Iran Condemns Charlie Hebdo for Republishing Cartoons of Prophet Muhammad
Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh sharply condemned the French magazine Charlie Hebdo for re-publishing cartoons that, according to Tehran, offend the Prophet of Islam, Mehr reports.
Khatibzadeh states that insult and disrespect for the Prophet Muhammad and other divine prophets are unacceptable.
- Zarif: Presence of Terrorists in Region Intolerable for Iran He elsewhere addressed Iran's initiative for permanent resolution of the Karabakh-Nagorno conflict saying that the details of this plan will be discussed in Moscow and Yerevan in the upcoming days. "Iran...
- Security of People, National Interests Iran's Red Lines: IRGC cmdr IRGC forces have been deployed in northwestern Iranian borders to defend that part of the country during Nagorno-Karabakh conflict started about a month ago, according to the sepahnews report on Thursday.
- Iran Uses Homegrown Missile Defense System in War Game Iran unveiled Bavar-373 in August 2019. The long-range air defense system is capable of detecting up to 100 targets, tracking 60 of them, and engage with six concurrently.
- Iranian Forces Begin Large-Scale Air Defense Exercise Various types of homegrown missile systems, radars, electronic warfare equipment, and communication systems have been employed in the war game to practice countering aerial threats in low, medium and...
- Iran Plans Massive Air Defense Drill The drill, involving air defense units from the Army and the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC), is aimed at boosting the combat preparedness and consolidate the air defense capabilities of the Armed...
Armenian, Azeri Sides Agreed to Take a Number of Steps on an Urgent Basis: OSCE Minsk Group Statement
Azerbaijan Uses Phsophorus Munitions over Nagorno Karabakh: Armenia's Human Rights Defeder (video)
Justin Trudeau Says Situation in Nagorno Karabakh Remains Extremely Worrying
Meeting of Armenian and Azerbaijani FMs Ends in Geneva
Robert O’Brien Calls for Scandinavian Peacekeepers in Nagorno Karabakh
Although We Have Recorded Good Results in Shushi, the Fights Continue: Artsrun Hovhannisyan
Azerbaijan Has Opened Fire in the Direction of the City of Kapan: Hovhannisyan
Robert O'Brien Says Azerbaijan Is Hesitant to Agree for a Ceasefire in Nagorno Karabakh Conflict Zone without Preconditions
Azerbaijani Army Fled from Their Positions in Panic
Armenia's FM Met with the President of the ICRC Peter Maurer
As a Result of Azerbaijani Bombing a Civilian Dies in Artsakh: Artak Beglaryan
Robert Kocharyan Tests Positive for Coronavirus, Departure to Moscow Delayed
Putin Discusses Nagorno-Karabakh Situation with Security Council
Armenia’s PM Agrees to Departure of First and Second Presidents to Moscow for Discussion of Situation over Karabakh
We are Not Going to Concede the "Czechoslovakia" to Anyone: Nikol Pashinyan
Meeting Between Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs Kicked off in Geneva
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Two Villages East From Karin Tak Were Cleared From Azerbaijani Raid Teams
President Armen Sarkissian Sent a Letter of Condolences to Emmanuel Macron
The Talks Of the MFAs of Armenia And Azerbaijan Will Be Closed To The Press
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
Kim Kardashian donates 1 million USD to "Hayastan" All Armenian Fund
Despite Your Best Efforts, Turkey, Azerbaijan... We Will Never Be Annihilated: Alexis Ohanian
Artsrun Hovhannisyan Presented Interactive Map of Military Actions (video)
Armen Knyazyan is Awarded with the Highest title of the "Hero of Artsakh"
We Hope Armenians Will Be Able to Defend Against what Azerbaijanis are Doing – Pompeo
Alexis Ohanian Calls on US to Stand Up to Dictators in Azerbaijan and Turkey and Rebuke Their Attacks on Armenians
Experts of the Human Rights Defender’s Office Have Identified Location and Time of Azerbaijani Criminal Ativities Towards Armenian Prisoners of War
Emmanuel Macron Proposes New Talks on Nagorno-Karabakh
MFA Spokesperson Statement in Response to the Statement by the EEAS Spokesperson on the So-Called "Strikes on the City of Ganja"
Wind: 6 km/h