Azerbaijani forces violate the ceasefire in Artsakh
On November 29, the Armed Forces of Azerbaijan violated the ceasefire in the eastern and northeastern directions of the line of contact, using small arms, the Artsakh Ministry of Defense reports.
No casualties are reported from the Armenian side.
The ceasefire violation was reported to the command of the Russian peacekeeping troops.
At the same time, the Defense Ministry refutes the message of the Azerbaijani side claiming that on November 29, at around 6:10 p.m., the Defense Forces opened fire at the Azerbaijani positions located in the occupied territories of the Askeran region of the Republic of Artsakh, Armradio reports.
As of 10:00 on November 30, the situation at the line of contact is relatively stable.
- Russian forces have clearly failed in their duties: senators press Biden Administration to break Azerbaijan’s blockade The United States cannot stand aside while the Aliyev regime callously threatens the lives of Nagorno-Karabakh’s citizens, and must hold Azerbaijan to account for blocking a civilian population’s access...
- US calls for the full restoration of free movement through the Lachin Corridor "We remain concerned about impeded access to the Lachin Corridor and the humanitarian implications of this situation. This sets back the peace process and undermines international confidence. We call for...
- Azerbaijani units violate ceasefire in several directions, Artsakh’s Defense Ministry says The Armenian side has no losses. The incidents of ceasefire violations were reported to the command of the Russian peacekeeping troops.
- Russian Diplomat Reassures Armenians Over Corridor In Karabakh "The parties are in direct contact, and I assure you that the peacekeepers will not move a single centimeter until there is a new corridor," Seleznyov said.
- Liberal Party of Australia recognized Artsakh independence, Armenian Genocide- David Babayan Recently, the New South Wales Parliamentary Friends of Armenia has also issued a statement condemning the aggressive policy of Azerbaijan towards the Republic of Artsakh.
The regular session of the Anti-corruption Policy Council takes place in Jermuk
The Prime Minister sends congratulatory messages to the supreme leader of Iran and the President of Iran
Armenia sends earthquake aid to Turkey
Commemoration of the Pontiff St. Sahak Partev
Some roads are closed and difficult to pass in Armenia
Phone conversation of the Foreign Minister of Armenia with the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs
Prime Minister Pashinyan and President Khachaturyan meet
Ararat Mirzoyan with Co-Chairman of the OSCE Minsk Group of France Brice Roquefeuil
Humans could land on Mars within 10 years, Musk predicts
France, US urge 'immediate' end to Nagorno Karabakh blockade
Blockaded Nagorno Karabakh launches fundraiser to support quake-hit Syria
Earthquake death toll in Turkey rises to 18,342
Ararat Mirzoyan Held a Telephone Conversation with Sergey Lavrov
French president rules out fighter jet supplies to Ukraine in near future
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Vahagn Khachaturyan wrote a note in the book of condolences opened in the Embassy of Syria in Armenia
Azerbaijan’s provocations impede establishment of peace and stability – Armenian FM tells Russian Co-Chair of OSCE MG
France representation to OSCE: Paris calls on Azerbaijan to restore freedom of movement through Lachin corridor
Command of Kosovo forces highly appreciated preparation of Armenian peacekeepers
The United States withdrew from sanctions against Syria for six months the provision of assistance after the earthquake
Wind: 0 km/h