Fitch affirms Armenia at 'B+'; Outlook Stable
Fitch Ratings has affirmed Armenia's Long-Term Foreign-Currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'B+' with a Stable Outlook, Fitch Ratings said in a statement.
According to the statement, Armenia will be adversely affected by spillovers from the crisis in Russia, given important linkages between the two economies, but Fitch presently expects that the sovereign's policy buffers, financing options, and long-dated commercial debt profile can help it navigate the shock without major impairment of repayment capacity.
- World Bank Forecasts 3.5% Economic Growth for Armenia in 2022 The report also forecasts that the economic growth in Armenia will be 3.5% in 2022, 4.6% in 2023 and 4.9% in 2024.
- IMF Forecasts 1.5% Economic Growth for Armenia in 2022 The Armenian economy has continued to recover, posting 5.7 percent growth in 2021, and continuing to grow strongly in early 2022.
- Armenia Central Bank Revises Economic Growth Forecast for 2022 The Bank now forecasts 1.6% economic growth for the year, President of the CBA Martin Galstyan said at a press conference today.
- Armenia Central Bank Raises Refinancing Rate by 1.25 Percentage Point The Lombard repo facility rate is at 10.75 percent.
- UN Ready to Provide Anti-Crisis Support to Armenia to Cope with Current Economic Situation In the context of the ongoing Russian-Ukrainian military operations, Minister Tigran Khachatryan presented the impact on the Armenian economy.
50 Cent Posts Photo From Downtown Yerevan
5 Dead, 19 Injured After Two Quakes jolt Iran in One Day
Prime Minister Pashinyan Discussed with Samvel Karapetyan the Course of Investment Projects of "Tashir" Group of Companies
Fourth Meeting of the Special Representatives of Armenia and Turkey
The Prime Minister Received the Federal Minister of Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany
PM Pashinyan Chairs Security Coucil Meeting
Calling NATO Exclusively Defensive Alliance is Ridiculous, Disgraceful: Lavrov
Finnish FM Speaks On Timing of Country's Entry Into NATO
Gagik Jhangiryan Resigns as Member of Supreme Judicial Council
The Prime Minister Congratulated the Employees of the Prosecutor’s Office
Poland completes Belarus border wall to keep migrants out
Erdogan Allows Sudden Start Of Military Operations In Syria
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
EU Toivo Klaar Welcomes Armenian and Azerbaijani Efforts Towards 'Peaceful Future'
German Federal Minister for Economic Cooperation Visits Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan
2 Armenia Opposition MPs are Recalled from their National Assembly Leadership Positions
President Khachaturyan Nominates Hovakim Hovakimyan for Judge of Constitutional Court
The Residents of Aghavno will be Displaced to Hin Shen and Mets Shen: Artsakh Ombudsman
The Ministries of Foreign Affairs of Armenia and Serbia hold political consultations
Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message To The Prime Minister of Canada
Alexander Leonovich Kemurdzhian, Designer of the First Planet Rover
Andranik Iosifyan from Artsakh: Father of Electromechanics, "Chief Electrician" of Missile Technology
The People of Artsakh Have the Same Rights as Everyone: Ararat Mirzoyan
Artsakh's NSS Urges Against Spread of Dubious News
Michel Matthew Ter-Pogossian, the ''Father'' of Positron Emission Tomography
Artsakh’s NSS Reveals Case of High Treason
It Is Necessary to Work Closely to Launch Crisis Prevention Mechanisms: Pashinyan to CSTO Foreign Ministers
China Rejects Wuhan Lab Leak Theory, Calls for Investigating US Facilities
Armenia is Not Only Russia’s Partner, it is a Strategic Ally, Putin Tells Khachaturyan
The Resident of Berdzor, Lost on the Azerbaijani Side, was Returned Through the Mediation of Peacekeepers
Wind: 0.51 km/h