Armenian Military Denies Azerbaijani Accusations On Opening Fire
The Armenian Ministry of Defense denied Azerbaijani accusations on opening fire at the border.
''The statement of the Defense Ministry of Azerbaijan according to which in the evening and night of June 2 the units of the Armenian Armed Forces opened fire from various caliber firearms and grenade launchers at the Azerbaijani positions located in the eastern section of the Armenian-Azerbaijani border is another disinformation'', the Armenian Ministry of Defense said. ''The situation in the Armenian-Azerbaijani border is relatively stable and is under the full control of the Armenian Armed Forces'', it added.
- Azeri Propaganda Spreads Fake Videos, Old Gootage From 2020 War Given the fact that videos made by the Azerbaijani propaganda, including fake videos and videos filmed during the 44-Day War are spreading on social media, we are urging to refrain from addressing these...
- Iranian Deputy Defense Minister Arrives In Azerbaijan In the exhibition, Iran has showcased some of its defense industry capabilities in the fields of ground-, air-, and sea combat and a number of new systems in the fields of electro-magnetics, telecommunications,...
- Azerbaijan, Turkey FMs Discuss Regional Situation During the phone talk, the two FMs exchanged opinions on the current regional situation and the agenda of bilateral cooperation.
- Attacks Against Azerbaijani Journalists Continue Unabated in 2022: Greek City Times It also explains that no official or police officer in the past 20 years has been sanctioned for hitting or insulting a journalists and that ''the Baku regime tries to tame independent journalists in exile...
- Russia MFA: Azerbaijan-EU Natural Gas Agreement Does not Contradict Baku Allied Cooperation with Moscow Each and every country has the right to independently decide how and with whom to develop its relations, including in the oil and natural gas sector.
Without Artsakh there is no Armenia, without Armenia it is obvious what fate our Diaspora will have: David Babayan
Meeting of Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Iran
Armenia-Azerbaijan Border Situation Relatively Stable as of 10:30am
Feast of the Holy Cross of Varague
We Continue to Urge the Parties to Engage in Peace Process - Blinken
David Babayan Met with Senior Staff Members of Hayastan All-Armenian Fund
MoD: One of Divisions of Azerbaijani Armed Forces Went on a Provocation
Armenian, Georgian Prime Ministers meet in New York
In a Meeting with Charles Michel, Nikol Pashinyan Emphasizes the Need for Addressed Assessments Over Azerbaijani Aggression
Pashinyan Meets with UN Secretary General António Guterres
Kremlin Spokesman Denies Reports of Plans to Call Up 1.2 Mln Russians
Pashinyan Presents the Consequences of Azerbaijan's Aggression to the President of Slovenia
Reports on Evacuations in Tavush Border Towns Are Fake News: Governor’s Office
We Call on Azerbaijan to Return the Troops to their Initial Positions: US Embassy to Armenia
President Harutyunyan Received Members of the "Free Homeland-UCA" Parliamentary Faction
After Azeri Attacks on Armenia, US Embassy Issues Travel Warning to its Employees to Several Locations
No Changes in Situation on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border
Trump Warns US 'Is Going to Hell' and Needs Strong Leadership
Deputy FM, CSTO Chief Discuss Situation on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border
The Meeting of the Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Jordan
Alen Simonyan’s Congratulations to Artur Tovmasyan on Artsakh Independence Day
Azerbaijan Returns Five POWs to Armenian Side
Ukrainian General Estimates Kiev’s Losses at Hundreds of Thousands since Feb
Azeri Propaganda Spreads Fake Videos, Old Gootage From 2020 War
Latest Events on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border Have Nothing to Do with Karabakh: Putin
Ararat Mirzoyan Received the Delegation of the Deputies of the National Assembly of Artsakh
State Department Responds to Turkey's Claims: Greek Islands Sovereignty is not Disputed
Why Do We Need Such a World if There is no Artsakh There: David Babayan
Russia, China Can Reach $200 Bln in Trade Turnover Soon: Putin
Armenia, Turkey, Azerbaijan Leaders to Attend Shanghai Cooperation Organization Summit
Wind: 2.57 km/h