Situation Along NK Line of Contact Remains Extremely Tense: Nikol Pashinyan
Although there are currently no active combat operations along the Line of Contact of Nagorno Karabakh, the situation remains extremely tense according to the assessment of the NK authorities.
Prime Minister of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan said at the Cabinet meeting today.
- Azerbaijani units violate ceasefire in several directions, Artsakh’s Defense Ministry says The Armenian side has no losses. The incidents of ceasefire violations were reported to the command of the Russian peacekeeping troops.
- Russian Diplomat Reassures Armenians Over Corridor In Karabakh "The parties are in direct contact, and I assure you that the peacekeepers will not move a single centimeter until there is a new corridor," Seleznyov said.
- Liberal Party of Australia recognized Artsakh independence, Armenian Genocide- David Babayan Recently, the New South Wales Parliamentary Friends of Armenia has also issued a statement condemning the aggressive policy of Azerbaijan towards the Republic of Artsakh.
- Artsakh MOD: Azerbaijan Again Violated Ceasefire in Some Directions Together with the Russian peacekeeping contingent, work is continuing toward further stabilization of the situation.
- Azerbaijan Violated Ceasefire in Some Sections, Artsakh Says With the mediation of the Russian peacekeeping contingent, efforts continue to prevent further escalation of tension and stabilize the situation.
NATO recognizes Kiev's desire to join bloc, but military support should be top priority
David Gevorgyan Has Been Appointed Assistant to the Prime Minister of Armenia
PM Pashinyan reported on the process of judicial reforms
US supports direct dialogue between Armenia and Azerbaijan: Reeker’s message
A serviceman was injured by enemy gun fire at an Armenian combat position
NATO to reinforce presence from Black to Baltic Sea: US secretary of state
PM Pashinyan sends congratulatory message to the Prime Minister of Malaysia
Holy Lance to be brought out on December 3
RA NA President’s Statement on Resignation Letter of NA Deputy Vahe Hakobyan
The newly appointed Ambassador of New Zealand Sarah Mary Walsh presented her credentials to President Vahagn Khachaturyan
Extraordinary Meeting of the CSTO PA Permanent Commission on Political Affairs and International Cooperation Held
5-day weather forecast in Armenia
European Commission's natural gas deal with Azerbaijan broke great trust that existed in Armenia: MEP Lars Patrick Berg
Meeting with Members of the Hellenic Parliament: Development of Effective Relations in the Geopolitical Difficult Times Highlighted
Armenia National Security Service exposes new case of high treason
Armenian security chief discusses regional security with French officials
Interview of the Foreign Minister of Armenia Ararat Mirzoyan to "Armenpress" news agency
Pentagon believes continued security dialogue with Russia is critical: spokesperson
US, Russia used deconfliction line just once during operation in Ukraine (Reuters)
There are difficult to pass and closed roadways in Armenia. MES
The Prime Minister leaves for Tunisia on a working visit
Azerbaijan's attempts to abolish the status of Artsakh as a party to the conflict is unacceptable: Artsakh MFA
Putin to attend CSTO summit in Armenia next week, Kremlin confirms
Putin and Erdogan discuss details of creating a gas hub in Turkey: Kremlin
Azerbaijan’s defense ministry spreads another misinformation: MoD Armenia
Russia bars entry to 200 US citizens: Russian Foreign Ministry
Igor Khovaev to visit Baku
Nikol Pashinyan and Charles Michel meet in Djerba
Azerbaijan carries out tactical maneuvers
Armenian Security Council Secretary and Indian PM's Advisor discuss security cooperation
Wind: 0 km/h