Iran Congratulates Armenia on Successful Parliamentary Election
Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh in a message congratulated Armenian people and representatives on the 2021 Armenian parliamentary elections, Irna news agency reported.
He wished success for the elected lawmakers with regard to establishing internal stability and strengthening peace in the region, the source said. He emphasized the importance of neighboring states in Iran's foreign policy and also promoting ties with Armenia.
The Iranian diplomat expressed certainty that establishing new parliament and government in Armenia will result in promoting friendly relations between two countries.
- Iran Slams UN for not Including Israel, S. Arabia in Child-Killing Blacklist Recruitment of child soldiers, attacks on schools and hospitals, killing and maiming, sexual assault and abduction of children could trigger inclusion in the annex, which could result in Security Council...
- Biden Confirms He Won't Allow Iran to Receive Nuclear Weapons Biden added that he had ordered airstrikes on targets of Iranian-backed groups in Iraq and Syria, which, according to Washington, attacked American troops.
- Rouhani Calls Tehran-Beijing Ties Durable, Strategic Rouhani said Iran has a long-term view toward strengthening cooperation with China as a world power and insisted on the need to implement the terms of the strategic partnership.
- Negotiations on Iran Nuclear Deal Taking Time But Constructive, Germany Says "The negotiations are tough and laborious but all participants are conducting the talks in a constructive atmosphere," Maas said on the margins of a meeting with his European Union counterparts in Brussels.
- Iran Confirms Talks With Saudi Arabia, Promises Best Efforts Ambassador Rayed Krimly, head of policy planning at Saudi Arabia's foreign ministry, last week told Reuters that talks between Saudi Arabia and Iran were aimed at reducing regional tensions. He said it...
The Right of the People of Artsakh to Self-Determination Cannot Be Suspended Through the Use of Force: Pashinyan
Parliament Adopted Legislation on Community Enlargement
Investment Program of Construction of Sisian-Kajaran Road Section of North-South Road Corridor To Be Launched
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia Met with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Iran
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh to Hold Moment of Silence on Sep 27 in Memory of 2020 War Victims
Armenia Security Council Chief: We Need to Normalize Relations with Turkey
Armenia Records 256554 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Russia, France Express Readiness to Continue Work Towards Stabilizing Nagorno Karabakh Situation
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
We're Receiving Positive Signals from Pashinyan, Erdogan Says
Pashinyan-Erdogan Meeting Is Not Planned: Armenia's Deputy Prime Minister
Armenia's Speaker of Parliament to Pay Official Visit to Russia
Irakli Garibashvili Sends Congratulatory Message to Nikol Pashinyan on Indpendence Day
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Aurora to Honor the Spirit of Humanity in Venice
Secretary General of La Francophonie Sends Congratulatory Message to Prime Minister of Armenia on Independence Day
Tehran To Host Iran-Azerbaijan-Turkey Foreign Ministerial Meeting
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia Ararat Mirzoyan Met with Minister of Foreign Affairs Jean-Yves Le Drian
Armenia Records 255648 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Sir Khachik Paul Chater, Father of Hong Kong
Trump Says He’d Beat Biden in a Boxing Match
Lebanese-Armenian George Bojkian Appointed Minister in the New Lebanese Government
Arayik Harutyunyan Convened an Enlarged Working Consultation
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Construction of Nord Stream 2 Completed: Gazprom
Zelensky's Speculations about Risk of Russia-Ukraine War Apocalyptic: Kremlin Spokesman
Commander of Artsakh Defense Army Mikayel Arzumanyan Relieved of Duties
Armenia Records 248397 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
US Envoy to Armenia Says they do not Consider Karabakh Conflict to be Resolved