Negotiations on Iran Nuclear Deal Taking Time But Constructive, Germany Says
Time is of the essence in the Vienna negotiations to revive the 2015 Iran nuclear deal, German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas said on Monday, adding talks were lengthy but conducted in a good atmosphere, Reuters reports.
U.S. officials returned to Vienna last week for a fourth round of indirect talks with Iran on how to resume compliance with the deal, which former U.S. President Donald Trump abandoned in 2018, prompting Iran to begin violating its terms about a year later.
"The negotiations are tough and laborious but all participants are conducting the talks in a constructive atmosphere," Maas said on the margins of a meeting with his European Union counterparts in Brussels.
"However, time is running out. We aim for the full restoration of the Iran nuclear deal as this is the only way to guarantee that Iran will not be able to come into possession of nuclear weapons," he added.
- Iran Slams UN for not Including Israel, S. Arabia in Child-Killing Blacklist Recruitment of child soldiers, attacks on schools and hospitals, killing and maiming, sexual assault and abduction of children could trigger inclusion in the annex, which could result in Security Council...
- Biden Confirms He Won't Allow Iran to Receive Nuclear Weapons Biden added that he had ordered airstrikes on targets of Iranian-backed groups in Iraq and Syria, which, according to Washington, attacked American troops.
- Iran Congratulates Armenia on Successful Parliamentary Election He wished success for the elected lawmakers with regard to establishing internal stability and strengthening peace in the region, the source said. He emphasized the importance of neighboring states in...
- Rouhani Calls Tehran-Beijing Ties Durable, Strategic Rouhani said Iran has a long-term view toward strengthening cooperation with China as a world power and insisted on the need to implement the terms of the strategic partnership.
- Iran Confirms Talks With Saudi Arabia, Promises Best Efforts Ambassador Rayed Krimly, head of policy planning at Saudi Arabia's foreign ministry, last week told Reuters that talks between Saudi Arabia and Iran were aimed at reducing regional tensions. He said it...
We're Receiving Positive Signals from Pashinyan, Erdogan Says
Pashinyan-Erdogan Meeting Is Not Planned: Armenia's Deputy Prime Minister
Armenia's Speaker of Parliament to Pay Official Visit to Russia
Irakli Garibashvili Sends Congratulatory Message to Nikol Pashinyan on Indpendence Day
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Aurora to Honor the Spirit of Humanity in Venice
Secretary General of La Francophonie Sends Congratulatory Message to Prime Minister of Armenia on Independence Day
Tehran To Host Iran-Azerbaijan-Turkey Foreign Ministerial Meeting
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia Ararat Mirzoyan Met with Minister of Foreign Affairs Jean-Yves Le Drian
Armenia Records 255648 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
US House Passes Amendment Demanding Immediate Release of Armenian POWs
Russia Considers Minsk Group an Important Tool for NK Conflict Settlement
President of Iran Sends Congratulatory Message to Prime Minister of Armenia on Independence Day
Kremlin Regrets Erdogan's Remarks on Crimea Amid Preparations for His Visit to Russia
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Ukrainian Presidential Aide Survives Assassination Attempt
Secretary Blinken, Turkey’s Cavusoglu Discuss Nagorno Karabakh
Armenia Records 254709 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Putin Appoints Armenia's Mikayel Aghasandyan Russia's Permanent and Plenipotentiary Representative to CSTO
Russia Regrets Turkey’s Refusal to Recognize Duma Election Results in Crimea - Kremlin
Sir Khachik Paul Chater, Father of Hong Kong
Trump Says He’d Beat Biden in a Boxing Match
Lebanese-Armenian George Bojkian Appointed Minister in the New Lebanese Government
Arayik Harutyunyan Convened an Enlarged Working Consultation
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Construction of Nord Stream 2 Completed: Gazprom
Zelensky's Speculations about Risk of Russia-Ukraine War Apocalyptic: Kremlin Spokesman
Commander of Artsakh Defense Army Mikayel Arzumanyan Relieved of Duties
Armenia Records 248397 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
US Envoy to Armenia Says they do not Consider Karabakh Conflict to be Resolved