Warsaw Stock Exchange Intends to Take Over the Armenia Securities Exchange The preliminary estimated valuation of 100% of AMX is approx. PLN 6 million (USD 1.6 million) On 18 September 2020, the Warsaw Stock Exchange (GPW) Management Board and the Central Bank of Armenia (CBA)...
- Armenia Central Bank Cuts Re-Financing Rate The Lombard rate is set at 5,75%, while the Deposit Rate is set at 2,75%.
- Let's Build Armenia in Anew: Armenia PM Posts New Video "Let's build Armenia in anew: Tashir-Vardaghbyur," he wrote regarding this video.
Human Rights Watch: Azerbaijan Repeatedly Used Widely Banned Cluster Munitions in Residential Areas in Nagorno-Karabakh
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Met with he US Acting Assistant Secretary of European and Eurasian Affairs
COVID-19: Armenia Reports 2474 New Cases in One Day
Mike Pompeo Will Meet Armenian and Azerbaijani MFAs Today At 09:30 And 10:30 EDT
The Situation in Artsakh Remained Relatively Calm if Tense During the Night
We Strive to Get the International Community to Recognize the Independence of Nagorno-Karabakh: Prime Minister’s Interview to Interfax News Agency
New Video Testifying the Presence of Mercenary Terrorists in the Karabakh Conflict Zone
OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Will Meet in Washington over Karabakh Conflict
The Borough of Fort Lee, NJ Recognized Artsakh’s Right to Self-Determination and Independence
Seeing Aras River Does Not Mean Controlling the Border: MoD Armenia Denies Aliyev’s Claims
Artsakh Defense Army Publishes Names of Other Killed 26 Servicemen
We Should not Forget the Tragedies of the Armenian People: Putin
If Negotiations During the 30 Years Gave no Results it Does not Mean You Must Start Shooting: Putin
Fierce Clashes Take Place Near Artsakh’s Jivani and Shekher Communities
Russia’s President: Conflict in Nagorno Karabakh Started with Crimes Against Armenian People
Azerbaijani War Prisoner Says Azerbaijani Military Officials Make no Independent Decisions
Artsakh Defense Army Publishes Names of Other Killed 40 Servicemen
EEC to Discuss the Proposal to Expel Turkey from List of Countries Using EAEU Tariff Privileges System
Iran Uses Homegrown Missile Defense System in War Game
Armenia PM Office's Security Council Bureau Head Has New Deputy
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
Despite Your Best Efforts, Turkey, Azerbaijan... We Will Never Be Annihilated: Alexis Ohanian
Russia’s FM Discussed with Azerbaijani Side NK Status Issue and Liberation of Surrounding Territories: Russian MFA
Kim Kardashian donates 1 million USD to "Hayastan" All Armenian Fund
Obama Shares His Phone Number
Armenia’s New Ambassador to Bulgaria Presents Credentials to President Rumen Radev
Pentagon Vows to Help Israel Keep Military Superiority
Turkish Prosecutor General's Office Launches Procedure to Deprive Armenian MP Garo Paylan of Immunity
We Hope Armenians Will Be Able to Defend Against what Azerbaijanis are Doing – Pompeo
Wind: 4 km/h