Border Situation Relatively Stable: Armenia Refutes Fresh Misinformation by Azerbaijan
The Azerbaijani Ministry of Defense again issued a statement that has nothing to do with reality, falsely claiming that in the evening of May 9 the Armenian Armed Forces opened fire in the direction of Azerbaijani military positions deployed in the eastern section of the Armenian-Azerbaijani border. The situation at the Armenian-Azerbaijani border is relatively stable and under the full control of the Armenian military.
The Ministry of Defense said in a statement.
- Armenian Military Denies Azerbaijani Accusations On Opening Fire The situation in the Armenian-Azerbaijani border is relatively stable and is under the full control of the Armenian Armed Forces.
- We Want to Sign a Peace Agreement with Armenia: Aliev We also extensively discussed the situation in the region, the process of normalization of relations between Azerbaijan and Armenia.
- Sahiba Gafarova Is The New Speaker Of Azerbaijani Parliament Sahiba Gafarova, who was nominated by the New Azerbaijan Party (NAP), has been elected the speaker of Azerbaijani Parliament (Milli Majlis). She will become the first woman to hold that position.
- Armenian delegation to leave for Baku upon PM's decision During those days, Baku will be hosting the 14th meeting of the Intergovernmental Commission of the Transport Corridor Europe Caucasus Asia (TRACECA) and the meeting dedicated to the 20th anniversary of...
- MFA of Armenia: Azerbaijan Had an Opportunity to Show How Real It Is to Prepare the People for Peace Azerbaijan had an "opportunity to show how real it is to prepare the people for peace", said the spokesperson for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan to CNN, speaking about the...
Presentation of the Book "The Artsakh Issue and the Foreign Policy of the Republic of Artsakh" by the Foreign Ministry of Artsakh Took Place in Stepanakert
PM Pashinyan Holds Phone Talk with Vladimir Putin
Defense Minister: Structural Changes In Armenia Army Leadership Are Necessary
Armenia FM Holds Private Talk With Spain Counterpart
Explosion Occurred in a Bank in Ashtarak Town
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Vice speaker: Lot to be Done On iImplementation of Bundestag Resolution on Armenian Genocide Recognition
OPEC Secretary-General Mohammad Barkindo Dies in Nigeria
Armenia Denies Azerbaijani Claims of Ceasefire Violation
Secretary of Supreme National Security Council of Iran to visit Armenia
Israeli PM Warns Iran Status Quo May Spur Mideast Arms Race
Kissinger Says US, World Needs Better Leaders
United States Urges Barring Russia, Belarus from All Global Sports Federations
Lars Road Open For All Types of Vehicles
Turkey Hopes Solution for Grain Corridor Will Be Found within 10 Days: Erdogan
Foreign Minister of Artsakh had a Telephone Conversation with his Pridnestrovian Counterpart
NATO Guarantees Security of Finland and Sweden During Ratification Process: Stoltenberg
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Azerbaijani Forces Open Fire at Armenian Positions, Village Road
Ararat Mirzoyan Will Pay a Working Visit to the Kingdom of Spain
Alexander Leonovich Kemurdzhian, Designer of the First Planet Rover
Andranik Iosifyan from Artsakh: Father of Electromechanics, "Chief Electrician" of Missile Technology
Michel Matthew Ter-Pogossian, the ''Father'' of Positron Emission Tomography
The Foreign Minister of Armenia Met with the Speaker of the National Assembly of Bulgaria
The People of Artsakh Have the Same Rights as Everyone: Ararat Mirzoyan
Artsakh's NSS Urges Against Spread of Dubious News
Artsakh’s NSS Reveals Case of High Treason
Armenia is Not Only Russia’s Partner, it is a Strategic Ally, Putin Tells Khachaturyan
It Is Necessary to Work Closely to Launch Crisis Prevention Mechanisms: Pashinyan to CSTO Foreign Ministers
China Rejects Wuhan Lab Leak Theory, Calls for Investigating US Facilities
Wind: 9.26 km/h