Armenian Military Denies Azerbaijani Accusations On Opening Fire
The Armenian Ministry of Defense denied Azerbaijani accusations on opening fire at the border.
''The statement of the Defense Ministry of Azerbaijan according to which in the evening and night of June 2 the units of the Armenian Armed Forces opened fire from various caliber firearms and grenade launchers at the Azerbaijani positions located in the eastern section of the Armenian-Azerbaijani border is another disinformation'', the Armenian Ministry of Defense said. ''The situation in the Armenian-Azerbaijani border is relatively stable and is under the full control of the Armenian Armed Forces'', it added.
- Azeri Propaganda Spreads Fake Videos, Old Gootage From 2020 War Given the fact that videos made by the Azerbaijani propaganda, including fake videos and videos filmed during the 44-Day War are spreading on social media, we are urging to refrain from addressing these...
- Iranian Deputy Defense Minister Arrives In Azerbaijan In the exhibition, Iran has showcased some of its defense industry capabilities in the fields of ground-, air-, and sea combat and a number of new systems in the fields of electro-magnetics, telecommunications,...
- Azerbaijan, Turkey FMs Discuss Regional Situation During the phone talk, the two FMs exchanged opinions on the current regional situation and the agenda of bilateral cooperation.
- Attacks Against Azerbaijani Journalists Continue Unabated in 2022: Greek City Times It also explains that no official or police officer in the past 20 years has been sanctioned for hitting or insulting a journalists and that ''the Baku regime tries to tame independent journalists in exile...
- Russia MFA: Azerbaijan-EU Natural Gas Agreement Does not Contradict Baku Allied Cooperation with Moscow Each and every country has the right to independently decide how and with whom to develop its relations, including in the oil and natural gas sector.
Azerbaijan disseminates another disinformation
Some roads are closed in Armenia
Meeting of Ararat Mirzoyan with Philip Reeker
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
The only road linking the Republic of Artsakh to Armenia now open for traffic
Azerbaijan's genocidal policy and actions are a serious challenge to the civilized world - statement of the MFA of the Republic of Artsakh
This is also a blow to the Russian peacekeepers: Davit Babayan about blockade of Stepanakert- Goris highway by Azerbaijan
Azerbaijanis in civilian clothes close Stepanakert-Goris highway
Ned Price: US has been very much engaged with Armenia, Azerbaijan
Ararat Mirzoyan had a meeting with Paul Richard Gallagher
Commemoration of the Apostles St. Thaddeus and St. Bartholomew, the First Preachers of Christianity in Armenia
Some roads are closed in Armenia
Erdogan, Assad may meet in Russia, says Kremlin
Lemkin Institute commends French National Assembly resolution demanding sanctions against Azerbaijan
West’s support encouraging Kiev to reject talks, Putin tells German chancellor
Activity report 2022 of the Ministry of Territorial Administration and Infrastructure presented to the Prime Minister
The delegation led by Alen Simonyan to leave for Moscow
U.S. supports Armenian-Azerbaijani direct talks at highest level: Reeker
Two-day conference on strengthening ties between EEU and China launched in Armenia
Armenian FM briefs Canadian counterpart on latest developments around NK conflict
The Prime Minister leaves for Tunisia on a working visit
Azerbaijan's attempts to abolish the status of Artsakh as a party to the conflict is unacceptable: Artsakh MFA
Igor Khovaev to visit Baku
Pashinyan: We don't want to provoke war between CSTO and Azerbaijan
Putin to attend CSTO summit in Armenia next week, Kremlin confirms
Putin and Erdogan discuss details of creating a gas hub in Turkey: Kremlin
Azerbaijan’s defense ministry spreads another misinformation: MoD Armenia
The French Senate adopts resolution supporting Armenia and proposing sanctions against Azerbaijan
Russia bars entry to 200 US citizens: Russian Foreign Ministry
Armenian Security Council Secretary and Indian PM's Advisor discuss security cooperation
Wind: 1.54 km/h