Artsakh MOD: Azerbaijan Again Violated Ceasefire in Some Directions
The statement issued by the Ministry of Defense (MOD) of Azerbaijan, according to which the units of the Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh) Defense Army have violated the ceasefire, does not correspond to reality.
Armenian News-NEWS.am has learned from the press service of Artsakh MOD that no significant incidents were recorded on the night of August 7-8 and as of 9am on Monday.
The Azerbaijani armed forces have again violated the ceasefire in some directions—and by using firearms of various calibers.
Together with the Russian peacekeeping contingent, work is continuing toward further stabilization of the situation.
- Russian Diplomat Reassures Armenians Over Corridor In Karabakh "The parties are in direct contact, and I assure you that the peacekeepers will not move a single centimeter until there is a new corridor," Seleznyov said.
- Liberal Party of Australia recognized Artsakh independence, Armenian Genocide- David Babayan Recently, the New South Wales Parliamentary Friends of Armenia has also issued a statement condemning the aggressive policy of Azerbaijan towards the Republic of Artsakh.
- Azerbaijan Violated Ceasefire in Some Sections, Artsakh Says With the mediation of the Russian peacekeeping contingent, efforts continue to prevent further escalation of tension and stabilize the situation.
- Azerbaijan Continues to Violate Ceasefire Regime: Artsakh Defense Army Several wounded in the past days were discharged from the hospital. The condition of three remains critical, the condition of another one is extremely critical, with some positive dynamics.
- Putin Discusses Nagorno Karabakh Escalation With Security Council Members The high necessity to implement all provisions of the trilateral agreement was underscored.
Putin says it is necessary to work out measures to resolve conflicts in CIS space
Nikol Pashinyan attends informal meeting of CIS leaders in Russia
Rain with thunderstorm predicted in Armenia: 5-day weather forecast
Artsakh parliamentary factions call on OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair countries to recognize Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Karen Andreasyan elected President of Supreme Judicial Council
Azerbaijan army must immediately leave Armenia territory: deputy FM to other CSTO countries’ colleagues
We reiterate our call on Azerbaijan’s forces to return to their initial positions: US Ambassador to OSCE
Pashinyan congratulates Putin on birthday
Armenian PM arrives in St. Petersburg
For lasting peace in the Caucasus- Emmanuel Macron
The statement of the meeting between Prime Minister Pashinyan, President Aliyev, President Macron and President Michel of October 6, 2022
The leaders of Armenia and Turkey meet in Prague
Nikol Pashinyan and Kyriakos Mitsotakis meet in Prague
Pashinyan-Erdoğan meeting kicks off in Prague
Pashinyan, Aliyev, Macron and Michel holding talks in Prague
Pashinyan participates in the European Political Community Summit in Prague
Azerbaijan opens fire at construction equipment carrying out fortification works in Armenian military position: Defense Ministry
Nikol Pashinyan to leave for Russia
Candidate for SJC member Karen Andreasyan: the fair Court has always been my dream, and this is an opportunity, eventually, to approach really my dream
The air temperature to go down by 8-10 degrees: 5-day weather forecast in Armenia
Azerbaijan Returns Five POWs to Armenian Side
Azeri Propaganda Spreads Fake Videos, Old Gootage From 2020 War
Meeting of Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Iran
Mutual recognition of territorial integrity must be basis of peace treaty: Pashinyan
EU Condemns Russian Annexation, will Never Accept "Illegal" Referendums
Erdogan and Pashinyan may meet soon: Rubinyan
Zelensky says ready for dialogue with Russia, but not with Putin
Armenia’s Security Council Secretary holds meetings at CIA headquarters
Developments around Ukraine played significant role in Azerbaijan deciding to attack Armenia in September: Pashinyan
Pashinyan Meets with UN Secretary General António Guterres
Wind: 0.51 km/h