We Want to Sign a Peace Agreement with Armenia: Aliev
Azerbaijan wants to sign a peace agreement with Armenia, accordin to NEWS.am APA reported.
Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev said this at an enlarged meeting with his Lithuanian counterpart.
"We also extensively discussed the situation in the region, the process of normalization of relations between Azerbaijan and Armenia. I know that after Azerbaijan, the president will visit Armenia. I am sure that after the end of this visit, he will have a complete picture. But our position is very clear. We want to sign a peace agreement with Armenia, we want to normalize relations and turn the page of hostility," the Azerbaijani President said.
- Armenian Military Denies Azerbaijani Accusations On Opening Fire The situation in the Armenian-Azerbaijani border is relatively stable and is under the full control of the Armenian Armed Forces.
- Border Situation Relatively Stable: Armenia Refutes Fresh Misinformation by Azerbaijan May 9 the Armenian Armed Forces opened fire in the direction of Azerbaijani military positions deployed in the eastern section of the Armenian-Azerbaijani border.
- Sahiba Gafarova Is The New Speaker Of Azerbaijani Parliament Sahiba Gafarova, who was nominated by the New Azerbaijan Party (NAP), has been elected the speaker of Azerbaijani Parliament (Milli Majlis). She will become the first woman to hold that position.
- Armenian delegation to leave for Baku upon PM's decision During those days, Baku will be hosting the 14th meeting of the Intergovernmental Commission of the Transport Corridor Europe Caucasus Asia (TRACECA) and the meeting dedicated to the 20th anniversary of...
- MFA of Armenia: Azerbaijan Had an Opportunity to Show How Real It Is to Prepare the People for Peace Azerbaijan had an "opportunity to show how real it is to prepare the people for peace", said the spokesperson for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan to CNN, speaking about the...
Major Accident in Syunik: Serviceman Dies, Four People Hospitalized
Prosecutor Generals of Armenia, Russia, Azerbaijan Discuss Issues of Resolving Humanitarian- Legal Issues Caused by War
The Republic of Armenia Reaffirms its Readiness to Launch Consultations on a Peace Agreement at Once: Ararat Mirzoyan
Belarusian President Arrives in Russia’s St. Petersburg
I Have Received Confirmation From the Armenian Side That the Border Delimitation Process Is Very Important - Lavrov in Baku
Azerbaijan and Russia Sign Agreement on Security Cooperation
Luxembourg Is Among Those Countries Whose Parliaments Have Recognized the Armenian Genocide. FM of Armenia
Azeri Military Spreads Disinformation Falsely Accusing Armenia in Opening Fire at Border
UN Chief Opposes Russia's Exclusion from UN Ocean Conference: Agency
Armenian MP: Right of Self-Determination is Simply a Right to Live for Nagorno-Karabakh People
5-Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
Armenian and Greek MPs Discuss Issues of Mutual Interests in Tsaghkadzor
Russia Full of Determination over Kaliningrad Situation: Kremlin Spokesman
Armen Grigoryan to visit France
Armenian State Revenue Committee Chair, South Korea’s Customs Service Commissioner discuss expansion of cooperation
Michel Matthew Ter-Pogossian, the ''Father'' of Positron Emission Tomography
Armenian Woman is Elected to France Parliament
Baghdad-Yerevan Flights Launched
You Can Observe Austria as a Reliable Partner: President of the Federal Council of Austria Said to Alen Simonyan
SADA Cup։ Winning Start of Armenian Team
May 28: the Day of Armenian First Republic
Alexander Leonovich Kemurdzhian, Designer of the First Planet Rover
Artsakh's NSS Urges Against Spread of Dubious News
The People of Artsakh Have the Same Rights as Everyone: Ararat Mirzoyan
Andranik Iosifyan from Artsakh: Father of Electromechanics, "Chief Electrician" of Missile Technology
Artsakh’s NSS Reveals Case of High Treason
Space Camp 2022 Registration Begins
It Is Necessary to Work Closely to Launch Crisis Prevention Mechanisms: Pashinyan to CSTO Foreign Ministers
Armenia is Not Only Russia’s Partner, it is a Strategic Ally, Putin Tells Khachaturyan
The Resident of Berdzor, Lost on the Azerbaijani Side, was Returned Through the Mediation of Peacekeepers
Wind: 3.6 km/h