Trade Representative of Russia in Armenia: Eurasian Union and Iran are Interested in Using North-South Direction
There is a commonality of interests of the Eurasian Economic Union and Iran in the use of transport and logistics opportunities in the North-South direction in the context of the formation of a large Eurasian partnership, Trade Representative of Russia in Armenia Anna Donchenko said in her speech on the occasion of the opening of the first international trade and industrial exhibition Eurasia - 21 in Yerevan on November 24, News.am reports.
Now, according to her, negotiations are underway to form a full-format agreement on a free trade zone between the Eurasian Union and Iran. She expressed confidence that the conclusion of such an agreement will have a beneficial effect on the effectiveness of planning long-term trade and economic ties and cooperation.
Iran is one of the most promising partners for Russia, and the emphasis on long-term coordination of strategic agreements is the quintessence of our cooperation. Russia can offer Iran almost the entire assortment of food products, non-food products, building materials, furniture, and equipment. The main export items from Iran to Russia are oil, gas, oil products, foodstuffs and carpets, the trade representative of Russia in Armenia concluded.
- 5 Dead, 19 Injured After Two Quakes jolt Iran in One Day According to the Seismological Center of the Geophysics Institute of the University of Tehran, an earthquake measuring 6.3 on the Richter scale followed the 6.1 one that hit the aforesaid village.
- Iranian Foreign Ministry Announces Visit by Russia's Lavrov "The Russian foreign minister will pay a visit to Iran," the Young Journalists Club quoted Saeed Khatibzadeh as saying. The date of Lavrov’s visit was not announced.
- Iran Removing 27 Cameras at its Nuclear facilities, IAEA Reports This, the IAEA chief said, posed "a serious challenge" to his agency’s ability to continue working in Iran and to confirm the correctness of Tehran’s declarations under the JCPOA. He added that some...
- Iranian General Threatens To ‘Raze To The Ground’ Tel Aviv, Haifa The general noted that the operating range of Iran’s unmanned aviation as well as of the missile armaments of the ground forces has increased.
- Tehran, Oslo Sign MoU on Political Consultations During the meeting, the Iranian and Norwegian officials exchanged views on a variety of bilateral, regional and international issues.
The Secretary for West of the Foreign Ministry of India will Arrive in Armenia
ANCA Shares Findings from Recent Fact-Finding Mission in Artsakh
Uzbekistan’s President Declares State of Emergency in Karakalpakstan on July 3 - Aug 2
Ukrainian Forces Targeted Belarusian Military Facilities: Lukashenko
Gazprom Delivering 42.15 Mln Cubic Meters of Gas to Europe through Ukraine via Sudzha
The Regular Sitting of the Consultative Assembly Held with the Participation of the Prime Minister and the Leaders of the Extra-Parliamentary Political Forces
Ukraine Facing Significant Losses on All Fronts: Russian Defense Ministry
Yerevan One of Most Preferred Destinations for Russian Tourists
Elon Musk Meets with Pope Francis
Stepantsminda-Lars Highway Open for All Types of Vehicles
50 Cent Posts Photo From Downtown Yerevan
5 Dead, 19 Injured After Two Quakes jolt Iran in One Day
Prime Minister Pashinyan Discussed with Samvel Karapetyan the Course of Investment Projects of "Tashir" Group of Companies
Fourth Meeting of the Special Representatives of Armenia and Turkey
The Prime Minister Received the Federal Minister of Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany
PM Pashinyan Chairs Security Coucil Meeting
Calling NATO Exclusively Defensive Alliance is Ridiculous, Disgraceful: Lavrov
Finnish FM Speaks On Timing of Country's Entry Into NATO
Gagik Jhangiryan Resigns as Member of Supreme Judicial Council
The Prime Minister Congratulated the Employees of the Prosecutor’s Office
Alexander Leonovich Kemurdzhian, Designer of the First Planet Rover
Andranik Iosifyan from Artsakh: Father of Electromechanics, "Chief Electrician" of Missile Technology
Michel Matthew Ter-Pogossian, the ''Father'' of Positron Emission Tomography
The People of Artsakh Have the Same Rights as Everyone: Ararat Mirzoyan
Artsakh's NSS Urges Against Spread of Dubious News
Artsakh’s NSS Reveals Case of High Treason
It Is Necessary to Work Closely to Launch Crisis Prevention Mechanisms: Pashinyan to CSTO Foreign Ministers
Armenia is Not Only Russia’s Partner, it is a Strategic Ally, Putin Tells Khachaturyan
China Rejects Wuhan Lab Leak Theory, Calls for Investigating US Facilities
The Resident of Berdzor, Lost on the Azerbaijani Side, was Returned Through the Mediation of Peacekeepers
Wind: 0.51 km/h