Azerbaijani Soldier Suspected In Murdering Comrade at Military Base in Tovuz District
A conscripted soldier of the Azerbaijani army was killed in a military base in the country’s Tovuz district, Azerbaijani media outlets reported August 5, Armenpress reports.
The victim is identified as Pyunkhan Siyavush oglu Aghamirov. The serviceman was killed in non-combat conditions. According to preliminary information the soldier was murdered by a comrade.
A criminal case on murder is opened.
- Azeri Propaganda Spreads Fake Videos, Old Gootage From 2020 War Given the fact that videos made by the Azerbaijani propaganda, including fake videos and videos filmed during the 44-Day War are spreading on social media, we are urging to refrain from addressing these...
- Iranian Deputy Defense Minister Arrives In Azerbaijan In the exhibition, Iran has showcased some of its defense industry capabilities in the fields of ground-, air-, and sea combat and a number of new systems in the fields of electro-magnetics, telecommunications,...
- Azerbaijan, Turkey FMs Discuss Regional Situation During the phone talk, the two FMs exchanged opinions on the current regional situation and the agenda of bilateral cooperation.
- Attacks Against Azerbaijani Journalists Continue Unabated in 2022: Greek City Times It also explains that no official or police officer in the past 20 years has been sanctioned for hitting or insulting a journalists and that ''the Baku regime tries to tame independent journalists in exile...
- Russia MFA: Azerbaijan-EU Natural Gas Agreement Does not Contradict Baku Allied Cooperation with Moscow Each and every country has the right to independently decide how and with whom to develop its relations, including in the oil and natural gas sector.
Phone conversation of the Foreign Minister of Armenia, the U.S. State Secretary and the Foreign Minister of Azerbaijan
Ukrainian President Zelensky invokes decree on impossibility of holding talks with Putin
I highly appreciate the efforts of the United States for assisting to return our 17 POW’s: Pashinyan
Azerbaijan returns 17 Armenian POWs to the Armenian side with the mediation of the USA
Azerbaijani special services spread false rumors: NSS of Artsakh
Azerbaijan seeks to have a corridor toward Nakhijevan out of Armenian’s control: Iranian official
Cyprus Strongly Condemns Executions of Armenian POWs by Azeri Troops
Ararat Mirzoyan Meet With the IAEA Director General Rafael Mariano Grossi
Greece Strongly Condemns Execution of Armenian POWs by Azerbaijani Forces
5-Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
Ensuring Armenia’s security is among Russia’s priorities, says Ambassador Kopyrkin
Armenian Prime Minister Receives IAEA Director General
UNCTAD Warns of Policy-Induced Global Recession
Parliament Majority Leader Calls on US Congressmen to Continue Pressuring Azerbaijan to Suppress Aggression
Artsakh President Offers Ruben Vardanyan to Become State Minister
Catholicos Garegin II to hold separate discussions with former presidents of Armenia and Artsakh
NA President’s Statement on Resignation Letter of RA NA Deputy Vahagn Hovakimyan
France Calls for Releasing all Armenian Prisoners Who are Still Detained
National Assembly Begins Work of Regular Sittings
"Perpetrators of Violence Must be Held to Account" – Canadian FM
Azerbaijan Returns Five POWs to Armenian Side
Azeri Propaganda Spreads Fake Videos, Old Gootage From 2020 War
Mutual recognition of territorial integrity must be basis of peace treaty: Pashinyan
EU Condemns Russian Annexation, will Never Accept "Illegal" Referendums
Meeting of Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Iran
Erdogan and Pashinyan may meet soon: Rubinyan
Zelensky says ready for dialogue with Russia, but not with Putin
Armenia’s Security Council Secretary holds meetings at CIA headquarters
Pashinyan Meets with UN Secretary General António Guterres
Latest Events on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border Have Nothing to Do with Karabakh: Putin
Wind: 2.06 km/h